all of me •tom brady•

By bradyx

Everyone knows the story. Tom meets Olivia. They fall in love. They live happily ever after. Right? Wrong. More

» prologue «
» notes «
» nyc «
» home «
» distance «
» kiss «
» rewind «
» tonight «
» blessings «
» loss «
» forgive «
» reasons «
» miracle «
» jealous «
» texting «
» flee «
» stuttering «
» defense «
» fights «
» friends «
» phone calls «
» reunion «
» trembling «
» unconditionally «
» therapy «
» stay «
» resolve «
» snow «
» thankful «
» reminisce «
» enemy «
» pain «
» lullaby «
» change «
» bed «
» still «
seeing red

» win «

4K 70 6
By bradyx

All I do is win win win
No matter what

****
January 18th 2015
****

Olivia checked her watch. 4:23. She needed to leave their house by 4:30 to make it to the game on time and be situated by the time the game actually started.

She had been running around the house for the last hour trying to get everything she needed. Today was baby Sawyer's first time going to a game and Olivia's first time taking both kids.

Not only was she nervous about taking both kids by herself, but the game had her nerves wracking too. Tom really wanted this win more than one he had wanted all year. The team worked so hard year round and if they could just win this game it would almost pay off. Winning this game would put them in the spotlight of the Super Bowl.

The Colts haven't given Tom and the Patriots a lot of competition since Peyton left but this was playoffs. And nothing ever goes as planned in the playoffs. There is always some trick play or last minute touchdown that changes the outcome of the game. And that's what scared her.

Even though things with Tom have been going well lately she knew how he was after a loss. He was vicious, especially after this important of a loss. Her heart had been racing since last week when they beat the Ravens and it showed no signs of stopping until after the game.

Scout was dressed in her Brady jersey and favorite tutu. Sawyer also wore a Brady jersey and it was the tiniest one Olivia had ever seen. The baby boy was packed tight into his car seat, covered in blankets to keep him warm. Scout was zipped into her winter jacket and a Patriots hat was placed on top of her tiny curls. Everyone had shoes on and the three were finally ready to go. Olivia checked her watch again. 4:28. She did it all by herself with two minutes to spare. She used that two minutes to reflect.

Now that football season was almost done she recalled when it first begun. Standing in this very spot in the entry way. She remembered how dark and lonely it seemed. She remembered Scout pulling at her leg and Olivia seeming so far away and distant from her family. The house today was bright and adorned with family pictures and memories. She grew to love Boston again. She grew to love Tom again.

4:32. Shoot. Too much time reflecting. She opened the front door and braced herself for the cold New England air. It was brisk outside but it was also Tom's favorite weather to play in. That put her nerves at ease.

Gillette Stadium was packed b the time she got there. It was filled with Patriots fans tailgating and huddling around each other to keep warm. She drove past them towards the back of the stadium where she always parked. The fans got crazy when they saw her and the kids, always asking for pictures and cheering for her husband. Some of them waved as she drove past and she politely waved back.

She found her usual Parking spot where all of the family's parked. "Scout, are you ready to go watch daddy?"

"Yes mommy! And Uncle Jules!" The small girl smiled and clapped her hands from her car seat. Olivia went to Scout's side first to unbuckle her.

"Now Scout, it's really cold and crazy in the stadium. You need to stay close to me," Olivia instructed, pointing her finger to add importance to her words. Scout hugged Olivia's leg as she went to the other side to get baby Sawyer. She took him out of his car seat and wrapped him tightly in his blackest and made sure his hat covered his ears.

"Okay, let's go!" Olivia said as cheerily as she could, trying to hide the nerves for the game.

• • •

"Daddy won!!" Scout yelled. She was jumping up and down from the booth. "We're going to the Soup Bowl!"

"Super Bowl! Scout, we're going to the Super Bowl!" Olivia corrected her. She was so happy for Tom and the team.

"Mrs. Brady, would you like to go down to the field?" A tall muscular guard peeked into the room.

"Come on Scout, let's go see daddy!" Olivia cheered. Scout instantly went running for the door before Olivia grabbed her hand. The tall man ushered the three down to the field.

There was confetti everywhere, covering the green grass with red, blue, and silver specks of glitter. Colts players exited the field with their heads hung and Patriot players celebrated with their family's. Olivia looked around for her husband. She couldn't wait to kiss his face and congratulate him.

"Scout!" Tom's voice could be heard over the crowd still celebrating. Scout whipped her body around and saw Tom crouched down to her height.

"Daddy!" Scout ran to him. Olivia turned to the fate he daughter duo and saw Scout kissing Tom's face. She kissed Sawyer's forehead and made her way over to the other half of her family.

"Congratulations babe," Olivia kissed his cheek.

"Thank you!" Tom kissed her lips. He wore an AFC Champions hat on his head and pulled Olivia and Sawyer into his sweaty body. "How did my boy like his first football game?" Tom asked taking his son from Olivia's arms. The infant smiled at his daddy as Olivia took her phone out to take pictures.

"Uncle Jules!" Scout exclaimed.

"Scout!" Julian scooped up the girl in his arms.

"Congratulations Jules!" Olivia patted his arm.

"Thanks Liv!"

"Uncle Jules, will you make a snow angel with me?" Scout asked. A wide smile spread across Julian's face as he put Scout on the ground and instantly began making snow angels out of confetti.

"I'm so proud of you," Olivia cuddled into Tom's side.

"I can't wait to celebrate with you later," Tom whispered in her ear. Olivia slapped his chest and laughed. She pulled in closer to him and Sawyer.

• • •

"Good morning!" Olivia yawned as she walked out of the bedroom and into the living room. She knew Tom was awake already. He wasn't in the living room so she went to the kitchen. "Tom?"

"Shh," Tom shushed her. He was leaning against the countertop with his phone pressed against his ear. He was angry. She hadn't seen him look so mad since their separation. She say across from him at the breakfast bar.

Why was he so mad after earning another trip to the Super Bowl? He was shaking his head and scowling in disgust.

"Bye," he said shortly.

Olivia hugged her knees to her chest as the phone hit the countertop.

"What's wrong?" Olivia asked worriedly. She didn't know what was going on to get her husband this worked up so early in the morning.

"They think we cheated."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.7K 808 34
"Section Four Article Three No relationships within the organization are allowed--Not with someone in the same department, not someone above you, no...
36.1K 1.2K 32
Everything started out wrong, but then Spencer and Olivia finally got things right. It was a whirlwind romance that led to a marriage at nineteen yea...
51.2K 1.4K 42
On the bombshell that Penny is finally pregnant, does Julian have what it takes to conquer his demons to become the father he's always wanted to be?
39.4K 999 36
** WHEN NO ONE WOULD SEQUEL ** It's been a year since Danny and Jess made their way out of the friend zone, everything seems fine and dandy... Or is...