Chapter 3

Kiera
Jason's alive. My cousin nearly killed him. Means I nearly killed him. I knew something was up and it didn't occur to me nothing would happen. I didn't go and see Jason when he woke. I just stayed downstairs. I'm so confused. I've never seen Annabeth like that. And she said Siren was her father. No that can't be right. That can't be it, Siren isn't her father I would know. I closed my eyes to breathe. I'm confused. This is madness. Before I open my eyes I knew there was someone in the room. I opened them again. Nothing. There was no one in the room. Its probably just me shaken up. Sighing I put the cup down next to me and get up. I hear something metal scrap the table. I turned around and saw a knife hovering in the air. That's not right. I should see all ghosts and they can't pick things up. I hear laughter but can't find who from. The knife fly's straight at me and lands in my stomach. I scream and fall to my knees. A note suddenly falls into my lap.
I'm not done with you yet little reaper or should I say niece. Your cousin is coming.
I pull the knife out grunting. Siren is back. But how. I hear footsteps come from the stairs. "Kiera!" Zary yelled. I stand up clutching my wound and turn around to face them. "This is only just begun."

My wound all healed I sit on the couch with the others. Frowning I look up at the others. "How is this possible, I should be able to see him. And how on earth is he able to hurt me! Plus my sociopath of a cousin is after us!" I get up and throw my coffee cup at the wall. Silvio grabs my wrist I shake him off. "No! Silvio. Just don't. I just found out that I'm related to Siren and a cousin who has gone crazy!" I kick the wall. "Kiera." I look up at Zary through glassy eyes. "We will find a way. Just breath okay." I glare at her. "No." She frowns. Grumpily I half run up stairs into my bedroom. When I walk in Jason was half awake. "Hey baby." He says. I give him a small smile and walk over to the bed. "How you feeling?" I grab his hand and didn't let go. "I'm alright. I woke to hear you yelling." I look away. "Yeah well I just found out my crazed cousin is Sirens daughter. Oh and guess what, he's my uncle." Jason squeezes my hand and I look up at him. "Its going to be fine." I lean down and kiss Jason fully on the mouth. Not to hard to hurt him. I lay down on his shoulder and closing my eyes. I wish everyone could leave us in peace.

The next morning I noticed Jason wasn't in bed. Sighing I tracked my way downstairs. Food. I smell food. Luka and Silvio run from behind me. "Morning Kiera!" Both boys say. Shaking my head I walk into the kitchen to find Jason cooking. Blinking twice to make sure I'm see right I walk to the stove where he was cooking I wrapped my arms around his waist. "Morning baby." I smiled and stole a piece of bacon. Mmm. "Hey! Save some." I hear Luka yelling. I poke my tounge at him and eat another piece. I walk over to the island bench. My head suddenly hurts. I grip my hands on the bench and my hands start to glow. Shocked I removed my hands. Oh my God. "You need to tell them." I turn to find Tyson there. I grumble. "Not now Tyson." I realized that everyone included Zary was in the kitchen looking at me. "What does he mean by tell them Kiera?" Zary says standing up. Great thanks Tyson. Taking a deep breath. "You guys know how my powers are growing right." They all nodded. "Well they are starting in increase real bad..." My hands start glowing again. I groan in pain. Jason was going to comfort me but I took a step back. "Jase don't. Tyson warned me the other night. I said I'll be fine if I continue training." Zary looked over my shoulder to Tyson. "Is this true?" I looked at Tyson. "Yes. Kiera's power is growing rapidly. The training should of helped. But this power she's getting is growing." He looks at me and frowns. "We need to tell then what happens if you don't take control Kiera." Closing my eyes I look at everyone. "I'll die if this power takes my control." They all gasp. My whole body shakes and glows blue. My head was burning. Suddenly I black out. My name was the last thing I hear.

Zary
Jason picks up Kiera and carries her to her room. Tyson told us that she would be okay she just needs rest. I grab Tyson by the arm and drag him into the training room. "Why didn't you tell me about this!" I yell at him. I was so mad that I think you could actually see the steam coming from my head. "It wasn't my secret to tell." He says just making me even more mad. "So you spill all my secrets but not hers. The ones that could kill her!" I yell again. The voices in my head started screaming at me to attack him and I was able to fight them off until, "go on little wolf. I know you want to hurt him just like he hurt you. He seems to care more for Kiera than he does for you. The girl he raised after you escaped me. He loves her more than you. Just like your brother does." Siren says. My blood boils with rage has I punch Tyson. One hit wasn't enough. I hit him again, and again until Jackson and Lily run in and grab my arms trying to pull me off of our father figure. I push them off of me and go back to hitting Tyson. I hear someone scream my name and Luka, Silvio and Jason come running in. Luka and Silvio grab my arm and pull me off of Tyson while Jason puts his hands on my shoulders trying to calm me down. Kiera helps Tyson stand up. I couldn't look at him after what i just did. "I'm going for a walk." I said pulling out of the boys grasp and walking out of the house. "That was brilliant my dear." Siren says as he walks next to me. "Get away from me, get out of my head and just live out the afterlife in Hawaii or something." I said. "Id much rather hang out with my adoptive daughter." I turn to go to punch him but he disappears and reappears on the other side of me. "Your temper has gotten worse hasn't it love." I turned to face him. "Im not your adoptive daughter. You kidnapped me. There's a big difference." I tell him. I continue walking through the forest with Siren bitching about everything. Why cant he just leave me alone...