SEVEN- JB

By 1-800-hotlinebizzle

I always thought that at age 19 I'd be in college. Maybe in one of those bullshit sororities partying with na... More

O n e
T w o
T h r e e
F o u r
F i v e
S i x
S e v e n Pt.1
S e v e n Pt. 2
E i g h t
N i n e
T e n
E l e v e n P. 1
E l e v e n Pt. 2
T w e l v e
T h i r t e e n
F o u r t e e n
F i f t e e n P.1
F i f t e e n P. 2
S i x t e e n
S e v e n t e e n
E i g h t e e n
N i n e t e e n
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
TheFanfictionAwards
T w e n t y S e v e n
T w e n t y E i g h t
T w e n t y N i n e P. 1
T w e n t y N i n e P. 2
T h i r t y

T w e n t y

4.2K 139 58
By 1-800-hotlinebizzle

"Justin's using again" my voice is quiet as Kylie's makeup artist lightly contours one of my cheeks.

"Shut up," she whispers, scandalized. I nod and suck in my cheeks so Hrush, the artist famed by the Kardashian clan, can guide the brush easier.

"Yeah, last night at the club I confronted him in the bathroom an-"

"you guys didn't sneak off for a quickie?" I shake my head and Hrush makes a sound of frustration.

"Sorry," I mutter and she pats my shoulder understandingly before continuing.

"No, he was loaded. Didn't you guys notice?" Kendall looks up from her phone and her eyes catch mine in the vanity mirror.

"I knew something was up. I'm not usually around Bizzle enough to recognize the signs. He seemed sort of aggressive though" she goes back to her phone before crossing her legs. She, like me, is clad in a silken pink robe except her's has the word permanent and mine says applicant.

Today was my Victoria's Secret Angel audition.

"I just noticed he was grumpy, I was pretty off myself because of the painkillers for my lips... Sorry I didn't notice Yaya" she blows me a sympathetic kiss with her new, pouty and full lips.

"He can't stop. I asked him to, but he like, physically can't stop the w-"

"The withdrawals will tear him apart. That won't make good press." Kylie sighs and sits up in her chair. She was dressed in a cute life adidas getup with a snap back over her choppy black hair.

"All press is good press" Kylie insists  and Kendall narrows her eyes before rolling them.

"Justin Bieber adds cocaine addiction to his growing list of scandalous incidents"

Kendall says the words in a newscaster voice and a solid wave of tension clouds the room.

"Done! Doesn't she look gorgeous?" The makeup has a minimal effect on my face, my cheeks looked high and hollower and my face had an overall glow.

"I told you Hrush would beat your face to perfection"  Hrush does a little bow and I smile. I looked bomb.

"Nervous?" I shake my head, the curlers resting in my hair clattering against one another and Kylie reaches up to undo each one.

"Good. You shouldn't be. You'll be in LA with us in no time, Kenny do you think mom will let us keep her?" Kendall looks at the both of us who are eating hopeful grins and shakes her head.

"No, but, this might finally convince mom to let us get our own place"

"Wanna be roomies Yaya? I promise I won't leave the toilet seat up. Can't say the same for Justin..." The door opens then and in walks Justin.

His pants are leather and sagging and his bright red shoes clash wonderfully with his black V-neck and bright white SnapBack.

"What about Justin?" From behind his back a bouquet of pink peonies appears and I reach for them almost greedily, but he holds them away from me with an elusive grin.

"Are these for me?" Kendall asks before sauntering over to Justin her long arms reaching for the bouquet. He shakes his head then points towards the door.

"No. But those are, I never got you a congrats gift Kenny, that's my bad." A security guard walks in carrying a bouquet of yellow roses and with a gruff sound he hands them off to Kendall who seems satisfied with the gift.

"He's a keeper," Hrush notes and I smile tightly seemingly the only one to notice the dark bags under his eyes and how red the veins on his eyeballs are.

"Maybe," I say, reaching for  the peonies, but he evades me again.

"You get yours once you tell me about what you three were gossiping about" I share a look with Kylie as Kendall was too busy  smelling her bouquet.

"Tell him roomie," Justin raises an eyebrow.

" if this modeling thing works out these two crazies are going to force me to move in with them"

"not force. She'll be begging to live with us" Justin finally hands me my flowers and presses a kiss to my lips.

" Maybe I want her as my roomie" he says his hands wandering into my robe. Underneath I'm wearing a plain pair of black panties and a bra.

"You'll leave the toilet seat up!" Kylie quips and Justin starts to loosen the strings of the robe before I beat his hands away and he opts for a hug instead.

"I have ten bathrooms. I won't leave the seat up in each one, I haven't even used 8 of them"  Kylie looks defeated. I pluck a flower from my bouquet and fasten it in her hair causing her to smile and pull me in for a kiss to the cheek.

"Yaya Ventura?" A woman with a clipboard walks in, surveying the room with a timid smile that becomes even more so when she spots Justin.

"Yaya?" Justin wonders and I look at him before giving an easy shrug.

"It's my model name, Kendall said its more marketable"

"like Gigi!" Kendall explains and Justin accepts this with a shoulder shrug, twisting his hat around on his head.

"Right here!" I speak up and she smiles handing me a number.

"Pin this to your bra strap and then I'll lead you to the runway. The walk starts as soon as the music plays sound easy?"

I nod and turn back to Justin, Kylie, and Kendall who are giving me thumbs up and blowing kisses. Even Hrush shows her support by doing a little dance by the makeup table.

"Follow me," says the woman and I have do as I'm told.

"Deep breaths"  she smiles and then pats me on the back and I  start down the runway once the overly techno pop music starts to pulse through the base. My robe is dropped and three judges take notes on their clipboards, murmuring to each other and pointing.

It was lowkey nerve wracking since when I usually performed I got gazes of lust and admiration. The runway seemed to go on for miles until finally it ended and I was forced to turn on my heel in what I hoped would be a high fashion exit.

"I'll be god dammed" Kendall says starting a slow clap with her pale hands, a smile tugging at her pink lips.

"What?" Kendall rolls her eyes and hands me my robe I slip it on with a raised brow.

"Don't ' what' me! That was damn near perfect! You've practiced?"

"Never"

"You lie." I laugh and shake my head, but before I can answer I'm being scooped up by two strong and familiar arms.

"I can't believe I'm going to be fucking a Victoria's Secret Angel" Justin whispers against my neck before bruising it with a kiss.

"Nothing is set in stone" I say honestly, but he squeezes my butt to protest my doubts.

"Are you seriously doubting what you did out there?" I bite my lip.

"You, Anya Ventura are crazy beautiful and talented, don't underestimate that okay?" I nod and then pull him in for a kiss.

"I'm going to go change with Kendall and then meet you at the car okay?" He places a kiss to the top of my head before slapping me in the ass and whistling.

Justin

Anya walks away with Kylie and Kendall following dutifully behind and I reach into my pocket and palm the clear plastic baggie that rests against my thigh. I take it out and look at it careful not to tear of disturb the fine powder inside.

"You need a razor?" I jump at the unfamiliar voice and then to see another modeling contestant shrugging on her robe and walking towards me. After a few moments of silence save for the shuffling through her purse I take the sharpened razor that she hands me.

"Want some?" My offer is genuine. I'd basically taken Dante's entire shipment. There was more hidden in my luggage. She shakes her head.

"I have a headshot after this. Keep the razor I've got twenty something" I smile and hold out my hand.

"Justin." I say and she holds onto it with a nod and a small grin.

"I noticed. I'm Hailey. Hailey Baldwin."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

354K 13.9K 80
note ; this book has been edited, so some comments will appear not to make sense.
478K 7.1K 134
@JustinBieber and 300 others liked you photo @JustinBieber and 150 others started following you Cover Made by @itsssLeLe Highest rankings ATM: #8 i...
8.8K 273 21
Keke Palmer Hi I'm Lauren Palmer but my friends call me Keke. My no good father left before I was born and I live with my abusive mother. What happ...
243K 6.2K 43
[CLOSED] interracial preferences for thee justin bieber. this is my first book, so bare with the cheesiness, I promise it gets better. thanks for rea...