I Fell In Love With My Teacher

By all_this_bad_blood

Leah thought that Year 12 was just another ordinary year, she was wrong. The new teacher Dr Morrison, who jus... More

Chapter 2
Authors Note
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Filler Chapter
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Authors Note
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

I'm In Love With My Teacher

10.9K 124 4
By all_this_bad_blood

Chapter 1

I woke up the sound of my alarm signaling it was time for school. 'Great another school year' I thought. This year was the big one according to all my friends. Now we're sixteen and this is to be the year of fun if you know what I mean. Well I won't be doing any of that. I lifted myself off the mattress and started to get ready.

"Leah! Are you up?" My mum shouted.

I sighed wishing it was still summer. Oh the good ol' days when me and my friends would hang about everyday always messing around and having a great time. But those days are long gone.

"Yes I'm up," I said. I finished my hair and headed downstairs for breakfast.

"Ryan's giving you a lift today, love," my mum said while pouring out some coffee.

Ryan was my older cousin, he used to go to the same high school as me but left three years ago. "That's good," I said looking miserable. "Aw cheer up love, at least you still see you friends everyday," my mum said. "I suppose," I said. I finished up them heard a car beep outside. I grabbed my bag and headed out. "Bye, see you later," I called.

"Hey, Ryan," I said getting into his car. "Morning," he said grinning like mad. "Someone's happy this morning," I said laughing. "I am, today Aoife and I are heading off on a holiday together," he replied. "Aw lucky you's," I said.

Aoife was his girlfriend. They'd been together for three years now. He absolutely adores her, they couldn't be any cuter. Aoife was like a sister to me. Whenever there was no one to talk to she would always be there to help.

"So another school year, eh?" Ryan asked. I hung my head, "Yeah." "Aw don't worry about it. Listen when I was in year 12 it flew by, honestly it did," he said. He was trying to lighten the mood. "I hope so," I said.

We pulled up in front of the school. "Bye Ry, thanks for the lift," I said. "Anytime, catch you later," and he drove off. Sarah my best friend texted me saying she's meet me outside our registration later, so I went for a wander around school.

Nothing had changed. Obviously. But usually there's something different each year. While I was walking around the castle like building called the Crombie, I spotted someone getting out of their car. He looked in his early twenties, he had soft brown hair that looked spiked a little and was wearing a grey suit with a black tie. 'Wow he looks gorgeous' I thought. I quickly walked away and headed to reg.

Sarah was already there, along with Kirsty and Lorna. "Hey guys!" I screamed. "Hey!" We all enveloped in a huge hug. "Aw why does school have to start," Lorna said while pretending to cry. "It sucks," Kirsty said. "I hope we're all in the same class," Sarah said. I was hoping that too.

To describe them all to you. Sarah was quite taller than me, she has seriously curly ginger hair that goes to her shoulders and has blonde highlights like me. Lorna has long brown hair that goes past her waist, she was just a little smaller than me. Kirsty was the smallest of us all she had short brown hair that went past her shoulder and recently got it dip dyed a light brown color. And then I was a little smaller than Sarah and I had brown hair with blonde highlights.

Suddenly, the bell went and our reg teacher Mrs Nicholl came and opened the door for us. Everyone started to pile in and discuss about their summer. Mrs Nicholl then started a whole speech on how much she missed us and that it was so good to have us back.

She was basically like a second mother to us all. Whenever there was no one to talk to, she was always there and would understand.

"Ok girls I'll let you chat for half an hour then I'll give you your timetables," she said. Today we were all staying in reg because we finish at 12. We were just in to get out classes and timetables sorted out. At my table there was Sarah, Lorna and Kirsty. Then two other girls called Molly and Beatrice.

Molly was telling me about her families trip to Florida and when they explored all the different locations.

During our little conversation, Billie Collins, the schools most 'popular girl' started talking. I really don't like her. Even though we've never spoke to one another, she would still give me dirty looks or talk about me behind my back. She was talking to Darcy who sits next to her.

"OMG have you seen that new teacher?!" She asked. "No but apparently he's seriously fit," Darcy replied. "He is, his names Dr Morrison. I hope he's my teacher this year," she said with a sickly smile on her face.

She thinks she can get anyone just by looking at them and it makes me sick just thinking about it. I ignored her after that, but I was curious to know who this Dr Morrison was and just how fit he was.

"Girls! I have your timetables!" Mrs Nicholl exclaimed. She started handed them out to everyone.

"Ok remember what we agreed on?" I asked Sarah. "Yep we'll look at them at same time," she said. This was it, the moment of truth.

"Ok on the count of three we'll say our class at the same time," I said nervously. "1..2..3..5M!!" We said together. "We're in the same class!" I said. "So are we!" Lorna and Kirsty said. This is just what we wanted. I scanned through all my classes and teachers.

One particularly caught my eye. Dr Morrison.

"Bye I'll see you tomorrow!" I said and hopped on the bus home. I couldn't wait for tomorrow but my attitude will probably change in the morning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Forbidden By Kristin

Teen Fiction

571K 12.4K 34
Olivia Chandler thought she had it all until she met the one man who changed everything. Her teacher. They are soul mates in essence but they know ho...
32 0 7
A young teacher slowly falls for his somewhat attractive, smart, funny student, while she is falling in love with him. Will their relationship work o...
151 6 11
Y/n begins the new school year just like any other, what she is yet to discover is that she would fall in love with her hot, new maths teacher. This...
122 2 17
A student has a one night stand, little did she know he's her new teacher.