Be My Hero (MONSTA X Kihyun)

By CuteChimChim

Be my hero and save my life. More

Ch.1
Ch.2
Ch.3
Ch.4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch.16
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.19
Ch.20
Ch.21
Ch.22
*please help*
Ch.23
Ch.24
Something New?
Ch.25
Ch.26
Something New pt.2
Ch.27
Ch.28
Ch.29
Special Chapter 1
^_^
Special Chapter 2
Special Chapter 3
Special Chapter 4
Special Chapter 5
Special Chapter 6
Special Chapter 7
Special Chapter 8
Special Chapter 9

Ch.30

4.2K 240 231
By CuteChimChim

Ch.30

"Are you ready?" Yongguk asked as we stood in front of the door. I nodded and gave him a small smile. He knocked twice and took a step back. The door slowly opened and revealed a smiling woman.

"Is this her Yongguk?" She asked.

"Yes, mom" He replied shortly. Without saying anything, she hugged me tightly.

"I'm so sorry we sold you like that, I-"

"It's okay" I said and smiled.

"Come in, your dad wants to see you" I nodded as the three of us walked in together. I was holding my tears as we stepped into the living room. I bowed when I saw him, my dad.

"You're so beautiful, just like your mother"  He smiled and hugged me. I was biting my lip so hard. I didn't want to cry in front of them.

"Sit down" I nodded and followed his words. Yongguk and I sat across them.

"Few weeks ago while we were watching the news, a girl appeared. She ran away from home" Mom started. "When we saw the picture, we recognized you right away. We've been keeping contact with your dad. He sent us pictures of you while you were growing up. Your mom didn't know. If she did, she would be mad"

"We got worried about you. Then, Yongguk told us about his marriage. We didn't say anything to him at first, but few days ago we decided to tell him. We have a proof an-"

"I believe you" I cut them off. "I'm glad it ended this way. She never treated me right. I never felt like I had a family. I ran away because I was scared of Yongguk back then" I laughed. "But now I know his reason. I'm really happy"

"We are happy too" My mom said as they held hands. "Yongguk also told us about that Kihyun. Is he a nice guy?"

"Yeah" I said and faked a smile.

"Can we meet him?"

"He's in Japan right now" Yongguk answered instead of me.

"Oh" She said suprised. "We'll wait until he comes back then. Yongguk, will you take her to her new room?"

He nodded and took my hands. I smiled at them before walking upstairs with him.

"They painted the walls and bought you new clothes when I told them we're coming back. I never saw them so happy" He said as he opened the door of my new room.I covered my mouth as I looked down. I couldn't hold my tears anymore.

"Hey, don't cry" He said softly and hugged me. "Do you want me to leave you alone?"

I nodded and wiped my tears. He patted my back before walking out. I sat on the king sized bed and smiled through my tears. How could I stay mad at them? I laid on the bed still smiling. I guess I found my home.

**

I opened my eyes and yawned. When did I fall asleep? I checked the time on my phone. It was morning already. I got up and opened the closet. I smiled seeing so many beautiful clothes. I took a shower and got dressed.

"Did you sleep well?" Mom asked when she was me walking from my room. I nodded and sat beside her on the couch.

"The bed is really comfotable. I had a good sleep. I don't know how to thank you enough" I said.

"We need to thank you for accepting us. By the way, your dad went to work this morning. We still need to show you many things" She smiled warmly.

"Where does he work?" I asked interested.

"He owns a company. He wanted to take you with him, but you were sleeping so he didn't want to wake you up. Do you want to go to the supermarket with me? We're having important quests today"

"Oh really? Who?" I said as we walked to the door.

"The two of them who took care of you. I'm not sure how to call them" She said as we walked to her car.

"Why are they coming?"

"I think you need to talk with them" I nodded and enjoyed the silent drive to the supermarket. I was wondering what Kihyun is doing and when will he come back. I already missed him.

After few minutes, we arrived. We walked inside while talking about what we need to buy.

"Do you know what they like to eat?" She asked.

"She is picky and also hates seafood" I said.

"Why did I give you to her?" She asked. "Can you go there and bring two bottles of wine?"

I nodded. While I was walking, I saw a familiar guy with blonde hair.

"Minhyuk?" I called. His eyes widened in shock.

"Lee Na? What are you doing here?" He asked while smiling.

"Here with my mom" I said and pointed at her. "You?"

"I'm here with Shownu hyung. We're having a small party tonight at Kihyun's house. The one where we met"

"Did he let you have a party?"

"Yeah,it's just us and few more. That's all. Will you come?"

"I don't know. Will Kihyun be there?" I asked quietly.

"He said he will try to come. He's in Japan with that annoying kid. If he comes, she will probably be there. Have you met her? She's so full of herself! Her confidence is worse than Kihyun's"

"Is that even possible?" I laughed. "Okay. I'll be there"

"Can't wait for you to meet the rest of them. I'm going now, hyung is probably waiting for me. See you!" He waved while walking away. I smiled at waved back at him.

**

"Are you ready?" She asked.

"Yeah" I took a deep breath and opened the door with my mom standing beside me.

"Hello" The two of them bowed.

"Come in" My mom said and opened the door wider. Both of them walked in without saying anything. We sat in the living room in silence. I stared at the floor not wanting to look at them. I just wanted them to leave as soon as possible.

"We would like to apologize" He started first. "It's okay if you don't want to call us mom and dad anymore. From now on, we are Mr. Song and Mrs. Song"

I nodded and spoke. "That won't change anything"

"I asked from you to treat her like your own daughter back then, remember Jang Mi? Then why didn't you?"

"No matter what you say, I won't change my mind. I'm glad I won't have to see her face after today. She embarrassed all of us when she ran away like that"

"I ran away because I couldn't stare to look at you" I said as I looked at her. She clenched her fists in anger.

"How dare you? I took care of you for 18 years!" She raised her voice.

I shrugged. "It doesn't matter anymore"

"You were such a waste of time. I had to spend my money on you. I wanted to give your real parents the money just to marry you with Yongguk" She smirked. "It ended up better than I thought"

"I have something to say" Her husband said while taking out some papers.

"Don't say anything. I want to ta-"

"Like I said" He cut her off. "We would like to apologize. I should've taken care of you and act like your dad. I'm sorry for everything"

"She is the one who needs to apologize to us!" She said louder.

He put the papers in her hands and smiled. "Sign these papers and give them back to me"

I stared at them confused. Her jaw dropped as she stared at him in shock.

"Divorce papers?"

"Yes. I wanted to do it a long time ago, but I couldn't because of Lee Na. I didn't know what would happen to her if she was alone with you"

"I hate all of you!" She yelled and threw the papers back at him. She stood up and walked out of the house.

"Remind me once again, why did we give Lee Na to her?" My dad asked.

"I don't know" My mom shook her head.

"Mr.Song, are you hungry? Do you want to eat with us?"

"Sure" He smiled.

**

"Where were you the whole day?" I asked as soon as he walked in.

"Sorry sis" He said and sat on my bed. "I was working. What happened to your room?"

I smiled innocently as I stared at the messy bedroom. I couldn't find the right clothes to wear for Minhyuk's party. I wanted to wear something nice just in case Kihyun comes.

"Kihyun again?"

"His friends are making a party in his old house. The one where I was hiding from you" I reminded.

"Ah,good old times" He joked.

"Hey!" I laughed and threw a pillow on him. "It was hard, you know"

"I know. But isn't Kihyun in Japan?"

"He might be there, I don't know" I sighed. "Now stop talking and help me find something"

"Take this" He said and threw a blue dress on me. "I can drive you there, but be ready in 5 minutes. Don't put any makeup, I don't want his friends to fall in love with you. Don't tie your hair, it looks good like that"

With that, he walked out. I smiled at shook my head. Who would've thought that I would end up with him?

I got ready in excatly 5 minutes and walked out.

"Why are you so pretty? Where are you going?" Mom asked with a smile.

"To a friend's house. I will call you if I decide to sleep there" She nodded and hugged me.

"Call us if you need a drive. By us, I mean your older brother" She joked. "Have a good time"

"I will. Bye mom" I waved to her and went out with Yongguk. During the ride, he kept on telling me not to drink too much and call him when I want to come back home.

"I don't drink, remember? By the way, do you still ta-"

"No" He cut me off as he stopped the car in front of Kihyun's house. "I realized that now when I found you, I don't need drugs or alcohol to escape reality. Now, go and have fun"

"Thanks Yongguk" I hugged him and smiled before walking out. I was greeted by a smiling Lee Minhyuk.

"You came!"

"Of course" We walked in together.

"Guys!" He yelled. Everyone turned their attention to us. "This is Song Lee Na. The one Kihyun was talking about all the time. These are Shownu, Wonho, Changkyun,Jooheon and Hyungwon"

I bowed to them and smiled. "Nice to meet you guys"

"She's adorable.No wonder he fell in love with her" The blonde one commented.

"Wonho, stop it. Do you want a drink?" Minhyuk offered.

"I'll go take it myself. Thanks" I said and walked to the kitchen. I was happy before I came, but that happiness disappeared. This house was bringing too much memories. I sat on the counter remembering how he pretended to hate the food I cooked, but still ate it in the end, and how he loved chicken. The kitchen looked the same, nothing changed. Only, I wasn't the one cooking anymore and Kihyun wasn't the one complaining anymore. I was smiling to myself when Jooheon and Changkyun walked in.

"Why are you smiling?" Changkyun asked.

"She's as weird as you" Jooheon commented while taking a drink.

"I was just thinking about something. Will Kihyun come?"

"Yeah, but with that girl" He replied.

"Thanks" I said and walked out. Just then, someone knocked on the door.

"Can someone open it?" Minhyuk yelled.

"I will" I said while walking closer. I opened the door slowly.

"Hey Mi- Lee Na?" He asked shocked. I stared at him wide-eyed. He came. He was standing in front of me. But then, another person came from behind.

"Will you let us in?" She asked annoyed.

"Y-Yeah, s-sure" I opened the door wider and let them in. I stared at my foor as Kihyun walked in.

"Hello everyone!" She said loudly. "My name is Kim Hyo Jae, Kihyun's girlfriend" She held his hand and smirked at me.

"Nice to meet you" They murmured.

"Oh hey Minhyukkie" She said when she saw him walking downstairs.

"The witch arrived" He whispered, but I heard him. "Let me get you a drink"

He took her hand and quickly walked into the kitchen.

"You two, go out while you can" Wonho said. I was staring at the floor until he took my hand and lead me outside. We walked behind the house quietly. He stood in front of me as my heartbeat got faster.

"Lee Na" He cupped my cheeks and made me look at him. He smiled at me and kissed my forehead. I bit my lip and blinked away the tears.

"You look so pretty" He said as he hugged me tightly. I rested my head on his shoulder without saying anything. I was both happy and sad that he was there, holding me into his arms.

"Why are you so quiet? Is something wrong?" He asked worried.

"Kihyun, h-have you t-two, you k-kno-" I stuttered.

"No" He cut me off. "I won't have a baby with her"

"But-"

"I talked to her parents. Don't worry, it will be over soon" He whispered. "Now, instead of worrying about that, why don't you kiss me and tell me how handsome I look?"

I laughed and hit his chest. "You will never change. And yes, you look handsome"

We just stared at each other without saying anything."I really missed you" He said after a small silence.

"I missed you too" He leaned in and kissed me. The tears started falling down realizing how much I missed his soft lips.

"I won't let anyone else stand between us anymore" He said as rested his forehead against mine. "Not Yongguk,not Hyo Jae, not our parents, not anyone"

I held both of his hands and smiled. This chicken-hearted guy is the best thing that ever happened to me. I don't regret coming into his house and falling in love with him.

"Hey Lee Na" Hr suddenly called me, waking me up from my thoughts.

"Yeah?"

"I adore you"

___

Whoa, whoa Kihyun^_^

The ending chapter, of course. BUT.... don't delete this story from your Libraries, because I will write one more chapter. I mean, they deserve some happiness.

What do you think about the ending and the whole story? I will write my thank you's in the special chapter.

Comment/Vote<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.9K 3.6K 33
" He saved me so I can protect his princess"
1.9K 41 12
having to live out an exhausting life for eren, it was unexpected to save someone's life and have them save his too.
67.3K 3.5K 10
you're the blood in my veins.
51.3K 2.6K 15
ㅡ ❝I need you in my life. not just as a member, but as my lover.❞ it all started when Kihyun remembered their time during no.mercy. ever since then h...