I know who you are (Andy Bier...

By beth_any

It's been years since i last saw him and a lot has changed in those years. I'm not a producer anymore, i actu... More

I know who you are (Andy Biersack Story) *Sequel i didn't know it was you*
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
TRILOGY

Chapter 10

5.9K 222 130
By beth_any

RECAP!!

"CC WAIT!!" i shouted after him, he instantly stopped and turned around and caught me before we both fell on to the ground.

"One chance." i told him and broke away so i could see his face. "One." and all he did was nod brightly through tears and hugged me tightly never letting me go. 

I looked over CC's shoulder to see the black veil brides band smiling at us and i smiled back feeling complete once again and i hope i don't regret this decision. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andy's P.O.V

I was putting the finishing touches to my costume, tonight is the Halloween party and i decided to dress up as batman and i think i look great if i do say so myself. I put my mask on and looked in the mirror once more before walking out of the back room and into the kitchen/living room where all the guys were. 

"Hey." i said to them and sat down on the sofa.

"Sup." CC said and sat down next to me and gave me a goofy smile, i looked at him and at the band.

"OK what did i miss?" i asked them.

"Olivia forgave us." Ashley smiled at me and when he saw my frown he frowned to. "What?" 

"Has she forgave me?" 

They all looked at one another and shrugged. "Not sure dude, she didn't say anything about you." Jake sadly said.

"I will ask her tonight." i told them.

"But how will you know which ones Olivia, remember we are all in costumes." Jinxx is such a smart ass.

"I will find her don't you worry about a thing." i told them and smirked. 

Olivia's P.O.V

I walked out of the bus and met up with the band who was waiting for me. 

"You look fantastic." said Crystal and smiled at my choice of costume. 

I looked down at myself and back up. "You sure?" 

Tabby nodded and shouted "OH MY GOD IT WOULD BE SO ROMANTIC IF YOU FOUND YOUR BATMAN AHHH!! BECAUSE THEN YOU WILL START DATING THEN YOU WILL GET MARRIED AND THEN YOU WILL HAVE BATMAN BABIES AND THEN YOU WILL GROW OLD TOGETHER.... AND THEN YOU WILL DIE TOGETHER IN EACH OTHERS ARMS!!!" 

I looked at everyone in the eye and asked them slowly "OK who gave Tabby monster." Alex looked at me and smiled innocently and all i did was just roll my eyes and laughed at her.

"Yeah i might find my batman, who knows?"

We started walking down the path and to the building where the party is being held. I looked over at the girls and just noticed what they are wearing. Tabby is wearing a cat costume, Alex is a pirate, Crystal is a zombie cheerleader and Samantha is dressed as a nurse. Wow, they look smoking. 

I looked ahead and saw the flashing lights illuminating the building, i picked up my speed because i've been waiting for this party for ages now. When we finally arrived, we all got separated so i started to walk aimlessly around the party. 

I ended up in the kitchen, so i grabbed myself a drink and looked out the window and starred at the garden, which looked magnificent and nobody was there. I set my drink down on the table and walked towards the back door, trying not to bump into anyone and when i reached the handle i opened it and stepped outside into the cold, autumn weather. I looked around and there were lanterns and white lights everyone it looked amazing. 

"Hi." i turned around to see a guy dressed in a batman costume. Coincidence.

"Hi." i whispered and looked down at the grass.

I heard the stranger walking towards me and stopped in front of me so i could see his boots, i looked up to see a guy wearing a mask. I want to see his face.

"What is a beautiful young women doing outside all on her own?" he asked.

"It's crowed inside, so i came out here." i told him and smiled.

"Oh." he looked down and back up again. "Whats your name?" he asked suddenly. 

"Why should i tell you?" i smirked at him and placed my hands on my hips.

He smirked back at me and stepped forward. "Because i want to know who i'm talking to." 

I was about to reply when the music suddenly changed to a slow song, i looked over the strangers shoulder to see another guy dressed in a cowboy's costume giving the batman who is in front of me a thumbs up and kissy faces. Why did that cowboy look a lot like Ashley from black veil brides? I must be imagining it.

I looked back at batman to see him giving the most murderous glare i have ever seen and i giggled, he slightly jumped and turned towards me again and smiled, he must have forgot i was here. Fantastic. 

"Would you like to dance?" he bowed slightly and held his hand out. 

I nodded and took his hand and he lead me further away from the party, so it was more quiet and that cowboy can't see us, i'm guessing. 

I put my hand on his shoulder and he put his hand on my waist and we started to slow dance in rhythm with the music.

"Let's get to know each other. 20 questions?" he asked and i nodded.

"You first." i said to him and waited for the question.

"How old are you?" he asked.

I gasped and laughed "You shouldn't ask a lady what her age is." he pouted "But lets just say i'm in the early 20's. You?"

"22." i nodded.

"Favourite colour?" he asked. and i gave him the 'are you fucking serious' look and he nodded happily which made me roll my eyes.

"Between black and red." i told him.

"How many girlfriends have you had?" i asked him and looked at his blue eyes which were oddly familiar. 

"3. What about you, but boyfriends?"

I giggled, wow i've been doing that a lot lately. "2."

"Have you ever fallen in love?" i asked him. 

"Yes, once but it was along time ago." 

"Tell me about her." i whispered.

"She was the most beautiful girl i have ever seen, i remember we first met in high school, it was my first day and she asked me my name and i gave her a false name because that day we met my face was on her top and i thought she was going to be a crazy fan, but when she found out she actually wasn't which surprised me but, she was a little pissed that i didn't tell her who i really was. And then i made the biggest mistake of my life.... i left her, i moved to LA without telling her and i broke her heart and i promised to her i would never do it, but i did." he looked down, but before i could reply he carried on. "she's on this tour and i just want her back, shes in bitter blood, she's the lead vocalist. Her name is Olivia Hill, you might know her?" 

I snapped my head up to meet his blue eyes who i know now who they belong to.

"Andy?" i whispered and he looked utterly shocked. I moved my hand and reached out towards his mask and gently removed it from his face. 

"How do you know who i am?" he asked me.

I stepped back out of his reach and grabbed hold of my mask and slowly took it off my face and dropped it to the ground. Reorganization fell on to his face.

"Olivia?" all i did was nod.

"Olivia i- lov-" But i cut him off and crashed my lips on to his.

I broke apart and looked at his face "I love you so fucking much as well and just kiss me you bastard." and that is exactly what he did.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i hope you enjoyed it

it took all day to write 

and YES IT LONGER WOOOO!!!!

BUT THANKS FOR READING 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 1.4K 68
Here are a collection of 5 second of summer and One direction preferences that I have created for you all. ENJOY!!
12.7K 261 19
/ 𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗴𝗼 𝘁𝗼 𝗝𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗮 𝗧𝗼𝘄𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗻𝗱(𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿)/ /𝗘𝘅𝗰𝗲𝗽𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗰 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲-𝘂𝗽 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲�...
34.9K 511 28
What happens when the characters of Keeper of the Lost Cities get Instagram. Read on to find out what happens next. Thank you to @florencemaude for e...
558K 20.3K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...