Expect the Unexpected (Harry...

De 1dfanfictime

Katelyn Payne was a normal 15 year old other than the fact that her dad left when she was 1. She moved to Ora... Mais

Expect the Unexpected
Lets do this
C'mon C'mon
Stole My Heart
Lights out
Coffee Date
Girl Time
Lunch and What?!
Mom answer!
Mixed Emotions
Don't Let Me
Everything Turned Upside Down
Nighty night
Harry + Kate
Happy Helper
Bro Sis Moment
"SLUT"
And Away I Go
You no speaky ehspanish
The Truth
Authors Note
Silent Night
Float On
The Small Start to An Adventure
Change of Plans

*breath* Stay Strong

62 0 0
De 1dfanfictime

Evy POV 

Harry and Liam came up to me and gave me a hug and after the hug Harry rapped his arms around me and kissed me on the forehead and wiped my tears away. His touch always soothed me.

"Omg are you guys a thing?" 

I didn't really know the answer to that. Yeah we kiss and stuff but I just doin't know if I should say anything. 

"No were not" I said to be safe. I glanced at Harry to see his expression but there was none. 

"Aww.  If you were I would totally ship it." 

"OTP!"

"Karry!" 

All the fans were saying. That's when Paul and some other guards got there. 

"Okay girls now back to you're seats," Paul said as he made them go back. Some tried to run to the boys, but were caught by the guards.

*during concert*

I decided to stay backstage and not cause chaos. I walked to the dressing room and sat down in the one of the chairs.

Why does this always happen to me? I've never been the favorite one. I've always been hated on one way or another. Those words really hurt me and well I've tried so hard to stay strong. I've been so strong for so long now...why should I even try? I thought to myself. I've always been bullied and had a lot of problems for the past years. If this is what its gonna be like all the time then forget about being here. I won't be able to handle it. 

The door open and I looked up from my deep thought. 

"Kate?" A feminine voice called but it wasn't Giselle.

"Yeah?" I said bending over to see who it was. 

"Hi its Lou," she said. She closer the door slowly and sat down on a chair next to me. 

"Oh, Hi Lou." Obviously I knew who she was but I was a little starstuck again, and she's just their hairstylist. She's been there almost since the boys got famous.

"Hun is everything okay? I was backstage when everything happen, but man they were loud."

"Yeah I'm fine." I look down to stare at my black toms that were already fading. I really need a new pair. 

"Don't listen to them. All they want is the guys to love and be with them but Harry's got you so he's off." 

"Yeah, I know." 

"So sweety don't let them stop you from having a good time and go see the guys sing. Harry doesn't look as happy usual."

"I would, I really would but I'm not really in the mood, Lou. Sorry." I looked up and shrugged.

"Well that's alright. Here, come with me." She stood up and extended her arm so I could take it.

"Where are we going?" I took her hand and followed her out of the room and out the hallway. 

"To meet some guys. They'll light up your day just like they always do with mine."

We walked over to what seemed like a lounge with four guys. All pretty cute I must admit. 

“Kate meet 5SOS or their long name Five Seconds of Summer.” 

Kate relax… relax. Don't scare them. 

“Ummm hi.”

“Hi! Kate right? I'm Ash and this is Calum, Luke and Michael.” Ash said while shaking my hand. Everything was happening too fast. 

“Why are you being so nice and polite?” Michael said while laughing. He pulled me into a warm hug.

We all started to laugh and got to know each other. After a while we just talked and talked. They're just hilarious! Time passed by so fast and I completely forgot about my thoughts. 

“Kate! There you are! I've been looking all over for you love.” Harry took my hands and pulled me into a tight embrace.

“The concerts over?” I questioned.

“Its been over for about ten minutes.” He said while giggling. “Thanks guys but I’m gonna have to steal her from you guys.”

“She’s all yours,” Luke said

“Thanks!" 

“Bye you guys! See ya soon.” I said while giving them all a hug goodbye and Harry doing the same.

*getting to the hotel*

“Okay Kate, so we have breakfast with mom. Meaning we have to go to OC which is like 30 minutes away. So you and Harry need to be ready early,” Liam said making sure Harry and I knew the plans for tomorrow. “After that we have to rush back and get ready for the Teen Choice Awards.” 

“Okay.” I managed to blurt out. My exhaustion was taking its toll. Damn I was so tired.

We got the hotel and as usual, there were paps already there waiting for the boys. Here we go again.

“Kate over here!”

“Is it true you and Liam are siblings?”

“Are you dating Harry?”

“Harry do you have a future with Katelyn?”

All these questions were being thrown at us as we walk in the hotel followed by screams of fans happy to see a glimpse of the boys.

We walked in the lobby practically ran and got in the elevator. I pushed the button to out floor and watched the door close. I laid my head against the wall, my eyes were threatening to close on me. 

“Love are you going to stay with Liam or me tonight?” Harry asked with no emotion.

He hasn't really talked much since soundcheck. I wonder what's wrong. 

“Hmm I think I'll stay with you tonight babe, if thats alright?” 

“Of course.” he said with a sad grin. 

Whats wrong with him?

We said goodnight to everyone and went to our room. We slid the card in the handle and waited for the green light to flash. Once it did, we walked and I took off my shoes. I sat on the bed and the air was tense. I couldn't hold it in any longer.

“What’s wrong? Did I do something to make you upset?” I said worryingly.

“Why didn’t you say we weren’t a couple?” Harry looked out the window to see the busy streets and freeway. I noticed he clenched his jaw.

“Harry we aren’t. I thought we were just dating. I didn’t know you actually wanted a relationship.”

“Wait so you don’t want a relationship?!?”

Harry said with a bit more anger in his voice. 

“Of course I do. But I didn’t know if we were jumping into this or what-”

The ringtone signaling he got a text interrupted me. He checked his phone then text something back. I wonder what could be so important that we had to stop our discussion. 

*Text says:

Louis: I could hear you guys from the next room. Lets hope Liam doesn’t hear. Anyways you do realized you’ve never asked her to be your girlfriend, right?

Harry: Whoa Im an idiot! 

“I'm sorry,” Harry said which left me quite shocked. "I was upset for nothing. How about we just got to sleep. I'm super tired".

I didn't really say much since I was just as exhausted as him. I just nodded and went to the restroom to get ready to go to sleep. I did my usual routine and walked out of the restroom to the bedroom to find Harry was already in bed. He looked so beautiful. His curls just all over the pillow. So angelic. He's my angel. I just stood on the doorway, watching him.

"If you don't feel comfortable I can sleep on the floor." Harry said with his eyes closed.

"No its fine, I'm fine."  I turned off the lights and climbed onto the bed with him. I pulled the soft covers over us and let our body warmth do the rest.

"Okay just making sure, " he said as he wrapped his arm my waist, pulling me closer to him. 

I closed my eyes but opened them instantly, realizing I needed to charge my phone but I dared not to move anytime soon. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

10.8K 919 38
Katelyn Styles is two years younger than her brother, Harry. When Liam Payne pops a certain question, Harry is pushed off of a deep end. Liam begins...
7.6K 115 21
Every Directioner's dream is to meet One Direction and see their hotness or witness a bromance, but for 16 year old Tiffany it's different. The boys...
52.5K 361 32
Certain Things just Come to us. We may have it as a reward of hard work or one is just lucky. Katy, 13 year old from Philippines somehow got a twist...
18K 75 19
Lottie, an eighteen year old girl attending college at UCLA in Los Angeles, lands her dream job as an editor for Seventeen magazine. But what will ha...