Resisting the Alpha

By AlexusXOXO

When Ellie was just 13 years old, her father died in a rogue attack, her mother couldn't bear the pain of los... More

Resisting the Alpha
Disclaimer:
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen: Resisting the Mother-In-Law
Chapter Seventeen: Resisting the Early Morning Training
Chapter Eighteen: Resisting the Female Beta
Chapter Nineteen: Resisting The Feelings Talk
Chapter Twenty: Resisting The Urge to Disappoint Her Mate
Chapter Twenty-One: Resisting the Need of Her mate
Chapter Twenty-Two: Resisting the Possibility of Being In Love
Chapter Twenty-Three: Resisting the Chance of Letting Anything Get In the Way
Chapter Twenty-Four: Resisting the Fake Smiles
Chapter Twenty-Five: Resisting Everyone's Idea Of Perfection
Chapter Twenty-Six: Resisting the Hidden Secrets of a Dead Man
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Resisting the Urge to be Nice
Epilogue
CLOSING STATEMENTS
Old Book Covers

Chapter Three

18K 439 107
By AlexusXOXO

Chapter Three

LUNA ELLIE

"Ellie, wake-up." I groan in annoyance. This has far been the best sleep of my life and I'm not exactly ready for it to end.

'Because we slept next to our mate' My wolf purred.

I opened my eyes to see that I was pretty much laying on top of him. Really the first time we sleep together I throw myself at him. Not he's really going to think that I like him.

As much as we argued about my sleeping arrangements, I ended up in his room sleeping right next to him. It was okay to put it the least but I bet my left hand that it will never happen again.

When he saw the look on my face he let out a chuckle making me flush bright red. "Sleep well?" He asked.

"Not really...probably because I'm here." I rolled my eyes and rolled off of him so that I was now on the actual bed.

Ignoring the last part, he went into his drawer and pulls out a towel and a rag, "Go shower." He picked up my duffle bag that he must have got from my car and put it on the bathroom floor.

"Fine." I grabbed the towel and rag and headed to the bathroom. An hour later I was dressed in a pair of light jeans and a grey racerback top with black vans and in the kitchen eating breakfast that Noah had prepared.

"Are you going to get that?"

The doorbell had already ringed twice and he still hadn't answered it."Mmm, maybe you should." He smirked.

"It's your house, plus I wouldn't want to be rude and overstep my welcoming," I smiled before taking a bite out of my toast.

"Are you ever not difficult?" The doorbell rang again.

"Nope," I smiled.

I heard the door open before slamming shut," Do anybody know how to open a door around here? " A familiar voice yelled out. I put my toast down and ran to see who it was.

Standing in the foyer was no other than my favorite little cousin. "Lily?" I asked.

"Yeah." She rolled her eyes. "You know I was a little hurt, the whole time you were gone you only called me once and then when I come to visit you, you don't answer the door, and you didn't even tell me you found your mate. I had to hear it from Ryan, seriously."

"...Sorry." I shrugged before going over to hug her. "I missed you, Lil."

"Sure because you make it so obvious."

After apologizing multiple time and finally getting back on Lily good side, which was a pretty hard thing to do, she and I went into the home theater (which I didn't know about until she got here) to watch our favorite show Young& Hungry.

"So, what's up with you and Alpha Noah, why haven't you guys mated." She asked bluntly.

"Lily." I blushed.

Usually, when mates found each other they mated right away. But considering this was a one-sided relationship there was no way that was happening anytime soon.

"I don't understand you. How could you not want your mate? He's hot?" I growled which surprise even me. "Little possessive I see; don't worry I don't like him. Anyways have you seen the Ryan acts he would kill to have a mate."

That made me feel sort of guilty, all Ryan talks about is finding his mate and here I am being ungrateful.

"Before you left you said you felt like you were missing something, maybe that something is your mate."

She had a point. But a mate is what my wolf wants, not me.

'But I'm a part of you and we both want our mate.' My wolf voiced.

After we watch a few more episodes Lily finally dozed off, I could barely pay attention, with all this mate stuff on my mind. I honestly didn't know what to do. I don't want a mate, but this pull is very strong. This is probably the reason why I can't seem to think of any way to try to escape, maybe this was a sign that I should stay and try to make things work.

Speaking of my mate, I wonder where he is. Since I have been here this has been the longest I went without seeing him. Turing off the TV, and putting the cover over Lily, I head downstairs following the sweet smell of my mate's scent. I find him in his office looking down at his laptop.

He looked up as I enter his office without knocking. "Where's Lily?" He asks.

It kind of bothered me that, that was his first question but I brushed it off as just the mate bond making me overly possessive. "Sleep." I say as I walked further into his office, "Thanks by the way... for letting her come and visit me."

"No worries. Tomorrow you may go to the city, possibly get lunch or go shopping, whatever you girls want." I nodded as I walked closer to his desk, I couldn't help it, I wanted to be near him, to breathe in his delicious scent.

"Will you come?" The question was my own but the flirtation that came with it was definitely my wolfs input.

"Not sure yet, if not you will have a couple of guards accompanying you." He said before looking up and noticing that I was standing right in front of him. He stood up wrapping his arms around my waist and nuzzling his nose into my neck.

You smell delightful." He kissed the area between my neck and shoulder where his mark would go. God, I wish he would mark me. He begins trailing kisses up my neck and along my jawline. I bite my lip to stop the moan trying to escape my mouth.

His hand travels down cupping my butt and wrapping my legs around his waist. He took two steps before pressing me up against the wall his excitement pressing directly against my core. If I was to die right now, I would die the happiest woman on earth. Or maybe the most horny but I digress.

He brought his face up from my neck and immediately pressed his perfectly plumped lips against mine. For a moment I was happy. Happy about the possibilities of the two of us together, until my mind drifted to my reality. I didn't want a mate. I don't need a mate.

I pulled back, unwrapping my legs from his waist before pushing him off of me, "Ellie-."

I cut him off, "I don't want a mate." His eyes change to black and I was scared he was going to shift, I started walking backwards when he let out a growl.

"Don't move!" He growled.

I stood still as he closed his eyes trying to calm his wolf. Moments later he reopens them and his eyes were back to their original color, pale blue.

"Why? Why don't you want me as your mate?" He grumbled out.

I folded my arms under my chest. "It's not because of you personally, I myself just don't want one, period. I wouldn't be a good mate anyways."

"But why? Why don't you want one?"

"Why do you need to know? I just don't want one." I was angry that he was questioning me as though I was some sort of child. Even I say I don't want something that should be the end of it.

"How could you not want a mate, are you insane?" He yelled at me.

"I don't need to explain anything to you. And you're the insane one trying to push yourself on me." I yelled just as loud as him.

"Yes, you do need to explain it to me. I'm done being the nice guy around here, you need to stop acting like a child and grow up and be a responsible mate and Luna of this pack."

"I didn't ask to be you mate or the Luna."

"Well, I didn't ask to have such a bitch for a mate!" I gasp.

I couldn't believe he called me that, out of every word in the dictionary he chose that one. "Ellie I'm-."

"Save it." I walked out his office and slamming the door behind me.

<><>

"What?" Lilly yelled out completely surprise by what I had just told her.

"Yes!"

"I can't believe he called you a bitch." She laughed.

"Me either, I was so surprised," I said flipping through the TV channels. I was over the situation at this point, my wolf, on the other hand, wanted her mate. She whined all last night needing to comfort him and make him feel better when he was the one in the wrong, not me. She blames his outburst on my stubborn attitude. I see where her loyalty lies.

When we woke up this morning Noah was gone, he left a note that he was gone to handle pack business. I am sure he's just avoiding me. Besides most Alpha's usually handles pack business in their office and his office was here.

It had been raining all morning so we decide to stay in and watch TV. That was pretty much all we ever did. "Ellie?"

"Yes?" My eyes shifting to her when I picked up on her serious tone.

"Maybe..." She nervously avoided my eyes. "This is not all his fault. I mean all he wants is for you to give him a chance and you can't even do that."

"Are you taking his side?" I accused.

"No, I'm just saying how would you feel if you love someone with every fiber in you being and they didn't feel the same. It's not the best feeling." She explained.

"So you're saying I should give him a chance?"

She shook her head, "I'm saying you should consider his feeling. Look at this whole situation from his point of view. You can't give him a reason why you don't want him as a mate. I bet he thinks it has something to do with him."

"No, he doesn't, I already told him it doesn't have anything to do with him," I told her getting defensive. It angered me to know that she was basically taking his side when he was in the wrong. He had no right to call me out my name. Nothing I did provoked him to do such a thing.

"Don't tell me you pulled the -it's not you, it's me-, please Ellie you could at least give him a decent explanation."

"Why are you taking his side?" I asked angrily.

"I'm not."

"Yes, you are," I argued.

"So what if I am, all he's asking is for some type of explanation!" She yelled throwing her hands up.

"And I don't have to give him that." I don't care if Noah was my mate. I wasn't just about to tell him my lifelong secrets. It was none of his business.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" She yelled.

I took a deep breath to calm myself down. This was my little cousin after all and I know her like the back of my hand. This had nothing to with Noah and I. "Lily, we never fight. What really going on?" I said in a calm voice.

Her eyes begin to water, "What if my mate is just like you." I flinched at her words. "I turn 16 in five months and I'm scared I'm going to get a mate just like you, that's going to reject me."

"Lily." I was just about to hug her when she ran out the room, seconds later I heard the bathroom door slam.

Now this is just great.

Lily

Nicki Minaj: Right Thur Me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 54.6K 70
"You're mine. It doesn't matter where you come from." His hand grips my wrist, stopping me. "You know it matters." I turn away, hiding the moisture i...
6.2K 181 20
"Mate." they both whispered at the same time. Both. Two. I couldn't fight it either, "Mate." Came out of my mouth and my eyes glanced between the bro...
8.2K 457 14
True love. Mates. The very backbone of the werewolf species. But what happens when your Alpha mate rejects you? --------- Eden Cross is a Beta wo...
6K 326 27
What is the destiny of a she-wolf on the run to the human land? . . . At a young age, Alexia lost her parents. With her current status and rumours su...