Chapter 4

Kiera
Everything is my fault. Jason nearly dying and Zary hurting Tyson all because I couldn't handle my power and tell everyone about it. I had the bathroom door locked and sat in the cold dry bath tub. All my stupid fault. I bang the back of my head on the bath tub. Someone knocked on the door. "Kiera come out. Please." Jason said. "No. Leave me alone Jason. Please." Jason stays at the door for a moment then leaves. Sighing I stare up at the ceiling. All my fault. The air suddenly gets cold. Great who's in here now. "Who ever it is please go away." I turn my head and look around the bathroom. No one. Rolling my eyes I get out of the tub. I look in the mirror. My eyes puffy and big. I go to turn the tap on but it turns on it self. What the hell. I quickly use it and turn it off. I hover my hand over the tap again and the same thing happens. The tap turns on. Oh my God. I turn it off and take a step back. I can turn the tap on. But that should be impossible. Breathing heavily I walk out of the bathroom. I've got to face the others. My hands start to glow again. Aw seriously. Growling I shove my hands in my jean pockets. I could hear Zary back. I don't want to see her right now. Taking a step back up the stairs I turn and run up the stairs. My steps creaking. I hate this new me.

Zary
I walk through the front door covered in blood. Everyone looks at me and Jason even stands up and runs over to me. "Oh my god Zary what happened!" Jason yells his voice full of worry. Right now I didn't care. "Go check on your girlfriend okay. Forget my issues as you have done for the last year." I tell him. I didn't care how it made him feel I just wanted to be left alone. "There's my girl." Siren says and I grab the throwing knife from my belt and throw it at him. It goes straight through him and he just smiles. "Next word out of you and ill join you in hell just so I can kill you!" I yell at him as his smile gets wider. I push past my brother and go for a shower. "Well this is interesting." Siren says. For fuck sakes I cant even have a shower in peace. I have a quick three minute shower which is the fastest shower I've ever had in the shower. I get dressed and walk out of the bathroom. I hear a creak behind me and I grab the knife out of my belt and hold it to who I thought was Sirens throat. It was Kiera. "Damn girl chill." Kiera says holding up her hands. Jason comes running round the corner, grabs my arm and pins me to the wall. "What the hell is wrong with you she is our friend!" Jason yells as Luka and Silvio follow him. I push him off of me, "You wanna know whats wrong with me! I have the physco that kidnapped us following me around making me see things I don't want to see and feel things that I don't want to feel but that doesn't matter now does it!" I yell as I drop to the floor as my head feels like its going to explode. I'm trying to block my rage, the voices and Siren all at once and it hurts like hell. "Whats wrong Z." Luka asks. I stand up and push past him. I walk outside and go for another run. I cant be in that house right now. I hear Silvio calling my name. Great he's come to babysit.