Conflicted (Boyxboy)

By InfamousLove

~ "When I first met you I had no idea how much you would end up meaning to me." ~ When Riley is once agai... More

1
2
3
4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter nine
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
chapter 23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
chapter 34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141

51

21.5K 913 538
By InfamousLove

After waking up to a facebook message saying  deal wth it bitch u're just 2 fabulous from Erin I got ready for school before heading downstairs and trying to avoid...literally everyone.

I paused when I walked past the kitchen to see if it was safe and heard an interesting conversation.

"Shut the fuck up Alex, I didn't mean for this to happen" Aaron's voice sounded and I immediately back tracked.

"Um, I know that's like how it works, without you meaning it to" Alex chuckled and I frowned wondering what they were talking about.

"No offence Aaron, you're my best friend, but your crush dealing game is WEAAK , it's almost like you have never had one before or something" Hunter's voice suddenly appeared and I decided to stay where I was and give him a bit of his own medicine.

"That's the thing, I've never had one before" Aaron admitted and Alex started laughing.

"OMG omg!! You're like, DEMISEXUAL or something!!" he practically shouted and I cringed.

"What's so funny about being demisexual?" Hunter asked as Aaron sighed and I decided to escape.

I turned round and immediately bumped into Nate, who gave me a confused look and was about to speak before I covered his mouth.

I put a finger to my lips in a shushing motion and he raised a brow at me before walking in to the kitchen.

"Oh" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh?" Hunter questioned and I started edging away.

"Nothing. Riley!" Nate called and I cursed. The fuck is he playing at?!

I waited a few moments before appearing at the doorway with a frown.

"What?" I asked and refused to look at anyone in the room.

He seemed really amused with himself and I made a note to hit him whenever I got the chance.

"Nothing I just thought I'd make it awkward" he said before walking over to the cupboards and I gave his back a sharp glare.

"Riley" Aaron's voice caught my attention and I looked over to the three of them sitting at table.

 With Alex quite literally sitting ON the table, because why the fuck not I guess.

"Sorry about yesterday, I mean with what I implied and everything. I was out of line and a bit stressed, I didn't really mean it" Aaron apologised and I smiled.

"You'll be forgiven, eventually" I said and he frowned.

"Wait, what did he imply?!" Alex asked and Hunter glared up at him.

"I said he was tricking people into being attracted to him" Aaron said honestly and Alex's jaw dropped.

"LOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL!! OMFG I can't believe you did that!!" he fell back onto the table surface and started laughing hysterically until Hunter hit him in the stomach.

I smiled at Aaron who still seemed to be feeling sorry for himself before walking over and sitting on the edge of the table next to where he sat.

"I have forgiven you Aaron, I've been called much worse before. I'm also in the wrong for disrespecting your authority like that, and I'm sorry. You're right about me not being disciplined before, I wasn't really raised by anyone, the only strict and 'caring' adults I met growing up were teachers, so...I don't really know how to behave" I reassured him quietly and he frowned.

"....What about your mother?" he asked curiously, his guilty demeanour morphing into a parental one.

"Who's mom?" Alex's head suddenly appeared between us as he seemingly slid along the table surface like a child and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Alex have you taken your tablets yet?" Aaron sighed before asking him as he turned upside down with his head hanging off the table.

"Hahaha, NOPE" he laughed making me chuckle.

"Riley" Aaron reminded me as he ignored Alex like he really wanted to find out and I frowned as I thought about it.

"She was always at work" I explained and he remained frowning.

What's he asking these questions for? If I have to explain my backstory to every member of this family one by one I'll go insane.

"Were there other adults watching over at least?" he asked and I made a face.

"Err, you could call it that" I said and his frown grew more intense.

"Your mother left you with random people?" he questioned in slight disbelief.

"Um, no, not really random I guess. They would be her boyfriends or people who she's renting a room from or something" I explained and his expression morphed like he was putting together the clues in a Cluedo game or something.

"Males?!" he exclaimed and I blinked at him.

"Hah,  you like males" Alex said and Aaron broke his interrogating expression to glare at him quickly.

"Yes, she is a heterosexual" I stated in confusion and his eyes were wide like he was about to have a eureka moment.

"Oh my god..." his energy disappeared and he sat still with a concerned frown.

"They're the reason you panicked, aren't they, at least one of them is" he said quietly and I immediately looked away from him.

"Um, you should get Alex his pills" I exclaimed when he started to try slide off of the table down a chair.

Wait, Alex has pills? I was so distracted I didn't process that information. I knew it! That's...seriously not surprising...

"Ugh, great, he's going to be annoying for at least half an hour" Nate complained as he walked over with pills and some water.

"Alex is always annoying" Caleb's voice sounded and I looked up to see him disappear out of the kitchen door.

"Good morning to you too!!!" Alex shouted after him and I chuckled.

"Lol, he was late" Alex continued to make strange comments like 'a wild Caleb had appeared' and 'its a Caleb in it's natural habitat, gone in a blink of an eye' as he took the pills and drank some water.

I observed how easy he found it to take pills with a raised brow before feeling Aaron's eyes on me and glancing at him.

"Does he usually take his pills this late in the morning?" I asked as I ignored Aaron giving me a concerned look.

"Of course not, why do you think he isn't dead yet, Id have killed him if he was like this every morning. He usually takes them when he get's up" Hunter explained and Alex pulled his tongue out at him.

"You are a bit strange in the morning" I admitted and he chuckled.

"You should see me at night" he exclaimed and I raised a brow.

"Why are you extra hyper or something?" I asked and he smiled.

"No. I'm asleep. People say I'm more pleasant when I'm asleep" he explained then chuckled and I gave him a concerned look.

"Ouch." I said and he chuckled again.

"Quiet people are no fun" he stated and I tilted my head.

"I can be fun, when I'm drunk" I said and for some reason that made him laugh again.

"Always suspected you'd be an angry drunk to be honest, let all those pent up emotions out" Aaron commented and I made a face.

"You don't want to know what type of drunk I am" I warned.

"But do let my pent up emotions out, not usually anger though, if you know what I mean. I also let all my pent up secrets out.....just...don't let me get drunk ever, okay." I explained while cringing at past memories.

"Why are you guys talking about being drunk?" Chester walked in looking all hot and sweaty like he'd just been running.

"Um...conversation just morphed into that really" I explained as he got some water while appreciating the fact he had a tight running top on.

"Lol you went running in the rain" Alex commented and Chester gave him a look.

"It wasn't raining when I started,  you know" he said before sitting down on the other side of me and giving Alex a strange mocking smile.

"What's got you so 'happy'? Compared to your normal self at least" Nate asked him and I sighed as I looked out of the window. Yay, rain.

"I have a day off, of course I'm fucking happy" Chester replied and Aaron tsked.

"Chester." he snapped and he gave him a look.

"Quick cover their ears they're too innocent!!" Chester mocked while practically squishing the side of my head with his hands and I gave him a look when he let me go.

"Why do you get up so early on your day off?" I asked curiously and he smirked.

"Because I'm not a lazy teenager, sweets" he replied and I rolled my eyes.

"I have day off also, just saying" Aaron chimed in and I glanced at him.

"You've just finished your college semester...I know you have a day off" I reminded him and he frowned.

"I want a day offffff!!" Alex wailed and I cringed at the noise.

"Ugh....Alex" Chester complained with a sigh like he didn't really have the energy to bother.

"Did I ever tell you, that your freckles are adorable" I said to Chester as I looked down at his legs. They weren't in excess, but he did have that typical ginger clusters of faded freckles allot of ginger people have.

"No you didn't, really? Well, did I ever tell you that you have the most adorable birthmar-" he teased back before I slammed my palm against his mouth while glaring at him just daring him to try carry on.

 Okay how the hell am I going to explain doing that to everyone else.

I let go of his mouth and he smiled in sly amusement before sitting back silently.

I can't think of an excuse....let's just hope they were too busy giving Alex looks as he annoyingly tapped his foot on the floor.

Okay...they weren't....

At that moment Luca came walking in looking like he was having a hangover and shook his head still half asleep.

"Luca, we're going to be late if you don't hurry the fuck up" Nate complained and Luca sighed while looking like he truly couldn't be fucked any more.

"When are you guys going to learn to drive again?" he asked as he walked to the door, and I sighed before following all that were going out of the house.

I hate Tuesdays too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 8.1K 21
When Oliver's mother dies he's scared into not talking. He hasn't talked for the past 11 years. Having to deal with getting beatings from his father...
2.5M 88.5K 37
(WARNING: sexual content, touchy subjects and is in fact a BoyxBoy story. No hates on the story! If you don't like gay people, do not read it). Riley...
11.3K 640 26
After Zion is thrown out by his boyfriend, he finds himself depressed. His brother doesn't know how to help him. He wishes Zion would realize Hunter...
15.3K 247 24
Alex returns to his home town or now city. It's his first time in university, with his old best friend Leah. He finds himself stuck with a roommate...