A Model And A Fan - Larry Sty...

By Whatsuphello1

Louis is shy and quiet . Harry is popular and known . ~ A few nights before his birthday , Louis decided he's... More

Prologue
Quick Note
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch.5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Character Asks
Ch. 29
Character Answers
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
13 Facts
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Character Asks 2
Ch. 57
Character Answers 2
Ch. 58
Ch. 59
Ch. 60
Ch. 61
Ch. 62
Ch. 63
Ch. 64
Ch. 65
Ch. 66
Ch. 67
Ch. 68
Ch. 69
Ch. 70
Ch. 71
Ch. 72
Ch. 73
Ch. 74
Ch. 75
Ch. 76
Ch. 77
Ch. 78
Ch. 79
Ch. 80
A List of My Favourite Books
Ch. 81
Ch. 82
Ch. 83
Ch. 84
Ch. 85
Ch. 86
Ch. 87
Character Asks 3
Ch. 88
Ch. 89
Ch. 90
Character Answers 3
Ch. 91
Ch. 92
Ch. 93
Ch. 94
Ch. 95
Ch. 96
Ch. 97
Ch. 98
Ch. 99
Ch. 100
Epilogue
Last Character Asks
Last Characters Answers
1 Million

Ch. 54

26.1K 806 1.3K
By Whatsuphello1

I hate summer , I need the winter back . I freaking love winter .

Enjoy the chapter x

~~

Louis was done with his morning shift , Harry was at the store to pick him up .

"Zayn and Liam invited us for a night swim at their pool tonight ." Harry said , Louis bit on his lower lip , "I can't swim ."

"Then I'll hold you , okay ?" Harry held his hands out for Louis to take , Louis held his hands and sighed , "I'm not sure . I'll come , but I don't think I'll get in ."

"Why ? I'll be there to hold you , I won't let you drown ." Harry took a step closer , pressing his lips to Louis' forehead .

"I know , but you'll want to have fun with your friends , I don't want to hold you back from it ." Louis shook his head , a sad smile on his lips .

"You won't hold me back , baby . I want to be there for you and if it means holding you for eternity , I will ."

Louis blushed , a genuine smile spreading on his lips . "We'll see about that ."

Just as they were about to leave , the store's door opened and Adam walked in . Harry was quick to stand in front of Louis , shielding him . "What the fuck are you doing here ?"

"I-I just , wanted to apologize ." Adam sighed , "Kendall never told me her intentions , she just told me to flirt with Louis , when you're there to watch , and she'll take care of the rest . She payed me extra not to ask any questions ."

"You're lucky Louis is here , if he weren't I would be making you regret even hearing the bitch's offer ." Harry towered over Adam , Adam nodded quickly , "S-sorry ." He got out of the store .

Louis took a hold of Harry's arm , "Calm down , please ?" He cupped his cheeks , Harry stared into his eyes for a few seconds before letting a breath out , "I'm calm ."

"Good ." Louis smiled at him , the store's door opened and Gavin walked in , since his shift is starting . He smiled at Louis , "Hey , Louis ."

"Hi ." Louis gave him a light smile , not to be rude . He turned to Harry , "I just need my phone and we'll leave ."

Harry nodded , he gave Louis' bum a small pat when he turned around to walk , Louis slapped his hand away with a giggle . Louis took it as a playful gesture , but Harry was just marking his territory around Gavin .

Louis took his phone from behind the desk , he stuffed it into his pocket and walked back to Harry , "Let's go ."

Harry wrapped his arms around Louis' waist and led him out of the store , once they were fully out Harry said , "Next time I catch Gavin staring at your ass I'm knocking him out ."

Louis slapped Harry's chest , "Stop swearing ."

"I'm serious , I was standing right infront of him and he was just plain out staring at your bum . Next time I'll punch him ."

"Haz , come on . Not like he was touching me ."

"He was touching you , in his mind ." Harry opened the passenger's door for Louis .

"Ew , Harry ."

"You'd be even more disgusted if he actually touched you ."

"He wouldn't , I won't let him ."

"If he ever touches you , even in the slightest , I'm knocking him the fuck out ."

"Harry -"

"You have no say in this . No one else is allowed to touch you the ways I do ."

"I know , and I won't ever let anyone do this ."

"I'll just punch them ."

~~

"Haz ?" Louis called from the bedroom , Harry walked in , "Need anything ?"

"I uh - I don't have any swimsuit . Since I don't swim ." Louis bit his lower lip , Harry just smiled at him reassuringly , "I'll ask Niall to bring you one , since mine will be too big on you ."

"Okay ." Louis nodded , blushing slightly .

~~

"We're here ." Harry parked outside Zayn and Liam's place , him and Louis got out and walked right into the house .

"Hey lads !" Liam smiled at the two , "Niall is outside preparing the grill for the barbecue , he left Louis this bag over there ." He nodded towards the bag , which was on the couch .

"Go change , baby . Do you remember where the bathroom is ?" Harry asked , Louis nodded and took the bag , going to change into the swimsuit pants .

He walked back , Harry was carrying pool noodles , making Louis giggle , "Hello , Squidward ."

Harry made a grumpy face , "I hate everyone ." He tried making an impression of the character , Louis giggled , "Just get them into the pool , dork ."

He walked behind Harry to the yard , Harry threw the pool noodles into the water while Louis went to greet Niall .

"Heya ." Niall hugged him , "Troye is supposed it be here soon too ."

"Oh , will he ? I haven't seen him in a while ."

"Yeah , Li talked to him and invited him ."

"Oh , that's good ."

Just as they finished talking , Louis was tackled into a hug by a grinning Zayn and Troye , the two laughed when Louis gasped in surprise .

"God , you scared me so bad ." Louis placed his hand over his racing heart , Troye hugged Louis' side and pressed their cheeks together , "I missed you so muuuuch ."

"I missed you too ." Louis giggled and hugged him back , Zayn poked his side , "Where's my hug ?"

Louis giggled again and hugged him aswell , Zayn embraced him , "Did Harry do anything wrong ?" He asked quietly .

"No , not at all . The exact opposite , actually ." Louis shook his head , "He's being extra gentle and careful ."

"He'd better be , for the rest of his life ." Zayn rubbed his back and pulled away a little , "Let's go see what's with the food ." He threw the small boy over his shoulder , Louis whined , "Nooo , put me down !"

Zayn just laughed and carried him into the house , where Liam and Harry were with the food , all ready to be cooked .

"We came to see if the food is ready ." Zayn announced , he carefully sat Louis ontop of the counter , "Hope you enjoyed your ride ."

"I was forced ." Louis pouted and crossed his arms over his chest .

"Aw don't pout ." Zayn faked being sad and turned to Harry , "How do I make him stop pouting ?"

"Well , there is a method ." Harry pretended to stroke his imagionary beard . "You see , you take a finger ," Harry pointed his index finger out , "And you just press his giggle button right here ." Harry pressed his finger to his lower ribs , wiggling it a little .

Louis giggled and slapped his hand away , Zayn grinned , "Ooh ! Can I try too ?"

"No ! You can't ." Louis hugged his arms over his body , Zayn laughed and ruffled his hair softly , "Atleast you're not pouting anymore ."

"Lads , help me take the food out ." Liam took two bowls , Harry took a hold of Louis' waist and helped him off the counter , pressing a kiss to his cheek before going to help Liam with the food .

Zayn and Louis carried out drink bottles , beers and energy drinks , placed it on the table and went back inside the house to get plates and forks .

After having a nice dinner they lied on the tanning chairs by the pool , Liam was laying on one chair with Zayn laying back on his torso between his legs , Niall was spread across a chair , and Louis , Harry and Troye were all sitting on one chair , Louis in the middle of the two .

Troye pulled his phone out and turned the front camera towards them , "Smile ." Louis smiled shyly , Harry hooked his chin on his shoulder and smiled at the camera . Troye took several photos , then logged into Snapchat to show them the filters .

Louis giggled when Harry didn't understand what to do with the dogs filter , Harry poked his side , "Shush you ."

"Hey , we're going inside the pool , join us ." Liam flicked Harry's forehead playfully .

Harry stood up from the tanning chair and took a hold of the back of his shirt , slipping it off his head . Louis' cheeks turned red , Troye noticed and nudged him with his elbow , winking at him .

"Oh , I think I might pass out !" Niall called teasingly , he threw the back of his hand over his forehead and pretended to faint , falling right into the pool .

Troye and Louis laughed , Harry just shook his head with a smirk . Troye got up and threw his shirt off , getting into the pool with Niall .

"I'll be right back , getting my camera ." Liam said and ran into the house .

Zayn took his shirt off and sat on the edge of the pool , "Lou , come join me ."

Louis hesitantly took his shirt off , both him and Harry knew it's the first ever time for him to be shirtless around people . Harry tsked softly and quietly when Louis wrapped his arms around himself , "No , baby . You're beautiful ."

He took a hold of Louis' wrists and let them drop to his sides , Louis bit his lower lip , "H-Harry -"

"I know , love . I know ." He placed his big hands on his waist and brought him close , the skin to skin touch caused Louis to shiver .

"I'm so proud of you , baby . So proud ." Harry whispered , pressing a kiss to the side of his head , then his cheek , and finally his lips .

Louis nodded , "Let's go ."

Harry smiled at him and kissed him one more time before taking his hand , going to the pool with him . Louis sat down on the edge next to Zayn , Harry jumped into the pool , making sure he splashed the two in the process .

"Fuck you , Styles ." Zayn splashed him back when he surfaced , Harry splashed him back . They started a splashing war , Louis scooted away and giggled while watching them .

"What are you laughing at , mister ?" Harry raised his eyebrow and started splashing on Louis instead , Louis let out a sqeual and covered his face , "Stop !"

Niall and Troye climbed on Harry's back and tried drowning Harry while calling out things like "no one messes with our Lou !" "One for all , all for one !" "Admit defead , vicious monster !"

Harry threw th two off him and hurried over to Louis , standing between his knees with his arms around his waist , head on his chest , "Save me !"

Louis wrapped his arms around Harry's shoulders , ankles locked behind Harry's back .

Liam was back with the camera , "Guys , we're filming a Chicken Fight video , pair up ."

"No way in hell I'm getting drowned ." Troye swam and lifted himself up , sitting between Louis and Zayn .

"Li , I'm on your shoulders then ." Niall floated on a pool noodle .

"Want to be with me ?" Harry looked up to Louis , who bit his lower lip , "I don't know ."

"Come on , let's kick Niall's ass a little ." Harry laughed , when a pool noodle hit his back , "Heard that ,  bastard ." Niall called , Louis giggled , "I'm in ."

"I started recording ." Liam said and got into the pool in front of the camera , "Come here you freaks ." Liam called them , Niall clung to his back and gave the camera his 'pervert smile' .

Louis slid off the edge of the pool right into Harry's arms , arms wrapping around his neck with his legs around his waist . "Don't let go ."

"Never ." Harry kissed his cheek .

"Stop making out and get here you crazy mofos ." Nial splashed their way , Harry splashed back and swam towards the camera with Louis in his arms .

"Come on , we're starting ." Liam said and turned to the camera , "Hello everyone , it's Payno here , and we are currently at mine and Zayn's place -"

"Having a chicken fight !" Niall burst out , Liam splashed him , "Anyway , I have here with me Niall , Harry , Louis , Zayn and Troye , and the four of us -" He gestured to him , Niall , Louis and Harry , "Will be having a chicken fight ."

"And we're going to win ." Niall splashed Louis and Harry , Harry splashed him back , "Shut it , bleach blond ."

"Come on , let's get into positions ." Liam said , Louis let go of Harry so Harry could get him on his shoulders . They were in the shallow water , so Louis could stand there .

"Are we ready ?" Liam asked , standing on one side of the pool with Niall on his shoulders , Harry and Louis nodded from the other side of the pool .

"Ready , set , go !" Troye called , Harry and Liam started making their way through the water towards each other , Niall had his arms clawed out , same as Louis .

Niall took a hold of Louis' shoulders , Louis held Niall's elbows and tried bringing him down . Soon enough Niall lost his balance and fell into the water Harry cheered and gave Louis a high five , "That's my boy !"

Louis giggled , Niall climbed back on Liam's shoulders , "Prepare for revenge ." 

"I'm well prepared , leprechaun ." Louis held his arms out , Zayn set them again and they started fighting again .

Harry looked at Liam , "We're just having a good time , eh ?" He said satcastically , Liam nodded , "Obviously , just chilling here ."

Niall almost lost his balance again , but he straightened back up and managed to knock Louis off Harry's shoulders .

Harry was quick to help Louis up , Louis wiped his eyes and clutched Harry .

"Are you okay ?" Harry asked , moving Louis' hair off his forehead . Louis nodded , "Yeah , didn't swallow any water ."

"Good ." Harry kissed his forehead , he let go of him and dipped into the pool , picking Louis up on his shoulders again .

"Next round is a final one . Ready , set , go !" Zayn set them , they started fighting again , and Louis knew just where to strike to knock Niall off Liam's shoulders .

"Yes !!" Harry called when Niall was knocked off , Louis giggled and clapped happily . 

Niall surfaced and crossed his arms over his chest , "I thought you're an easy target !"

"Think again , leprechaun ." Louis stuck his tongue at him , giggling when he pouted .

"Come here , champion ." Harry helped Louis slide off his shoulders and right into his arms so he's carrying him bridal style , he pressed their lips together and flipped Liam off for making gagging noises .

Louis smiled happily at Harry , "It was fun ."

"Yeah , because we won ." Harry pecked his nose .

"Come here , we need to finish the video ." Liam called them over and turned to the camera , "So unfortunately we lost -"

"You said gladly wrong ." Harry cut him off , Liam splashed him and turned back to the camera , "Unfortunately we lost , and since we didn't decide what the losers get it makes up for it ."

"We beat you on your own channel , so much of a make up ." Harry stuck his tongue out at him .

"Help me , Liam !" Niall called , and the two started splashing water on Harry and Louis . Louis curled into Harry giggling , Harry laughed and placed him on the edge next to Zayn and Troye , "Wait here ."

"Get them , Haz !" Louis giggled , watching as the three wrestled each other .

~~

Louis yawned as Harry parked the car outside their house , making Harry chuckle , "Come on baby , you can take a shower and we'll go to sleep ." 

"Can I shower in the morning ?" Louis asked as he stepped out of the car , Harry shook his head with an amused smile , "Nope , sorry , You need a shower now ."

"But I'm tired ." Louis whined , Harry wrapped his arm around him , "Have a quick shower and you'll have enough time to sleep , you have an afternoon shift tomorrow anyway ."

They walked into the house , Harry locked the door behind them and led Louis up , "Get in shower , okay ? I'll bring you clothes ."

"Bring me boxers and a shirt of yours ." Louis mumbled sleepily as he walked into the bathroom , closing the door behind him , before he opened the door again , "Haz ?"

"What , babe ?"

"Can we take a bath ?"

Harry raised an eyebrow at him , "We ?"

"Yeah , I want a bath . I'll fall asleep if I shower ."

Harry knew he didn't make sense and it made him laugh , but he nodded , "Sure , I'll just get us clothes ."

"I'll fill the bath ." Louis plugged the bath and started filling it , adding soap .

Harry came into the bathroom with clothes for them both , "Baby ?"

"Hm ?" Louis asked sleepily from next to the tub . Harry sat in front of him , "Are you comfortable enough to be naked around me , or you want us to be in our boxers ?"

Louis bit his lower lip , "Boxers are okay ?"

"Yeah . Boxers are okay ." Harry nodded and pecked his cheek .

Soon the bath was filled , they got inside . Harry pulled Louis close , "I'll wash you , okay ?"

Louis nodded , he let Harry scrub his hair softly , almost falling asleep at the relaxing feeling . Harry smiled and washed the shampoo off his hair , "Hand me the soap and sponge , love ."

Louis sleepily handed it over , Harry laughed softly and kissed his bare shoulder , starting to wash his body .

Once Harry finished Louis turned to him , "I'll wash you now , okay ?"

Harry nodded , "Okay ."

Louis washed Harry's hair and body , trying his hardest to stay awake . Once he finished he slumped against Harry's chest tiredly , Harry chuckled and wrapped his arms around him , "Baby , get up ."

"I'm tired ." Louis whined , Harry pressed a kiss to his forehead , "Love , you just need to dry yourself , get dressed and you can go to sleep ."

"Too much effort ." Louis shook his head against Harry's shoulder .

"Come on , tiny bug ." Harry unplugged the bath , he lifted Louis up with him and helped him out of the tub . He wrapped him in a towel , "I'll leave you to dress , okay ?"

Louis nodded tiredly and waited until Harry left the bathroom and closed the door , he took off the boxers he bathed it and dried himself , dressing quirkily before exiting the bathroom . He fell face first on the bed , Harry chuckled and patted his bum , "Get under the covers , bug ."

Louis whined into the mattress , Harry laughed and helped him , tucking him in . "Now you can sleep ."

"I can't ." Louis pouted sleepily .

"Why can't you ?" Harry asked , endeared by how adorable he acts when he's sleepy .

"Because I need your cuddles ."

"Aw , baby bug ." Harry cooed and pressed multiple kisses to his face , Louis giggled tiredly , "Are you going to cuddle me or what ?"

Harry laughed , he climbed into bed and lied behind Louis , spooning him . "You're adorable , you know that ?"

Louis shifted back into Harry's chest , "Night Haz ."

"Night baby ." Harry leaned down and kissed his cheek , "I love you ."

"Love you too ." Louis mumbled back sleepily before falling asleep .

~~

Freaking loooooong , took me forever to write .

Hope you liked it , tell me if you didn't x

~Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.1K 2.3K 28
Β» π™²πš˜πš–πš™πš•πšŽπšπšŽ Β« Cᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʙʏ α΄€ΚŸΚ™α΄‡Κ€α΄› [ α΄‘α΄€α΄›α΄›α΄˜α΄€α΄… α΄€α΄„α΄„α΄α΄œΙ΄α΄›: @prince-charminx] "Every decision we make has a consequence, every path we take leads us...
577K 25.6K 32
Louis Tomlinson is the world's most successful and well-known record artist. His fans (who call themselves "Louies") know everything about him-- so t...
16.1K 622 9
✿ Larry Stylinson short story ✿ (completed) Harry wants to be someone to Louis..but he doesn't know that he already is...
29.9K 2.4K 20
Β» π™²πš˜πš–πš™πš•πšŽπšπšŽ Β« ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʙʏ ᴍΙͺα΄„α΄€α΄‡ΚŸα΄€ ΚŸα΄α΄˜α΄‡α΄’. [ ΙͺΙ’ α΄€α΄„α΄„α΄α΄œΙ΄α΄›: @micaelablopez ] Louis, a normal guy who sells books for a living, never expected tha...