Angel≫ h.s

De QueenOzzie

Behind every angel lies darkness, and he was the darkness. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. 2016.2017 th... Mai multe

AUTHORS NOTE
extended description
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3 *
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
EPILOGUE

1.4

3.4K 130 88
De QueenOzzie

-god she was mine, all mine-
1.4

[harry]

As I sat watching Maisy finish her homework like she always did when she got home from a long day a school, I really did get scared.

It scared me how much I cared about this girl,
She had her thick glasses on that she only just recently started wearing. When I questioned her about it before she said she thought her eyes were getting bad.

The glasses inched down the bridge of her nose making her look like a librarian, I smiled knowing she wasn't paying attention to me at all.

Her eyebrows pulled down slightly as her fingers adjusted the pencil she temporarily lodged in between her teeth. Feverishly, her fingers flew across the keyboard as she typed. It was cute how she immersed herself into her studies, I could respect that.

My intelligent little angel, I placed my hand on her thigh and she didn't even miss a beat; her pace hadn't slowed nor sped up. As it crept up she did bite her lip, I watched as her typing got very unstable, until she finally slapped my hands away.

"Harry I'm almost done, stop distracting me." She exclaimed sticking her tongue out at me.

I simply shrugged placing her legs over my thighs, drumming my fingers against her shin. It had been a few days since I had taken her virginity and she kept telling me she was still sore.

I felt bad, I was going as gentle as I could. Right now she was paying any attention to me, but I was bored and I wanted to talk to her. After what seemed like twenty minutes she closed the laptop very loudly.

"Done." She huffed, blowing a strand of hair that had wandered away from the rest.

"Let's have..." She paused looking around the room, before glancing at me "a kiss fight."

"I think I'd enjoy that." I said smirking.

I leaned up, then felt a bunch of objects hit my chest, looking down a saw lots of Hershey kisses.

"What the?"

"I said lets have a kiss fight." Maisy teased, throwing a bunch more in my direction.

I tied my best to dodge but few more hit my face. "Oh you're in for it now." I said snatching the large bag of kisses in her hand.

I grabbed a handful throwing some in her direction. She let out a steal ducking and weaving, "don't throw them all."

"Yeah? And why not." I said finally now that I was on top of her. I was waiting for her to surrender to my kissing skills.

She gave me a serious face, pouting her pretty lips, "-because I wanted to make cookies with them."

I laughed, "okay than let's stop this kiss war and make some cookies."

She smiled pushing me off of her. The bag was half empty but I managed to find a good quarter of the ones that were thrown. Unfortunately I'm sure there were a few Hershey kiss casualties that I couldn't find.

We moseyed into the kitchen with the- almost full bag of kisses. She had me turn on the oven to 375 degrees as she began unwrapping Hershey kisses.

She stopped letting me do the tedious task of unwrapping as she got out the rest of the ingredients. I watched as she mixed the Peanunt Butter Reese's and the shortening.

Her tongue peeked out her mouth as she focused on her task, I added the sugar and the rest of the ingredients needed and finished mixing.

"Harry." She called in a light angelic tone.

I turned around and was blinded, when I touched my face white powder fell away, I licked my lips and tasted the bland starchness that only flour could provide.

"Oh you are in sooo much trouble." I said, grabbing for her.

She took off but I was quicker, I snatched her up shoving my face in the crook of her neck kissing her like crazy. Her black sweatshirt was soon covered in the flour she had doused me in.

She shoved me back, throwing more flour and I again hugged her close to me, she laughed as she tried dusting herself off. I looked around the kitchen that looked like a mess, it was like a small snow storm had erupted on the floor.

"What's with you throwing food on me?" I asked takin a wet paper towel across my face.

"I don't know, I had a long day and I just wanted to see what you'd do. I love you." She said softly, "oh and you missed a spot." she said kissing me, when she pulled back her lips were a pale white.

I took the towel across where she kissed, I was quiet as she put on her indie music, she seemed to really like it and I liked watching her dance around the kitchen.

We began to roll the dough in small balls, placing them in the cookie sheet. When they were in he oven I decided to clean up the mess, she mopped up after I swept.

It took us a good seven to ten minutes to clean up the entire kitchen but when we did it gave a lot of satisfaction, "I think we did a good job baby." She praised wiping her forehead.

I walked over to her wrapping my arms around her waist. I picked her up attaching my lips to hers quickly, she held my face in her hands kissing back.

I placed her on the island standing between her legs, we were just getting into rhythm when the alarm for the oven went off cussing a small shriek from her. She hopped off taking the cookies out the oven, she waited till they cooled down a bit before putting the Hershey kisses into the center of each cookie.

"There, they look great." She smiled placing them above the oven to cool.

I tucked the loose strand of hair behind her ear, kissing her head, "they look perfect."

My hands went under her chin making her look at me, when I had her attention I kissed her gently, she laughed quietly.

"You're very touchy tonight." She noted, leaning against the island.

I didn't even deny it before attaching my lips to hers again, I pressed her against the island with my hips, I wanted her. In my haste I bit her lip breaking through her skin, she winced letting out a small hiss.

"I'm sorry." I apologized kissing her a little bit gentler.

She seemed not to mind my rush and snaked her arms around my neck, God she was mine, all mine.

A loud impatient knock on the front door made us both pull apart. Maisy slid away from me even though I desperately clung onto her trying to keep her with me. I was a bit mad.

When she opened the door she let out a scream. Hurriedly I rushed over, my heart hammering against my chest, only to see her hugging some girl.... she was perfectly fine.

My heart was still pounding and I relaxed finally  looking at the both of them... I mean who screams like that if their happy?

Was it just me or isn't that weird like?

The girl looked a bit familiar, Maisy threw her arms around the girl again, "I missed you I can't believe your here."

"Yeah I know... I was in town visions and had to come drop by, it's been forever."

"Zayn didn't mention you'd be here. Dana I have so much to tell you, your not even gonna believe it." Maisy cheered, her eyes wide and excited.

I cleared my throat, and Dana and Maisy turned looking at me. She rushed over to me, "oh sorry, this is Harry my boyfriend, Harry this is Dana my best friend... Whom I haven't seen in like months." She said introducing us.

I shook her hand firmly, giving her a warm inviting smile, which she returned. Dana gave her a huge hug, "okay, so I need to get back to Zayns apartment before he come back, but we need to catch up before I leave for Uni... Love you girl."

"Love you too!" She replied, walking Dana out.

I walked back into the kitchen, then I heard Maisy's phone go off, I knew she had received a message. I tapped against my leg, when I heard it go off again, now I was a bit intrigued. Should I be a good boyfriend and trust that it's nothing...or go check it out.

I shook my foot anxiously, I could hear her still chatting it up with Dana, oh fuck it. I grabbed her cellphone turning it over, two messages from Colin.

The first one read, "hey do you want to go out this weekend. The second Give me a call when you see this it's been a while. I chuckled before quickly deleting them, there was no reason she needed to call him when we were back together.

I turned the phone back over, and stood naturally against the island eating a few of the cookies. She walked back into the kitchen sending me a smile, "are they good?"

I nodded, "amazing."

She leaned in to kiss me when her phone went off again, and I froze and my heart hammered against my chest. Fuck, everything's going to go to hell.

I watched in horror as she turned the phone over reading the message.

___________________
Mini cliff hanger?!

On the real real you should've gotten this on Sunday but hey I mean I'm one person and I was working I'm still v v v sorry 😩😭☹️😔

So I've been redecorating my room and it's really chill right now I just want to get a wall tapestry and I think I'll be in really good shape.

I also have some plants named Margo, Ricky, Beyonce, jace, fern, they all need new soil/ fertilization or they're gonna go to plant heaven.

Qotc

A talent you wish you possessed?

Tumbling, or really good dancer I'm good at freestyle/ hip hop but I'd love to be awesome a ballet dancer
I stopped ballet when I was like seven :(

If you could go into the future way past your point of death to meet one individual who would you meet?

Maybe my great great great grandchildren I better have some of I swear 😂😂

What have you always wanted to do but didn't because you were scared?

Express my feelings to individuals who I really liked. Missed sharing my ability to sing because I was nervous, just over all let opportunities pass me by

And guys in thinking of doing a Question and Answer for the a character of angel? Would you want that?
Yay or nay??

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

525K 10K 29
No one likes being force to do something without their say but that's exactly what I was forced to do. I was in the wrong place at the wrong time and...
220K 6.2K 68
[Sequel to 'Darkness'] The past three years have been amazing for Harry and Melissa and they have been given their fresh start. But everything is abo...
104K 3.7K 40
(Sequel to Recovery) "It's so much darker when a light goes out than it would have been if it had never shone."- John Steinbeck, The winter of our...