Naruto One-shots/Love Stories

Da Shippo

This is a book of 30+ short love stories of OC's and Naruto Characters. The book is completed and there will... Altro

Kiba ~ Perverted Hero
Gaara~A blossom in the Breeze
Kankuro~Broken
Gaara~Butterflies *Request for Myalo09*
Gaara~Ramen and Cookies (Request for Writergirllovesvamps)
Naruto~I'm A Nmber One, Not A Number Two
Shikamaru~Not Such A Drag
Kiba~You Have It *Request for Myalol09*
Gaara~ Kissy Kissy *Request for Calienia*
Shikamaru~Being A Big Mouth Is Good For Once...
Sasuke~ I Wanna Marry My Stalker....
Deidara~Someone Has A Secret...
Kakashi~Damn Kids
Kiba~I'll Buy You A Drink
Kakashi~Jonin Day
Kankuro~Tigers and Kitties(;
Gaara~Ice Cream and Cakey Cake! :D
Sai~You and I
Neji-Finally
Hidan~ Stupid Hoe
Sasuke X Rin
Itachi~Stares
Naruto X Hinata~Misery Business
Shino~ Your BUGGIN Me
Pein~What A Pain *Request for LovePie*
Kakuzu~Tenticels Are For BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEEEEPPP
Sasori~ My Puppet Pal
Deidara~ What Makes You Beautiful
Naruto~ Midnight Lovers
Kakashi~ Just a hook up...(SHORT CHAPPY ALERT!!)
Sai~ A Pictures Lasts Forever
Sasuke~ Payphone
Itachi~ The Silent Type
Lee~ A Youthful Flower Never Dies
Lee~ Your Better Than A Cherry Blossom.
Tobi~ Sweet Like Candy
Ino: Mind Reader
Kiba~ Its a puppy thing
Hidan~ Don't touch me.
Kakashi: You Kidnapped My Heart (SHORT CHAPPY ALERT)
Naruto: Wise Men
TonTonXPotato
TemariXShikamaru: Too Mainstream {Modern Day Hipsters}
PSA

Neji~I Can See

28.7K 520 394
Da Shippo

Name: Luna

Age: 13

Looks: Medium length black hair, blue tank top, black ninja pants, wears headband around her arm. (Like Shikamaru kinda) blue-purple eyes

Personality: Likes to have a good time, funny, can be serious at times.

~~STORY STARTING.......................RIGHT..........................now~~

"Damn it Luna! Do it right!" Neji yelled, I fell to the ground.

It was the usual training session with Neji, and just like always, I did something wrong. I looked up at him as he looked down on me. His lavender eyes gleaming in the afternoon sun.

"Why can't you just do it right? Its not that hard to do Luna!" He lectured.

"Well maybe if you actualy taught me something! I would get stuff right!" I yelled back, he crouched down to my level and looked at me in the eyes.

"Luna, I'm not training with you until you get this move right. Good day." He said getting up and walking away.

As usual, he just leaves me here, alone. I don't see what I did wrong, I did the move exactily as he did it. Was my footing off? Damn taijutsu. Tomorrow I'm gonna ask Lee to help me train, screw Neji and his damn antics about me not doing something right. Just screw it. I stood up stifly as I fell to the ground again. I train every day with Neji until my mustles ache, only hoping that he would actually HELP me, and that he would finally see that I have skill. On our last mission together, I got injured and he had to carry me back, piggy back style. Ever since then, he's treated me like I'm not capible of anything. Sure I'm not a genius, but still, I'm one of the best kunoichi around. Damn Hyuga, even with his byakugan, he still can't see me. Just then Lee came by my side.

"Luna-chan, are you alright?" He asked concerned.

"No, Neji just left me here again. And on top of that, he keeps saying I did this taijutsu move wrong." I asnwered.

"Well, he really does mean well Luna-chan, I can assure you of that." He replied.

"Then why the hell does he always....Forget it, but Lee, do you think you can train me for a bit?" I asked, he shrugged.

"I guess so, but I don't think Neji's gonna like it..." He mumbled the last part.

"What?" I asked, he shook his head.

"Its nothing, c'mon, lets go get you home." He said helping me back up. I slowly stood up and got to my feet. Lee picked me up bridal style and carried me home.

Somehow, he got into my house, and into my room.

"How did you..." I asked as he put me on my bed.

"Burglery Master Jutsu!" He said proudly.

"So.....You just broke into my house!?" I asked, he nodded and scratched the back of his neck.

"Technicly, I didn't 'break' into your house, I just kindly walked in threw the window without anyone knowing." He said happily.

"Thats called breaking and entering Lee..." I stated, he looked down.

"But, I did it with such youth..." He said sadly, I chuckled.

"Ok then, its a jutsu..." I said, he looked at me, then seconds later.

He glomped me on my bed. Then we started to play wrestle on my bed. We were rolling around and laughing for a good thirty minutes. Thats until my door opened and Lee had me pinned to the bed. He turned around, and he froze. I could tell by his stillness, that it wasn't my mom or dad, they're used to use playing around like this.

"I....Guess I should be going then...." A fimillar voice said calmy, Lee got off of me, and I saw somone's hair fly by the door. The person had it in a low pony tail. Then I heard the front door slam. I sat up.

"Who was it?" I asked, Lee looked down.

"It....Was Neji....." He answered, I gave him a funny look.

"Really?" I questioned, he nodded his head.

"Yeah, I gotta go now....Bye Luna-chan..." Lee said getting up and leaving.

"See ya Lee...." I said as he left, he waved me off and continued to leave.

I fell back on my bed, pondered. 'Why would Neji be here? And why did Lee just, up and leave like that?' I wondered, I shook my head and got up and left to the kitchen. I walk in and see a box on my table, I got curious and opened it. They....Were cookies, along with it came a note. It read:

Dear Luna,

Its Neji, and I wanted to say sorry about what happend eariler. So I

then asked Hinata to make these cookies for you, beacuase, well...

I can't cook very well. I hope you can accept this token of sorrow

and forgive me.

~Love always Neji

P.S. The next time you decide to 'have fun'  with Lee, lock your doors

so I won't be able to fiqure out whats going on.

What and the hell does he mean by having fun? Lee and I were only kidding around. Damn Hyuga, even with his byakugan, he STILL can't see.

"UGH!!!!" I yelled grabbing the cookies and running back up to my room. I slammed the door and locked it. "I'm done with his bull crap, I really am...." I said munching on a cookie.

~~~Next day at noon~~

I was sitting minding my own buiseness, watching the birds fly past, and watching the flowers sway in the breeze. Then Neji came along.

"Ready to go Luna?" Neji asked, I turned and looked at him.

"No, cause I'm not training with you today Neji." I answered, he frowned.

"What?" He questioned, I nodded.

"I'm training with Lee today." I answered standing up, I had a small limp from yesterday when Neji and I were training.

"Why?" He questioned again.

"Cause every time I train with you, its always A: I messed something up, and B: You just leave me here! I'm done with it Neji!!" I answered angrily.

"I see, having fun again with Lee?" He asked.

"What the hell are you talking about Hyuga?" I asked.

"You know damn well what I'm talking about!" He shouted. I shook my head no. "So you mean to tell me that you and Lee have nothing going on?" He asked, I nodded.

"Theres nothing between us Neji, we're nothing but friends!" I answered angrily. "And why would you care anyways?" I questioned. He looked away and crossed his arms.

"That is none of your buiseness of why I am concerned." He stated coldly.

"Neji, even with the byakugan, you still can't see, can you?" I asked, he turned and gave me a funny look. "You still can't see..." I said about to walk away, he grabbed my wrist.

"I am the genius of the Hyuga clan, and the one who might make the byakugan stronger. What are you talking about?" He asked.

"I mean that, no matter how hard I try, you still can't see...." I said jacking my wrist away, and walking off. I wasn't gonna train with anyone that day.

~~Neji POV~~

"I can't see..." I said to myself as I walked back home.

I don't get what she means. I'm the genius of the Hyuga clan! Luna doesn't know what she's talking about. But then again, what she said about the training was true. Thats only because I can't stand to see her hurt. She had the move down pact, I just, didn't want her to leave me, thats why I left her. I think I really messed up big time here.

I shook those thoughts out of my head and opened the door to my apartment. I flopped down on my coudh and fell to sleep for a nap. This was a long day, yet, it was only noon.

~~Luna POV~~

I sat down in the forest with my drawing pad. I needed a little break from all the drama Neji has with me. No matter how hard I try with the guy, he still can't see. I love him, he can see everything, but the fact that I love him? The one thing he can't see. I opened to a new page and started to draw his name with hearts around it. Then a beautiful bird flew by, it looked amazing. I got up and started to run after it to get a good look of it.

~~10 minutes later of catching a good long look at the bird~~

I heaed back to my spot, but my book wasn't there. I looked everywhere, but it was gone. I ran back to a park bench and started to think. 'What or who could have taken my book?' I thought, I looked down and ran my fingers threw my hair. I couldn't let anyone find it. Ther was that picture of Neji's name in there with hearts.

"What if....What if....What if Neji finds my-"

"Art book?" I heard a voice say. I looked up and Neji was there, with my book. And it was opened to the page with his name on it. Damn.

"Ugh...." I studdered, he smirked and sat down next to me.

"I think I can see it now Luna.." He said looking at me. "You loved me, but I negleted you. Is that what you wanted me to see?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yea, it is...." I said looking down, he put a hand on my leg. "What took you so long?" I asked still looking down.

"I was blinded by my love for you to see that you loved me back..." He said, I grew wide eyes still looking down. I felt a blush run across my cheeks. He lifted my head and turned it so I faced him. He pulled our lips together in a long, gentle, passinote kiss. He pulled away.

"If you loved me...Why did you always treat me so....Horrible?" I asked, his small smile fadded.

"Cause, you are not of the Hyuga clan. We're not suppose to be together..." He said, a sad look in his eye. I grew sad as well, then a smile appeared across his face. "But honestly, who cares. I'll do anything for the one I love." He said pecking my lips. I smirked.

"So, does that mean that I got the move right?" I asked, his smile got bigger.

"You had it right the first time you tried it. I just wanted to mess with you." He said chuckling. I playfully punched his arm. "I saw that..." He said still laughing.

"I bet you did..." I said giving him a kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AAAWWWWW!!! I knew Neji needed glasses....HA! Jay kay, I love Neji-kun. He b my kitty kat. =^-^= hahahahaha. Well if u want one, request it for mee!

Thanks to all that actually read this. And also to all that favorite, like, vote and what ever else you can do with stories.

and also......APPLE JUICE RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Shippo<3

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

205K 1.7K 19
hello im trying to rwrite naruto characters x resder one shot only males shikamaru neji sasuke naruto kiba kakashi itachi . . . also requests are all...
1.6M 59.4K 31
So this is a Naruto fanfic I've been working on for while.In this story we will follow my OC Rin Uchiha through her entire life, so from birth, thro...
809K 18.9K 140
Naruto characters x reader. More simple Naruto Oneshot Stories. Hope you like them. ❤️💜🖤❤️💜🖤
259K 4.1K 19
Modern Naruto Boyfriend Scenarios! There are tonsss of these but I wanna make some:) Hope you enjoy!