Winter Toes II: Love Vs Lust

By theurbanguru

(Book 2) #TheComebackProject 2016 © THEURBANGURU All Copyrights Reserved. "I wish I could paint our love... More

WT2| 00
WT2| 00
WT2| 01
WT2| 02
WT2| 03
WT2| 04
WT2| 05
WT2| 06
WT2| 07
WT2| 09
WT2| 10
WT2| 11
WT2| 12
WT2| 13
WT2| 14
WT2| 15
WT2| 16
WT2| 17
WT2| 18
WT2| 19
WT2| 20
WT2| 21
WT2| 22
WT2| 23
WT2| 24
WT2| 25
WT2| 26
WT2| 27
WT2| 28

WT2| 08

9.4K 603 169
By theurbanguru

Wyn

Why would this nigga tell me to meet him here early if he not even gonna be here on time? This nigga got me lying to Ava... she blowing up my phone asking where the fuck I'm at, he need to hurry the fuck up!

I texted this nigga for the third time, feeling like a straight bitch for triple texting his ass. This was business, this was money, this was... this nigga pulling up half an hour late. I watched his all black Mercedes pull up behind me in the rear-view mirror. Someone else was in the car. I smacked my lips and thought, This shit better be worth it. I jumped out the car and slammed the door behind me. I tried to look just as pissed as I felt when I walked up to the car so that the nigga could see just how fucked up he had me. He hopped out the car too after saying something to whoever was on the passenger's side. I didn't like the feel of this, it felt like a set up.

"Nah, tell they ass to get out the car too." I demanded, pointing to the other nigga in the car. Roman opened his mouth to say something but then closed it again and pointed to the car.

"Taylor, get out the car." He said, shaking his head. Hearing the name froze my whole interior. This couldn't be... but when I looked over to the chocolate love of my life wearing a olive, tight fitting dress sliding out his passenger's side with a confused look, I almost set it off.

"Taylor?"

"Wyn?"

We both looked at each other for a while. Her eyes stuck, my eyes stuck. It seemed like we were in the everlasting staring contest that just wasn't going to break.

"Y'all know each other?" Roman asked, looking from me to her. No shit, dumb ass. I thought to myself before crossing my arms and looking between them.

"Y'all know each other, huh?" I asked, my eyes stuck on Taylor again.

"Y'all know each other?" Taylor jumped in, confused as hell.

"Yeah, me and him doing some trading... how do you-"

"I'm her boyfriend-"

"Ex." She cut in, rolling her eyes. Yeah, this definitely felt like a fucking set up.

"Ex boyfriend, huh? Why you didn't tell me?" Roman asked her, his eyebrows scrunching up.

"I didn't know you knew him and we didn't even officially date so I can't even call him that." She said, shaking her head. Now I was getting pissed off.

"When all that "I love you" and shit was taking place the shit seemed pretty fucking legit to me. Then you had to go fucking with Fabio. Oh, right. That's why it wasn't official because you were fucking with my homie while I was out-"

"Wyn, don't you fucking dare!" She yelled out, cutting me off as she walked around the car and started pointing in my face. "You left me for dead! You didn't even come looking for me. Last I heard you set me the fuck up then shot my fucking sister, you bitch!"

"I was out avenging you! How can you sit in my face and even think for a fucking second that I would just up and shoot your fucking sister? That's your fucking sister! I was going for Fabio but Cyn jumped in the fucking way because little did your dumb ass know she was fucking Fabio too! He played you!" I yelled. She looked at me in a way she had never looked at me before.

"Oh, shut the fuck up. You think I'd believe you? Yeah, okay. The Fabio shit, okay, you're probably right about that. But I didn't have no real feelings for him so what are you even saying?! But you really expect me to believe that you wouldn't kill my family when you don't even hesitate to kill your own? Really?" She yelled.

"Can y'all both shut the fuck up? I don't know what the fuck y'all got going on and I really don't care. Nigga, don't you got a babymama at home anyway? She should be the least of your worries-"

"Babymama?" Taylor looked at me. "You got her pregnant?"

I didn't say anything.

Lyah

I put the blunt that I was hitting out and exhaled the smoke slowly, looking up to the beautiful day sky revisiting the nightmare of last night where the man I had not seen in years approached me and basically told me he would be watching me. I took a deep breath then stood up from the couch. As soon as I stood up, the door was pushed opened with so much force it was slammed into the wall.

"Bitch, you fucking knew?!" I heard before I saw her. It was Taylor and I have honestly never seen her pissed off besides the Rei thing so the way she was coming at me was surprising.

"Knew? Knew what?" I asked, looking confused. "I'm high so you have to bare with m-"

"You knew Wyn got that bitch pregnant, didn't you?!" She yelled.

I don't know if it was because I was high or because she was really just tripping but now I was even more confused. "Wha... um what that gotta do with you? Why are you so mad?" I asked her. She looked like she wanted to cry and now I understood.

"Y'all both some fucking hoes. Fuck both of y'all, honestly." She said before walking up the stairs.

What the fuck?

Seconds later, Roman and Wyn came in after her. Now everything was starting to make sense... but I told her not to talk to Roman. My heart started racing when I saw him. He looked at me and smirked evilly. What does he have up his sleeve? I asked myself.

I didn't trust him and I didn't know what to do to even esca... I had to escape. I had to go away, far away... again.

Taylor

I don't know what hurts more, the fact that Wyn didn't tell me or the fact that Lyah called herself my best friend now and couldn't even give me a heads up knowing damn well I've been rattling my mind about him like crazy. I could barely think about someone else and he's getting bitches pregnant. What do I do? Is there even anything I can do?

After a few breathing exercises I calmed down and recollected myself.

I didn't realize how long it took until I actually woke up from my nap, saw that it was dark, and noticed that I had missed calls and text messages... which was a first.

I checked each and every message. There were two from Wyn, long paragraphs I didn't read that were all him apologizing, one from Roman asking if I was "good", and finally one from... Glynn telling me to call her "ASAP" and all five missed calls were from her, one being just three minutes before I woke up.

So, I did. I called her.

"Hello? How'd you get my num-"

"That's not important. What's important is that Junior just got shot and I have no way home, where are you?" She asked. I looked at the phone like it was crazy.

"You know I've been out of town for a while now, what? And did you just say Junior got shot?" I asked, blinking a little too fast.

"Yes, oh my God- hold on... bitch! Turn that loud ass shit off I am on the fucking phone!" She yelled to her background. I rolled my eyes. She's probably lying, why was her hoe ass with him anyway? Ew, that's so nasty and disrespectful.. "Anyway, hello?"

"Mhm... so. What happened?" I asked, not filled with any type of life. I could hear her phone vibrate with a notification.

"Oh, sis. This boy brought me to some spot in the ghetto then went in there and literally never came back out so I went in to look and... he was dead." She said. I held my face.

"Junior? That's crazy..." I said, shaking my head. The world nowadays, I swear. "What were you even... okay, look. I'm not saying this to start nothing but don't you think it's kinda disrespectful for you to fuck with a nigga that your dead sister use to fu-"

"What?" She cut me off.

"I just said I'm not even trying to start nothing or argue but-"

"No, I thought you said dead sister." She said, laughing a little. I wasn't.

"Wait, you didn't know? How didn't you know?" I asked, appalled.

She was silent for a while then I could tell she was trying not to cry. "No... not her too... I just tried getting over this Terri shit." She cried out. Now, I was the one confused.

"What about Terri now?" I asked, rolling my eyes but curious. She burst into tears.

"She gone too. And it's crazy because... I thought the Cyn shit was just a rumor. What the fuck?" She cried. I was too busy zoning all the way out to hear anything after that.

Terri is dead?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.4K 1.4K 43
....ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟᴇss 𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑉𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑢𝑔𝑎𝑟ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑡ℎ 𝑖...
1K 599 56
Israel Taylor knows the world is a mess. In fact, it's all he can think about. As an avid artist, he imagines life as a black-and-white landscape, wa...
1.1K 52 14
What's there to live for after you die? You struggle to exist- to make it all the way to your Lord- and all that greats you is Hell wrapped through y...
November By Angel

Teen Fiction

1.4K 448 22
A second. So many things could happen in a mere, fleeting second. But what if a second was all it took. For her, all it took was a simple second, and...