Winter Toes II: Love Vs Lust

By theurbanguru

(Book 2) #TheComebackProject 2016 © THEURBANGURU All Copyrights Reserved. "I wish I could paint our love... More

WT2| 00
WT2| 00
WT2| 01
WT2| 02
WT2| 03
WT2| 04
WT2| 05
WT2| 06
WT2| 08
WT2| 09
WT2| 10
WT2| 11
WT2| 12
WT2| 13
WT2| 14
WT2| 15
WT2| 16
WT2| 17
WT2| 18
WT2| 19
WT2| 20
WT2| 21
WT2| 22
WT2| 23
WT2| 24
WT2| 25
WT2| 26
WT2| 27
WT2| 28

WT2| 07

10.4K 612 109
By theurbanguru

Taylor

       I inserted a finger slowly, gasping low as I tried to remain quiet, my fingers becoming wet from the flows my inner pool. The ecstasy felt beyond amazing as I reminisced back to the times where Wyn use to touch me, when he did, how he did it, and the way it made me feel. I moaned softly into the pillow held as my body raised partially into the air. My eyes were closed and my body was sweating. What had been, or felt like, forever was building up from my stomach and tingling up my legs. I wanted it hurry up, I wanted to explode. But then, out of the blue, the plot of my imagination twisted and Wyn wasn't... Wyn. Wyn was now Roman and Roman wouldn't transform back to Wyn and now my orgasm felt intensified. Is Roman who I wanted? My head fell back with pleasure as I let out one final moan, and it was his name.

"Roman..."

Lust. It was a shitty feeling when it wasn't suppose to be there. Especially when your heart belonged directly to another being, that being being Wyn. And although Wyn has hurt me in countless ways, I can't help but feel like I've betrayed him. For the second time. It's bizarre because I honestly wanted to hate him. I wanted him to feel all that bullshit that was fed to me in the beginning stages of our relationship. How is it that I fell for him so quickly without even barely knowing him? His actions were showing me a side of him while his words were showing me another and still I cannot decipher who this man is.

But Roman, he's so straight-forward. It's obvious that he doesn't want me or anyone else... so why am I so attracted to him? Why did I fantasize about him? Maybe it was the fact that he was just so closed off that made me want to open him up.

     The next morning, I woke up a little dizzy. The light that was shining into my room ultimately pissed me off from the jump. I felt like I had a terrible hangover. As I looked over at the time, noticing that it was now 7:30am, I sighed. I hoped that Lyah had already woke Rei up. When I got up to check, my hopes were shattered.

"Come on, princess. Get up. You gonna be late for school." I told her before going into the bathroom and running a shower for the both of us. We jumped in together, washed each others hairs. I put her hair into two ponytails  then picked out her outfit, prepared her a quick lunch, and we were out.

I had the radio on blast as we pulled up to the school. We didn't really say much on the ride there because I knew we were both exhausted. Her classes started exactly at 8:00 and we were about 10 minutes late but I still signed her in and walked her to class. The teacher I had met when I first dropped her off was there. He smiled and gave me a nod before smiling even brighter at Rei. He was talking to her so I waved at the class and headed back to my car. On my way out I saw someone standing over by the fence in front of the school. As I got closer to the man, I noticed it was Roman.  Him popping up was really starting to get to me. It was weird, Wyn would disappear and Roman would just pop up. He smiled at me, almost making me trip.

There goes that cocky, arrogant smile of his.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, turning my lip up.

"I had to bring my little cousin to school like I do every morning and pick him up almost every afternoon. But that's barely ya business. I just noticed ya car and thought I'd tell you good morning." He said smartly.

I rolled my eyes. "You're such an asshole." I commented before walking around him and heading to my car.

"Aw, damn. That hurts?" He said with a chuckle then he smacked his lips. "Don't tell me you're really sensitive like that? You can't be serious."

"Fuck off." I said before rolling my eyes again and slamming the car door shut. He came around to the driver's side and looked in on me.

"Come on, let me make up to you. I'll buy you breakfast." He said with that damn smile again as if he was just expecting me to say yes. I considered it, long and hard. What is it about this damn man? I wondered as I found myself nodding. "Cool, so I'll follow you to your house and you can ride with me."

Before I could object, he got up and headed back to his car. He wasn't slick with that shit.

Roman

        I watched Taylor pick at her pancakes for a while before I started to get curious as to what was on her mind. This was new for me because no matter how pretty, thick, or confused a bitch looked I could care less about what was on her mind unless she was giving me head. But somehow, this one bitch in particular had something different going on up there. I tried to do research on her and found nothing, I even tried asking around about her but the name or description didn't ring any bells. So now I had to find out what I wanted to know directly from her. Now, that wouldn't be a problem if she didn't piss me off the way she did with that smart ass mouth of hers, but I ignored it. For now.

"What's up?" I finally asked after probably staring her down for a while.

She stuck her fork in her mouth and looked out the window, causing me to remotely lick my lips just because she looked good doing it. It was something natural about her that was just fine as hell. No makeup, wasn't even thick, she was just... her. And you don't find that in a lot of people. She ignored my question, she was too busy looking out the window, day dreaming, and I was too busy looking at her.

Suddenly, my phone made a noise notifying me of a message. That threw us both out of our little trances. I picked my phone up and looked down at it, meanwhile she started to eat again. It was Wyn. He could wait.

"What's on your mind?" I asked, reforming my first question since she didn't quite catch it.

"Nothing." She lied.

I chuckled before licking my lips again. One thing I grew to hate was liars. "Don't be a lying ass snake, it shouldn't be hard...", I stopped to relax myself, "I'm sorry... look, I can tell it's something on your mind. Just speak on it, ma. It's not that hard." I said calmly, looking at her then to the napkin. I knew my anger had been getting out of control, that's why I've been staying away from family. Those five years... they had no idea.

She held a straight face for a while before breaking into a nervous smile and looking down. I was confused as hell as she nodded her head and licked her lips. "Okay. You wanna know what's on my mind?" she asked.

I felt like something smart was coming.

"I wanna know about you. Like it's something weird.. about you. I can't see through you like I can with others. Not on any romantic- okay, look, I major in psychology in college, right? And they teach us how to study people, and you're just..." She trailed off, causing me to smile. She had just said exactly what I was thinking, and feeling, about her.

I scratched my goatee and nodded. "What do you want to know?" I asked.

"Your background. Where are you from? How old are you? Why are you named Roman? Do you have siblings? What do you do for a living? What's your favorite color?" She asked throwing question after question.

"What are you? The feds?" I asked jokingly, but not jokingly.

"Why are you so mean and grumpy? What's ya attitude problem?" She threw two more at me. I sighed, licking my lips again. I leaned forward and looked at her. Okay fine, I'll share this shit with one bitch. She ain't nobody important anyway.

"I'm from Atlanta, Georgia, well I was born there. When I was like four or five, me and my, little sister, and her husband moved here to South Carolina... to get away." I said with a shrug.

"From what?" She asked, looking intrigued as she showed interest in my life. I don't know why that tugged at my heart.

"My dad. Anyway, two years after that my mom's husband passed away and shit. It was crazy for her so we moved back to Georgia, by then I was like six or seven, didn't have a lot of friends yet or anything. When we got back there, my mom got back with my dad as a rebound I guess and we lived there until the end of high school for me. So, I was 18 not planning on college, nothing. My little sister was 17 and planning on going into fashion-"

"Oh, that sounds like my friend Lyah." She said with a chuckle. Her name made me cringe but I ignored it and continued my story.

"Anyway... my dad got me into his little 'line of work' and we moved back here. I've been working for him ever since, sometimes doing little side jobs here or there." I told her before trying to remember her other questions. "I'm 25, my favorite color is... black? The fuck, no siblings."

"But you said you had a sister, right?" She said. I looked down at my hands.

"She's dead." I told her. Her eyes got wide then she relaxed.

"I'm sorry to hear that." She said. I shrugged it off.

"It's cool, just eat ya food. I'm not paying for a full plate not to get eaten." I told her. She smiled, giggled, then started eating again.

I put my hand over my face. What am I getting myself into with this girl?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.2K 1.4K 31
"let's just keep it between me and you, until we wanna make it official."~ N.O.
149 1 18
"She'd take a bullet for him...and she did" Laura Hall And Maya Rhode have been best friends since the start of high school and they share the same f...
1.4M 15.9K 56
A world of dd, ddot and notti. Y'all turned this into a smut book yall lil freaks😐
22.7K 714 21
𝐒𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐋 𝐓𝐎 "𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇| they've been together for over 2 years, but unfortunately all good things come t...