Fame Undercover

By perfectly_kay

Being the daughter of someone famous sometimes have it's perks. You get to meet a bunch of famous people, hav... More

Prologue
Cast
02: Interview & Ideas
03: Regina, here I come!
04: Church, why do you take so much time?
05: First Day
13 questions!
06: Badminton & Bowling alleys
07: Skiing & Field Trip
08: Happy Birthday Jay!
09: Groceries & Cute Boy
10: LA, I'M BAAAAACCCKKKKK!
11: Europe & Louboutins
Blue & White. Everywhere
Penthouse in NYC?
LA, I'm tired.
Coming back
Cussing & Cold Pool?
25: Packing light & Pillow fight
Assembly & Surprise?
Hacker &
Is it true that you're Ella Brown?
last chapter: Letters & Cries
Epilogue
Facts about Fame Undercover
BONUS CHAPTER: Congrats, valedictorian!

01: Rumors & Partying

32 0 0
By perfectly_kay

ELLA BROWN: NEW BOYFRIEND???

Was written in big letters on the cover of Weekly Us with a picture of me and my new boy friend (don't forget the space!), Dylan Mitchell, hanging out in a café.

Really..? Again...?

I seriously hate when paps do that: I hang out with a guy one day and next thing you know, he's my boyfriend?

I guess that's fame.

My phone vibrated. Probably a notification or a text.

Oohh! It's from instagram!

georgie_magenta commented on your picture.

What pic is it?

Ah! The one that I posted yesterday with Dylan.

Well let me see that comment.

georgie_magenta: @Ella_Brown you are such an ugly slut! hanging out with guys every week... unbelievable! smh... don't even get why you famous

Nevermind.

Another thing that I hate about fame.

Hate towards other people.

Don't get why it exists.

Two bad things already happened and it's just 6 am.

Another vibration. Hope it's not a hate comment.

It's Lara, a friend of mine. Well kind of.

Lara: are you going to Elyse's birthday party?

Elyse (aka birthday girl) is one of my friends. Well  best friend, actually. We met at our model agency.

Me: yeah, obviously! she's my best friend. why tho?
Lara: wanna to buy a dress with me at 9? gucci store in BH?
Me: my flights at 5
Me: but yeah sure. see ya then!
Lara: see ya!

Well I guess I have to go dress shopping in 3 hours with Lara.

I actually was going to wear one of the many dresses that I have in my closet. I bet there's a bunch of them that I haven't worn yet. Guess I'm going to add another dress to that closet.

Since I was in the kitchen, I go in my room.

I open the door and flop on my bed.

Should I go take a shower or nah?

Let's watch Netflix instead.

I pick up my laptop from my bedside table and open it directly on Netflix.

I started watching 'Jane The Virgin' last week and I love that show!

I'm still at season 1, so... yeah.

●●●

After watching one episode and a half, I decided that it's time to get prepared. I got up from my bed and walk over to my closet.

This is what I love about going out: choosing clothes!

After 5 minutes of going through my clothes, I decided on a low-cut satin shirt with black pants and black stilettos.

I put my clothes on a chair and go brush my teeth.

And since I'm not this boring in-the-bathroom morning person, I put some cool music on.

When I finish, I get in the shower. I like taking long showers. Helps me think and remember things. Like that I have a interview in a week and that I will take a relaxing bath (with a bath bomb) before Elyse's party.

I seriously need to actually relax and party. The whole week I had things to do.

Monday and Tuesday: Photoshoots
Wednesday: Meetings
Thursday: Went to NYC
Friday: Sister's Fashion Show

I actually thought I would have a lazy day, but Lara needs a dress. I mean, apparently.

Anyway, I don't feel like putting a lot of makeup, so I just apply that no-makeup look. Which seriously doesn't make any sense, since I do have makeup on my face.

After that I do my hair in slightly wavy curls.

I put some leggings and a sweatshirt on and go downstairs.

"Hello Isabella!" I greet her with a big smile.

Isabella is our maid. Well the main one. And also my favorite. She's like a second mom to me. If my mom's not there, I talk to her. She's been here for like forever. Even before I was born. Actually since my older siblings.

"Good morning, Ella! So? What do you want to eat?"

"Ummm... I'll just have a acai bowl, please. "

"Ok, yeah! What do want?"

"Mango smoothie with bananas, kiwis, mangos and chia seeds, please."

"Ok!"

"Thanks!" I hug her and peck her cheek, before going upstairs to get my laptop.

After she finished my bowl and I started eating, I watched the rest of the episode of 'Jane The Virgin'.

"Well I'm going to buy the groceries. Ask one of the other maids if you need something."

"Ok, bye!" I waved at her and finished eating.

This is delicious!

After finishing my food, I washed my plate and ustenstiles and went upstairs.

You're probably wondering why I'm washing my plate and utensils if I have maids: I just ain't that lazy and I don't take things for granted.

Anyway, gotta go meet Lara in fifty minutes.

I better hurry up.

I change, take my car keys and go downstairs to the garage.

I go inside of my burgundy BMW in the driver's seat while one of my bodyguards is in front with me and the other one behind. I press on the gas pedal and drive to Beverly Hills.

I get there an hour later.

Me: where you at?
Lara FBFF: traffic. getting there in 10 minutes
Me: ok ill wait for you in front 

Since I'm kinda thirsty, I drive with my two bodyguard to a Starbucks not far from there.

"What would you like Ella?"

I tell Joe my order, tell him that he can buy something for himself and Fritz and he goes inside while Fritz, stays with me and we sit at a table outside.

Not much time after, we hear flashes and paps start asking questions.

Is it true that Dylan Mitchell is your boyfriend?

Yeah, what do you have to say about Mitchell?

How was the date?

Not much time after, Joe gets out with three drinks and we can finally leave the scene. We sipped on our drinks as I drived back to Gucci. I parked the car and Joe opens the door for me and walks me to the store's door and they stand in front of the doors, keeping out for the paps.

"Hey Lucy!" I say to one of my favorite people in this shop.

"Ella! How are you?"

"Tired, you?"

"Great as always! So what you looking for today?"

"Just waiting for Lara, since she wants to shop for a dress for Elyse's party."

"Ahhh... Well since you're waiting let's wait for her and talk."

And that's we did.

●●●

We just finished shopping for tonight - well I actually just bought casual stuff, like this really cool jean jacket with a leather one too and a pair of sneakers which are not for tonight - and we're going to eat lunch at a sushi place not far from where we are.

''Does someone from your family wants to eat with us?''

''Well, Tessa and Mitchell are in town. I can send them a text.''

brown kids
you, tess, adam,  sara, mitchell, hailey, carla

tess, adam!

tess:
yes?

adam:
?

do y'all wanna come eat lunch with lara and i

adam:
sure
why not

tess:
where
are y'all paying

''Are we paying?''

''Yeah, sure. I'll pay.''

''For everyone?''

''Yeah.''

yea she is

adam:
then i'm coming

tess:
same

ok see you guys later
oh its at sasabune in bh

''Let's go then!''

So, my siblings: I have two brothers and four sisters. I know, it's a lot! The oldest one is Sara who's 27 with Adam, they're twins. Then you have Tessa, who's 26, Hailey, who's 24, Mitchell, who's 23 and Carla who's 21.

●●●

I'm preparing myself - which was taking a bath and washing my hair - for Elyse's party and my stylist, makeup artist and hair stylist are coming in 15 minutes.

After about two hours of glamorous prepping time, my glam crew was finally finished. I had on a low-cut dark blue dress with black stilettos, my hair was straight and i had black and blue makeup on.

I heard 10 minutes later the doorbell ringing, signaling me that my driver's there. I entered the car and the driver drove to Elyse's new Canadian house.

"Ella!" Elyse says, grinning.

"Ely!" I say, grinning too.

"Happy birthday! Here's your gift!" I say handing her a bag.

I got her the pair of Louboutins and got her a matching jacket with the one I bought myself today at Gucci.

"Thanks!"

"Well? Won't you let me in?"

"Yeah totally forgot, sorry!"

We chuckled.

●●●

It's like 3 in the morning and the party isn't even near the end.

Saying that I'm not drunk, is an understatement.

"Where's the the cake?" I asked to nobody in particular.

"OVER HERE! CAKE COMING THROUGH!"

"ELYSE! GET YOUR GOOD LOOKING BUTT OVER HERE!" Someone shouted.

"DUDE! SHUT UP! THAT'S MY BEST FRIEND YOU TALKING TO!" I screamed at him.

How does he has that audacity to talk to Elyse like that.

Boys these days!

Elyse walked drunkenly to a table where the cake was.

"WHERE'S ELLA?"

"COMING!"

She grabbed me by my waist and I grabbed her shoulder.

"DJ! PUT IN DA CLUB BY 50 CENTS PLEASE!"

The song started playing and Elyse and I started to swing together.

But because of Ely, we totally weren't going to the beat.

"GO SHAWTY! IT'S YO BIRTHDAY! WE GON' PARTY LIKE ITS YO BIRTHDAY! WE GON' SIP BARCADI LIKE IT'S YO BIRTHDAY!"

Everyone had a Bacardi shot in their hand.

"TO ELYSE'S BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELYSE!"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELYSE!"

We all drank our shot and the party continued.

I danced to multiple songs with Elyse.

●●●

It was 6 am when I checked my phone again. People were starting to leave. Well those that weren't passed out on the floor. I was more drunk - even though I wasn't before - than I was three hours ago.

●●●

Gosh, why did I drank so much last night? Tell me why.

Tell me also why is it so cold.

I opened my eyes and reclosed them immediately.

Can't she close her blinds?

I'm in Elyse's room.

Well I think so.

She was laying like a star beside me.

Thank gosh, she had a big bed.

And that there wasn't nobody else in the room.

I love me!
Gonna love myself
No I don't need anybody else
Hey!
Gonna love myself
No I don't need anybody else

NOOOO!

WHYYYY????

Why isn't my phone on fucking vibrate? Why is it so loud?

I don't even know where it is.

I get up from the bed, careful to not wake Elyse up, and go search for my phone.

I finally found it under my clothes.

"Yes?"

"Ella?"

"Yes. Who is it?"

"Isabella. Anyway, I know that you're in Canada right now, but I wanted to know when you're coming home?"

"I don't know. What time is it?"

"1:47 in the afternoon."

"Ok, well I think my flight's at 6. So I'll get home by 8 or 9."

"Ok. Well your parents told me they're coming back today too. So I think you'll be in the same jet. Anyway, have a good day! Bye!"

"Ok. Yeah, you too. Bye."

"Ciao!"

I hung up and climbed on the bed. I stayed there, laying, until Elyse woke up.

When she did, we prepared ourselves to go eat some brunch. Then, I took my flight back home

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 4.5K 27
==WARNING== I wrote this a couple of years ago and it isn't well written. I am hoping to rewrite this but for now this will be up. Before you read th...
203K 4.4K 27
Kim Hana, aka diamond from a JYP and SM(because she is the niece of the owners of them)girl group called GEMZ and is a SUPER famous kpop idol. They a...
65.3K 2.3K 31
Kate has finally reached her senior year, the last year of high school life. She was looking forward to it because this is the year where everything...
42.7K 1.2K 37
A girl who has been called chubby her whole life. By everyone. She wants to be a model; thinking it might make her pretty and people would stop call...