Unbelievable (Smosh/Tobuscus)...

By _Brownie_Official_

Emerald Tanner. She's just a normal girl graduating from high school. Well I guess you could say shes normal... More

Chapter 1 - The Video That Started It All
Chapter 2 - After the Shoot
Chapter 3 - The Receiving End
Chapter 4 - Awkward Calls
Chapter 5 - Ian's Outburst
Chapter 6 - Ian's Past
Chapter 7 - Surprise Brendan.....
Chapter 8 - Getting Stuff and Talking to Tobuscus
Chapter 9 - Welcome to Sunny California
Chapter 10 - Meeting Kalel
Chapter 12 - What the Hell Emerald?
Chapter 13 - Admitting Truths
Chapter 14 - The Surprise!
Chapter 15 - The News
Chapter 16 - More Encounters
Chapter 17 - Arguments
Chapter 18 - Fancy Places
Chapter 19 - I Don't Wanna
Chapter 20 - Ex Problems...
Chapter 21 - Why is Life so Crazy?
Chapter 22 - Dad? What the Hell?!
Chapter 23 - What is Wrong With Life
Chapter 24 - Well Damn...
Chapter 25 - Life's Rough, and the Smoshers Don't Understand
Very Important Update!!

Chapter 11 - Finding Her Room

124 2 0
By _Brownie_Official_

Previous release: January 4, 2013

"I am so sorry..." I stammered out and dropped to my knees.

Anthony looked at me sadness filling his facial expressions. "Its okay." He grabbed my sleeve since I had put a sweatshirt on when I got to the house, to hide...things. He pulled up the sleeve on my right arm and flipped it so he could see my forearms. He shivered and said "Take the bracelets off." In a stern voice, yet calm voice.

I drew in a shaky breath and pulled them off one by one. By the time the last one was off Anthony had a stream of tears running down his cheeks. My wrist was at its worst. It was mostly filled with the gashes that I had made a few days before graduation. While the rest of my forearm were scares or healing wounds. I'm surprise Toby didn't notice them... "How did you know..." I whispered.

The answer I got was one I didn’t expect. He kissed me, on the lips. He pulled me close to his chest, rocking me and kissing my head. He leaned down to my ear and whispered " I have to watch Ian. I know the signs. I've learned them over the past 15 years." He got up and pressed upload on the YouTube video and on smosh.com, and left the room.

'WHAT THE HELL JUST FUCKING HAPPENED!!!!!' My brain screamed at me.

Ian's POV

I heard Anthony's bedroom door open and soon he came out of the hallway. "Hey Ant? You wanna go get some lunch?" I asked him I was starving.

He came over and leaned on the bar. "Sure. But can I ask you a question?"

"Hit me. Then I have another question for you. " I told him.

"Does Emerald remind you of somebody. Because she reminds me of someone but I can't put my finger on it. Its really starting to bug me." He said to me.

I tried to remember all the times I'd seem Emerald, her videos and in person. In person there wasn’t a lot to go by. Then I ran through all of the girls I knew. "N-no not that I can think of." I said unsure of myself. "But anyway, what the hell happened with Kalel?"

"Lets just say..." He started.

"Lets just say I think shes scared of me." Emerald said as she came out of the hallway.

"What? Scared of you? I laugh at this hahahaha!" I said shocked. "And you didn’t do anything to stop her?" I asked turning to Anthony.

"Dude do you know how strong she is?" He exclaimed. "She's all like HERP DERP!”

I turned to look at Emerald who seemed to be thinking about something. Then I gave Anthony a questioning look that was apparently funny. Emerald laughed. "Care for an arm wrestle?" I asked her.

"Why not." she shrugged, a grin plastered onto her face.

"Hey Emerald?"Anthony asked. She hummed a response. "You're English right?" She stopped and turned around to look at us.

She sighed and said "What do you think? I don’t really like my accent. I’m not from England land but my heritage says I am." She said in a heavy English accent.

Anthony laughed. "Hey Ian member when you had an accent?" I blushed.

"Are you English?" She asked me.

"Uhh yeah, my accent started to deteriorate when my dad left and I started to just hear American accents and stuff." I explained sitting down in my spot by the table. She walked around to the other side to sit opposite of me. 'Nothing rings a bell' I though thinking about the question Anthony had asked me earlier.

"Okay enough chit chat." Anthony said. Emerald and I locked hands. For a girlish look they were pretty rough. "Ready?" We both nodded. "1,2....3 GO" Anthony yelled.

"Dear god!" I said. She just smirked. I struggled. I wouldn’t let her beat me, but it was too late. My hand was already half way to the table. I tried to bring it back up but I just couldn’t. My hand hit the table and Emerald immediately got up and did a victory dance. I rubbed my arm. "Jesus. Okay I see why Kalel was scared now. Oh hey you wanna go get lunch with us?" I said.

"Nah I'll stay here and explore" she said dropping her accent.

"Mmkay feel free to eat anything in the house that is edible. Don t eat the TV or anything like that." I said casually, she laughed.

"We'll be back" Anthony said smiling and rolling his eyes.

"'Kay bai!" she said in a childish voice and waved her hand up high in the air.

"Bai" was my response in the retarded policeman voice.

Emeralds pov

When they left I started to roam the house. I knew where Ian's room was and Anthony's because of there videos. I found the bathroom that was at the end of the hall diagonal from Anthony's room and to the left of Ian's since his was at the end. (Again making up most of the house) walking in the hall was on the right(on the left if leaving Ian's room) was the guest room where I was staying. I opened the door to find a room with some props and my bags. I smiled sadly. I pulled out my phone, seeing I had five unread texts and seven missed calls. I checked the messages two were from my dad telling me to get my ass home and the others were Brendan trying to talk to me.

I felt a tear slip down my face. I left the room and was faced by another door that said 'DO NOT COME IN THIS ROOM. EVER.' Oh was I tempted. I couldn’t help it. Curiosity got the best of me. I turned the nob and slowly opened the door. It was a pink and green wonderland in the room. There was a toddler bed that looked like one from princess movie. I spotted a note on the bedside table. I picked it up and read it. In it, it said:

'Dear Emmy,

If you're reading this, well then wow. That means you're home. Finally home, in the right kind of home. Without HIM. I know you were to young to remember what happened, and its a long story. To long for me to write down here in this note. I just want to say that I love you, and I’m sure you've already heard this a billion times already from me at this point. Em I just can believe I found you. Do you know how long it's been? Well depending on when you reading this... Over ten years... Jesus Christ... I just can believe it...

Love, Ian'

At this point I was crying softly to myself. Then realized how much Ian and I had in common. He was missing a sister, I was missing a brother. Our English heritage. I got taken away by my dad at age three, the indecent with his sister happened when she was three and he was ten. 'No Emerald what are you thinking? Your not Ian's sister don’t be stupid!' My brain yelled at me. "Then why do I feel so safe with him?" I whispered quietly to myself. After what felt like years of silence but was really only a few minutes I heard the door open.

"Emerald were back!" One of them yelled. I made no move to get up.

Ian's POV

No response. "I'll go find her." I told Anthony.

"Kay" he said nervously.

I walked down the hall and found the door I never thought I'd see open ever again. The door to my sisters room. When I walked in there was someone curled up by the side of my bed. I almost cried right then and there. My sister use to do that. I held back the searing pain in my eyes and just stood there...like an idiot.

"I'm sorry Ian" the girl said. I realized it was Emerald. I walked over to her to kneel down beside here. I hugged her tightly, she just sobbed into my chest. "I’m s-sorry. I should have stayed out." She said almost understandable.

"Its fine Emerald you were just curious that’s all. Its okay." I said in a sympathetic voice 'shhh mummy and daddy are fighting again' my brain said to me. That was the last rime I used that much of a soothing tone, until now.

"No Ian its not okay." She said lifting up her head to look me in the eyes. Her dark sandy brown hair stuck to her face from the tears and her deep ice blue eyes were red from crying. "This is your sisters room! I shouldn’t be in it." She said sternly and put her head back on my chest. At this point Anthony was watching from the door. I motioned for him to go and he nodded knowingly. Somehow it just felt right that she was in this room.

A.N: DUN DUN DUUUUNNNN!!! Well i think this ones a short one hard to tell on and ipod. What do you thinks gonna happen i cant tell you but its gonna be GREAT!!!! Ahh weekend can commence right about now. Dont worry im gonna keep updating :) i luv you i hope you enjoyed this! Rate comment tell me how you like it.

~Brownibuscus

New Author Note: Welp....Nothing to say... Soo yeah...

Don't go crazy while I'm gone

~Browniebuscus <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 112 14
Ian booked a trip to Orlando to visit his best friend Mari who live there. While he was in the plane, he saw a cute boy in the seat in front of him...
65.9K 2.4K 20
Alex: Going to the beach with my friends for a week before sophomore year of college seemed like the perfect way to take control of my life and get o...
2014 By Hello

Fanfiction

1.8K 123 14
Cute Story about the Ian Hecox and Anthony Padilla Ship Hope you like it :) P.S. I know I know ianthony isn't real! Stop nagging me P.S.S. I love K...
1K 16 33
Harry is a 15 year old boy. His only friend is Ellie his six year old neighbour that he baby sits. Harry is openly gay and doesn't give two shits if...