REBEL HEART (GxG)

By tarlutz_tl

REBEL HEART Luxury never made me happy. It's just a distraction from this solitary world, only filling... More

PROLOGUE
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
Author's Note
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
EPILOGUE
A/N

13

10.5K 423 24
By tarlutz_tl

GAB

"One more nasty comment from her and I'll be thinking she's a homophobe!"

Max eyed me from the rim of his coffee mug. We are in downtown Chicago discussing the development of my case few weeks ago. Max told me that they already got hold of the cab but it registered to a different person, not my culprit. But he assured me that he'll not stop and work on it until they got hold of the guy and is put behind bars.

We were talking about Lexi because somehow Max got me into confessing about her. Max knew that I was feeling something for Lexi but she feels otherwise for me. In the short time we spent together, Max and I have become good friends. He's like the brother I never had. He's protective and sometimes he pesters me with his comments. Plus he likes to pet me and that really annoys me. So basically Max is like an older immature brother.

Max told me that I remind him of his sister whose just 2 years older than I was. He told me that his sister is gay too and that we are so much alike. He says that talking to me is like talking to his sister.

He put the mug back on the table propping his elbow above.

"Gab, maybe she didn't mean it that way. Think about it, maybe she's still wrapping her head around it. I mean she's been straight all her life, until you came"

I shot him a look.

"What do you exactly mean by that?"

"I don't know, and it's too early to tell but from the looks of it, I think Lexi likes you the same way you like her"

"You don't know what you're talking about, that woman hates me Max"

"That's what she wants you to see, but I knew better."

I shook my head in confusion.

"No, that's not the case"

"Well that's just my opinion. You see Gab, all of these, the bickering one minute and the dancing in the rain stuff, not to mention the kiss, all of these, it's like dejavu! Leslie, my sister, gets me into this kind of conversation every time she meets someone she likes. Every single time Gab."

"And?" I asked.

"And in the end, she gets the girl, straight or not"

Then Max winked at me and glanced at his watch leaving me confused.

"Well, I think I need to be in the station any minute from now. Can I drop you off somewhere?"

"Nah, I'm fine, I'll just get a cab"

"Be careful, the last time you were in a cab, the driver kicked you out"

"Not again"

Then he petted my hair and waved goodbye. I really hate it when he does that.

"Stay out of trouble!"

"Bye Max"

I scrolled my phone wondering where to go next, it's Friday and I really don't want to go home yet. Maybe a little bit clubbing? I wished I texted Isabelle and maybe have a little fun with her. But I'm sure she's having a good time right now. Maybe she's in the farm rubbing noses with cows, or she might be entering cloud 9. What can I say, the girl likes to get laid. You see, Isabelle and I are just the same, we tend to be attracted to straight girls or lesbians that act in a feminine way. So yeah, Isabelle and I just won't work.

I was about to stand up and leave when a couple stepped inside the café. They were all over each other drawing the crowd's attention. The guy snaked her hands into the girl's bum, while this kinky girl is groping the guy's ass. Ugh! Get a room for Christ sake! The guy would say something on the girl's ears and the girl would giggle loudly. I shook my head with the sight and started to move. But when I got nearer the horny couple, I noticed that the guy looked familiar. This ass groping guy is Jeremy! Lexi's boyfriend, or ex-boyfriend or whatever. Jeremy saw me and gave me a death stare! He pushed the girl away making the girl lose her balance and tripped off. Then she snarled at him asking what the fvck is wrong with him. I rolled my eyes and moved to the door, and that's when Jeremy grabbed my arm.

"What? JERK!

"You're Gab right? Lexi's little project?"

"You know Lexi won't like that" I hissed.

He put on a smug face before speaking.

"She won't but you won't bitch me out ayt?

I rolled my eyes and started to leave, but this jerk just won't let me go.

"Get your filthy hands off of me!"

"Chill lesbo"

He gripped my hand tighter as I try to yank it from him.

"Fvck off! Lexi doesn't deserve you!"

"And what? Hmmm. I guess this little cunt likes Lexi! Tsk tsk too bad but Lexi likes dicks ahaha"

Ew! This conversation is going nowhere, not to mention it's very disgusting! I knew this guy wouldn't do anything good. But Lexi couldn't see it because she's so stuck with the version of this guy from a good 12 years ago. Mind you people change.

"Is there a problem in here?"

I looked up seeing Max behind me, giving Jeremy a hard look and that's when Jeremy let go of my hands,

"Um, officer, every thing's cool. We're just catching up"

"Let's get the hell outta here Max!" I demanded

+++++++

Max and I stormed off the café after the little stunt Jeremy and I did. I was furious and disgusted with him. How come Lexi liked him in the first place? Does she even know?

"I'm taking you home kid. I told you to stay out of trouble, in the car now! I was right with my decision to go back check on you. Now get inside!"

I stepped inside the police mobile like I'm some criminal minus the handcuffs. Thanks Max. I am sitting in the back seat when Max started to lecture me. I told him everything that happened since he left and that it wasn't me who started it.

"The guy's a perv and that woman he's with is a hooker"

"You mean you know the girl?"

"Everyone in the station knows her"

"You mean all you guys, you know..with her?"

Max rolled his eyes and I saw it from the rear view mirror.

"Including you Max? Ewww"

I made a face which made Max smile.

"Gab, we're guys and it's normal for us to-.."

"Ugh! Shhhh... I don't even want to hear it"

"Sorry kiddo, I'm just saying. Anyway, I think Lexi has to know"

I slumped in my seat as Max begins to drive. Sure Lexi has to know but I'm not just the type to meddle into things or relationships, or even bitch him out. I mean it's their business and I'm out of it. But on the second thought, I don't like the idea of Lexi wasting her time and feelings over that useless prick.

"I don't know Max, I just don't think I am in the position. For one, Lexi might think I'm just making up stories to ruin her relationship with Jeremy. Second, that jerk would just deny it and Lexi might believe in him than in me"

"Well that's pretty fvcked up. But Gab, if you really care for her, then I'm sure you know what to do"

The entire car ride consisted of me contemplating over this whole thing with Jeremy. I want to tell Lexi but how can I do that without her thinking that I'm just making up stories and accusing her boyfriend slash ex-boyfriend slash whatever. Few moments later we reached my home and Max dropped me off.

"Thanks Max, drive safe"

"Good night kiddo"

+++++++

I laid flat in my bed with my clattered thoughts. Lexi and I haven't talked since the semi- homophobic remark. Her words stung me and yes it kinda hurts. I mean she said it out loud that it's impossible to like me. Am I really that despicable that she'd choose to go out with a stranger than me?

I positioned my pillow over the head rest and I turned off my night lamp. I tried to get comfortable for me to sleep and that's when my phone buzzed. I wanted to ignore it and just doze off but something's telling me that it might be important. I got out of my bed lazily and walked to my drawer to get my phone. My eyes went wide seeing a text message from Lexi. I just wasn't expecting it to be her, like maybe it was Max or Isabelle or the girls from the hood, anyone except her. I opened the message and it read:

"Gab. I need to talk to you"

I put my phone down and switched my lamp on. I turned to look at the clock seeing that its 10 pm. Is this urgent? I did not take any more time and scurried downstairs. I locked my house down and crossed the street from my house to Lexi's. I was fumbling with my keys when I knocked at the front door. And after the 3rd knock, Lexi emerged wearing the sexy nightie I saw on her a couple weeks ago at the balcony. WOW. I fought the urge to roam my eyes to everything past her neck and I know Lexi noticed it. She stepped back allowing me to get inside then she locked the door behind.

"Let's go upstairs"

I felt my pulse quicken with each step I make. The way she said those felt so sexy with her raspy voice and mesmerizing blue eyes. I'm so glad I brushed my teeth before sleeping. Who knows right? Not that I don't brush my teeth before hitting the hay, well okay, yea there were nights. J

Lexi led me to a room I presume was hers, it was on the far end of the 2nd floor. She was walking in front of me and I was tailing in from behind. Damn it's hard not to notice her nice ass, not to mention her smooth skin, and her hair, God her hair, I want to smother myself with it.

"Gab"

Lexi's voice filled the room and I was pulled from my reverie.

"Yeah?"

She smiled weakly and opened the door to her room. Lexi's room was smaller than mine but it's still spacious. The walls were painted in pale pink and the curtains were oh cut the crap. The only thing I can see right now is her silky bed calling my name.

"Lights off or lights on?"

My mouth dropped. What in the world is this woman talking about? Is she implying that we have you know, sex? I mean, not that I'm complaining but I think it's all too soon and like we're not even together, but I can do hook up if she wants to, but Lexi is dif...

"Gab?"

I blinked all the clatter in my thoughts away.

"Would you prefer lights off or lights on?"

"Lexi, w-what.."

She held my hand as we get inside her room, then she guided me at the foot of her bed.

"Wait Lexi, are we.. you know-.."

She moved closer to me, cutting the gap between us, as she rested her fingers on my face and a sweet smile escape from hers. My heart is beating so fast that Lexi can probably hear each thud. Is this really happening? Oh my freaking GOD! I thought she was straight?

"Gab, sleep with me"

My mouth dropped and I swear my insides were flipping, doing different stunts. SERIOUSLY?

"Lexi, I don't understand. I-I thought you were.. straight"

She gave me a confused look and after a few secs, her face lit up and she began laughing. I stood there dumbfounded.

"What?"

"Gab, you're so funny! Did you think we're gonna go and have... sex?"

"I don't understand" I mumbled.

"I mean, I'd sleep with you like the literal meaning of it, not what you think you perv!"

I felt my cheeks burned as I turned to walk away. God I am so embarrassed. With all the raspy voice, the "lights off or lights on" remark not to mention the bomb "Gab sleep with me" in a very sexual manner. Is this woman fvcking with me?

"Gab wait"

Lexi grabbed my arm and I turned to face her.

"What? It's not funny Lexi, it's never fun to play with someone's feelings"

She moved closer and caressed my face.

"Gab I'm sorry, I was gonna ask you to stay for the night. Jeremy has been sending creepy text messages and its freaking me out. I just thought maybe you'd stay and sleep with me tonight."

"K. Right. Whew!"

I was relieved but still hot of embarrassment.

"You could've just told me right away. Damn Lexi you're making my insides go crazy"

She shoved me lightly causing me to stir. But how can I say no to her? How can I even refuse her when this is all I wanted and every cell in my body is screaming to be with her.

++++++++

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 393 20
Savannah goes on holiday with her boyfriend, Theo, and her friends. She thinks she loves Theo more than anything and Theo gives her the world. They'r...
805K 36.8K 36
[Completed] Sometimes, exes come back, and so do forgotten feelings. And if the universe hates you enough, it's your girlfriend's first love who show...
386K 11.8K 87
Gabby a nineteen year old girl, with an awful childhood. So many scars and ghosts from her past, bad memories. She was adopted by Marsha and Kathy th...
409K 18.7K 65
"Was that flirting? It kind of felt like flirting. No. Couldn't be. She just thinks the senior girl is cool, like all of my sister's other friends. I...