Conflicted (Boyxboy)

By InfamousLove

~ "When I first met you I had no idea how much you would end up meaning to me." ~ When Riley is once agai... More

1
2
3
4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter nine
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
chapter 23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
chapter 34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141

52

22.6K 976 614
By InfamousLove

Okay, let me write this, from the top of myhead:

Nate/Nathen brown hair brown eyes, darkish skin. Calm, easily jealous, quieter then most in the family, likes basketball , hasn't admitted to liking Riley (yet? dun dun-okay whatever) has flirty moments, very open about sexuality (more like defensive, likes to make sure you know he's gay)

Riley:...anyone who needs this seriously needs to re read the fudgin book yo'll , brown hair, light blue eyes, calm, patient, Riley-like?  Unknown aspiration, grew up 'with' mother, to-be-noted past trauma (or something??)

Chance:  lightBlonde hair, blue eyes, glasses, lawyer, strict, serious, hates disobedience. Control freak , 'likes' Riley, had le mature moments

Luca: mousy Blonde hair, green eyes, studying to become doctor,  takes psychology as well (remember that) , calm (mostly lol) , kind, semi-parental , quiet. likes Riley (allot woah) , kind of had le mature moments?

Alex: light brown hair, blue eyes, hyper, anime and marvel fanboy, hasn't admitted to liking Riley , unknown aspiration

Chester: Ginger hair, green eyes, serious, jealous, sometimes humorous, CFO of father's company, aspiring CEO (boring much..) . lol MULTIPLE le mature moments x'D

Aaron: Red hair ( as in dyed, not ginger :1) brown eyes, seriously parental , unknown aspiration (I think? did I tell you guys already? ;-; idk) , admitted to liking Riley (rather dramatically lmao) , best friends with Hunter (in case you didn't notice, they're always together) , calm (mostly >o>)

Caleb: dyed silver, dark blue eyes, punkish, piercings, kind of outsider, bipolar or split personality disorder (if you guys have any other theories from the info I've given you tell me, i'm just writing what I think you'd know by now, not what is necessarily true) , bad at socializing,  goes to private school

Hunter: brown hair, brown eyes, Asian-ish origins?(wait, did I tell you that yet? ;-; idk) , loves dogs, calm, intelligent, best friends with Aaron, confused about sexuality , likes Riley . kind-ish, mature...mostly

Zac: black hair, blue eyes tall and very well built (strong...he's strong lol) , takes car mechanics in college. has bike, humourus, random, hides stress, can be quite fake sometimes, doesn't give Riley personal space, is kind of pushy and touchy, doesn't listen to  Riley's personal boundaries and has admitted to liking him

Erin: brown hair, greeny brown eyes. Calm, Riley's best friend. patient, unknown sexuality? unknown medical condition.

---

Games today was basketball, couldn't have been better. But, Erin's at the hospital again today so....loneliness...

I ended up just shooting hoops as everyone messed about the other side. They did offer for me to join them, but I'm feeling the anti-social vibe today, just me and my thoughts.

...And the teacher who was watching me like he thought I'd been exiled from the school hierarchy after an incident or something, but he's easy to ignore.

I was in the middle of practicing my three pointers when he interrupted me.

"You have a pretty accurate shot" he suddenly said from behind me and I jumped.

"Couldn't you tell that from when I hit you in the head the other day?" I smiled and he gave me a look.

"Dumb luck" he said and I chuckled.

"Well, thanks anyway I guess" I said before trying to ignore him again.

"You interested in joining a team while you're here? The season has already started, but we don't mind new people" he continued and I glanced back at him before shooting again.

"I don't do well with noisy halls" I admitted and he frowned.

"Okay....deal with it?" he suggested and I smirked.

"I wouldn't do well in a game while wincing and freezing up the whole time" I stated and he rolled his eyes.

"Why don't you come to practice for a few weeks anyway, do you know anyone on the team?" he persisted and I stopped shooting the ball and turned to him.

"I don't know who's on the team." I stated while holding the basketball in my arms.

"Stay here I'll get you a list" he said then walked off. I rolled my eyes before shooting again, I seriously wasn't going to join any team, I hate competing.

I ran up to the hoop and did a lay up after a few minutes, smiling when I got it in then having a piece of paper shoved in my face when I turned around.

I gave him a look before observing the list of names and smirking.

"Know anyone?" he asked and I smiled.

"Er, yeah, Nathen Stevens and a few others, Nate is my step brother" I told him and he raised his brows.

"So...you don't mind joining?" he asked and I snickered.

"I do. Knowing someone on the team won't change that." I said and smiled at the usefulness of the bell going at that moment.

"I'll get Nathen to talk to you!" he called after me as I walked away from him and I sighed. Great.

-

"I'm sorry for being hyper earlier" Alex apologised to me during maths and I smiled at him.

"Please don't be, that's what makes you awesome" I reassured and he raised a brow at me with a smile.

"Okay, if you say so" he said then turned back to his sheet of 'maths'.

And maths for him means loads of doodles all over the fucking paper but oh well.

I sighed as the teacher droned on and thought about my phone at home. I hope Erin's back tomorrow......I would totally be texting him right now if I had my phone..

-

When I got home I went straight upstairs, I didn't really want to talk to anyone. I walked into my room and typed a few messages asking Erin how he was before walking out and sitting on my balcony.

It was slightly foggy and damp outside, pretty typical weather for Washington state but still, I don't like it.

I sighed as I sat in the silence, it was nice. I don't get much down time anymore.

"You look like an animal in a cage sat like that" a voice commented from below, and I looked down to see Caleb smiling up at me. And of course, he had Anatara perched on his arm.

"I feel like one" I replied before smiling back. I'm glad Ana can make someone happy, and is looked after, because I haven't been doing much of that recently. Mind you she can survive plenty well on her own.

"Let me guess, you're grounded?" he asked before Ana took off and joined me on the balcony.

"Always and forever so it seems" I sighed while stroking her head, then looked at Caleb wide eyed the next moment as he had managed to climb up and sit next to me.

"How'd you do that?" I questioned and he shrugged.

Okay, we have a ninja here so it seems.

"Makes me almost happy I'm not really part of the family, especially if they stop letting you go outside" Caleb commented and I snickered.  

"I think it has something to with me getting in lots of trouble to be honest" I said and he raised a brow.

"Nah, they just all like you as if you're a precious china doll and don't want you to get broken" he stated and I rolled my eyes.

"Sure" 

"But, the part about you beating someone up then also running away and taking drugs, would make them a bit on edge to be honest" he suddenly added and I chuckled.

"You heard about that did you?" I asked while cringing and he smiled.

"It true?" he asked and I sighed.

"No, I didn't take any drugs, and I 'beat them up' because they deserved it" I defended and he rolled his eyes.

"So you did run away, and you did attack someone? ...I'd ground you too" he commented and I huffed.

"Not forgetting the fact that you've also nearly died and been to hospital, and sprained your ankle while staying out all night, as well as riding a horse without a helmet when you were supposed to be staying inside with a concussion. Anything I missed?" he continued and I made a face.

"Um, I've also attempted to steal my phone back from them, and went missing in the hospital, as well as staying after school for ages without telling them. And you can't forget about the part of seemingly sexually frustrating a few of them" I added and he raised a brow.

"All of them" he said while looking in the opposite direction and I frowned.

"What do you mean?" I asked and he turned back to me with a smile.

"Nothinggg" he chirped and I gave him a look.

"Oh yeah, there is also the fact that YOU were the one at fault for the riding incident, so" I reminded him and he shrugged.

"If I told you to jump of a cliff would you?" he asked and I scoffed.

"Okay, whatever" I huffed and stroked Ana's head again, hearing him chuckle slightly.

"You seem friendly enough" I commented and he sighed.

"I change very quickly" he admitted and I frowned.

"Without your control?" I asked and he frowned.

"Yeah, its a bit fuzzy when I do, but I know I act strange sometimes" he explained and I bit my lip.

"How fuzzy?" I continued to question and he sighed.

"I hardly remember it" he admitted and I thought about it.

"The other night, you seemed like a completely different person, not just like a bipolar mood swing that would be much longer lasting" I noted and he frowned at me.

"What did I do?" he asked and I raised my brows.

"You don't remember?" I asked and he looked away.

"I remember you were there, but that's it" he said and I sighed.

"Have you been to a psychiatrist before? I think you might have Dissociative identity disorder" I suggested and he shook his head.

"I'm not crazy" he snapped and I gave him a sad smile.

"What's your definition of crazy? I wouldn't count that as crazy, you should talk to someone about it" I suggested and he just coldly glared into the trees.

.....I should really go now shouldn't I.

People with Dissociative personality disorder can change so quickly, but if I misjudge the change I could seriously hurt his feelings. 

"Don't look that concerned, I'm just moody at the moment" he eventually piped up and I snickered.

"Did you grow up in this family?" I asked and he shook his head.

"No, I only recently moved in with them actually, about five years ago. Before then I lived with my mother...I think.." he said and frowned.

"You can't remember five years ago?" I asked with wide eyes.

"Erm, not really , why are you looking at me like that?" he asked and I gave him a worried frown.

"Well, that's a symptom...." I started to say and kind of trailed off. I am no expert, and wouldn't want him to think I'm psyhco-analysing him or something.  

"Everyone always calls me crazy" he complained  with a huff and I sighed.

"Sorry, I wasn't thinking straight" I apologised and we sat there in silence again.

"You're not mean, I like you" he broke the silence after a few minutes and I smirked.

"Um, thanks I guess" I replied awkwardly.

"I can tell why my brother's are into you" he said and I continued to make an awkward face.

"Haha, okay then" I commented then stood up.

"Well, I really should be going now" I said and he stood up as well.

"Yes I'm sure you're very busy, not being allowed outside and with no phone and all" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Actually, I do have homework" I corrected and he smirked.

"Didn't think of you as the type to actually do homework" he stated and I snickered as I walked into my room.

"No comment" I replied loud enough for him to hear as I walked over to my bed and looked at my pc.

I looked back over to the balcony to see him gloomily standing there stroking Ana.

I sighed before awkwardly tapping the side of my pc. I need to get better at dealing with awkward people....but, we're getting somewhere right? He doesn't exactly glare at me anymore so, improvement.   

After a few moments I stood up and walked back over to the balcony, appearing next to him as he looked down at Ana.

"Actually, I'd prefer to be talking to you to be honest" I said and he raised a brow at me with a smile.

"Really? Or do you just like your bird?" he replied and I smirked.

"You're much more interesting than a bird, no offense Ana" I reassured and he smiled at me before looking away awkwardly with a slight red tint to his cheeks.

"I can really tell why they like you"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

481K 16.6K 13
Jasper never believed that his dreams could become reality. He shut himself from the rest of the world and minded his own problems, which, might I ad...
101K 4.6K 34
Only a few months after his dad's death, Daniel decides to leave his hometown to study in an art school at countryside. New ambience would surely hel...
799 67 21
Riley is going to turn seventeen and was excided to plan everything. Everything was going his way, but not everything always has a happy.ending, thin...
323K 10.1K 16
Oliver is determined to make it to his best friends party on time and not let her down, but life is making it a little difficult. He arrives with min...