Remember? (Gray Fullbuster X...

By MyHeroLimps

DISCONTINUED!! You wake up in a strangers house and hear two guys talking a different room. You don't rememb... More

Prolouge
What happened?
Friends?
Dragon Slayer
I'm in a guild!
My first job Part 1
My first job Part 2
Team Natsu
Bad idea. . .
Moving and. . . swooning?
My friends stalker almost killed me
My childhood
Recovering
Truth or Dare
Nail Painting
Oh great
Fights and memories
Sympathy and shopping
Battling between ships, in two ways.
Not so strangers
Subconious fear
The library theif
Mister and Miss Fiore
All for you
Perfect planning
Love Potion?
So much worse
All my fault
Stuck in a daze
Why
OMGT
Cant Watch
Heartbeats

Nothing at all

2K 76 11
By MyHeroLimps

A magic store immediately catches my eye so I go in and see an older man sitting behind a counter at the back of the store. Unique bottles with different colored mixtures lined the walls on shelves. Keys that reminded me of Lucy were in a display case up front.

"How may I help you today?" The man with white hair and a beard asks as I approach the stand.

"Hi. I was wondering if a girl came in here with blue hair that curls at the end." I inquire not knowing if he will even tell me the truth or not.

"Wait, don't tell me you're the person she's in love with!" The man says with amusement while slapping his knee in laughter.

"She was here? What love potion? And no it is not me she's in love with!" I blurt out all at once, so fast you'd be surprised if he caught all of it.

"Yes I think we are talking about the same girl. She bought a love potion from me to use on someone." He replies with a shrug and I look around with wide eyes, not knowing what to do.

"Well it obviously wasn't a love potion considering  everyone in my guild is fighting inanimate objects or other people!" I exclaim, wanting an explanation as to what's going on.

"Ohh, so that's what it does." The man says while stroking his beard. "True be I combined a bunch of leftover ingredients and had no idea what it did. She seemed to have a nice imagination so I assumed she would think it worked."

"Do you realize how illegal that is?! Do you even know if it will ware off?!" I almost shout out in anger. As soon as I leave I'm gonna contact the police.

"I can't be 100% sure but all potions ware off at some point so why shouldn't it?" He says like the crazy guy he is. I storm out of the shop and run back to Grays. The streets are dimly lit with street lamps by now with the sky beautifully speckled with stars. By the time I get to Grays house I'm gasping for air.

"Who's there?!" Gray shouts when I open his front door. I shuffle into his hallway, still completely out of breath. He only has underwear on and both his arms are resting on the green vines restricting him. "Why are there indestructible vines surrounding my room? I was just in the guild, how did I get here?"

"You don't remember anything?" I inquire, he's seems completely normal but maybe he's just acting. Is drugged Gray that smart?

"No, did I do something bad?" He asks while I pull the vines away so he can exit. My cheeks burn thinking about what he did back in the guild.

"No, don't worry about it." Is all I reply with but he seems determined to figure out what happened. "Someone in the guild got this knock of love potion at actually makes you fight whoever you're looking at and so you started trying to fight me. That's why I locked you here."

"Oh, really? I'm sorry." He sheepishly responds while rubbing the back of his neck.

"It's fine. It isn't your fault." I sat with a shrug. After all he can't even remember what he did. "I'm gonna head home. It's been a pretty crazy day."

"Ok. Thanks for making sure I didn't hurt anyone. Goodnight." He says before you also bid goodbye to head home.

Cool air rushes passed I when my open door making a chill run down my spine. An uneasy feeling creeps over me but I continue into my apparent, exploring every inch of it but no one is there. I don't know whether to be relieved or more scared.

Either way I fall into a deep sleep, preparing for what crazy things may happen tomorrow.

(Sorry but I'm time skipping this since I gotta finish this chapter without getting yelled at by my mom for staying up so late.)

*At the guild time skip*

"Y/n! You're lay letter came last night!" Mira exclaims happily while prancing over to me as soon as I push the door to the guild open. My stomach twists in knots and I feel like hurling but I'd rather not do that in front of everyone in the guild.

Almost all the guild members gather around out of curiosity as I read my final letter.

Dear (Y/n),

It's your final letter, congrats. First off I'd like to inform you the final fight is the day you're reading this.
If you bring anyone along, I'll make you watch all their blood drain from their lifeless body before finishing you. So please feel free to bring Gray along!
We will meet on the cliff you lived at while training.

To pay your debt.

"What does it say?" Is being muttered all around me but I can't tell anyone. I will not let anyone in this guild die because of me.

"N-Nothing. Just give me five minutes." I reply while laying down the the nearest bench. "Att återbetala din deby."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beginning of memories.

A shudder rolls through my whole body as I stare at the messily written letter in my hand, blowing in the wind. Half of me is saying to accept and end it before Kuzaki can find me again and drag me into the mess I was in before.

On the other hand how would I remember I need to train if I forget all my memories, maybe they are the push I need in order to train harder. Also would two years be enough time for me to grow stronger then him.

It has to be. I won't go back to being my brothers personal training dummy.

"God natt gammal smärta och förtvivlan i det förflutna. Kanske en dag kommer allt passera." I say, trying to pronounce the foreign words as best as I can. The paper in my hand starts to glow, slowly traveling all over my body till I'm also shimmering.

Nothing feels odd except my skin feels tight but that's it. I think back to what happened when I was younger but I can't remember no matter how hard I try. A minute ago I was just thinking about the stuff I went through but now I can't.

This is what I accepted so now I should train as hard as I can until the fight.

Wait, why are half my thoughts in a different language but I can understand them still?

I glance back to the bottom half of the letter and see the words that used to look foreign I can now read it perfectly fine.

Good night old pain and despair of the past. Maybe one day it will all pass.

Oh great, that defiantly makes me feel better. The next two years flay by in a flash. I trained up on that hill everyday, growing stronger by the day and never leaving the cave I've slept in for years.

It leaves off on my walking down the street of a town called Magnolia which I had taken a train to. I had made the division to join a guild in hopes of becoming even stronger.

One very popular guild called Fairy Tail was rumored to have the strongest members and I want to join more then anything. It's about seven pm by the time I make it to the guild which means no one will be here and I'll have to find a hotel to stay at for the night.

Outside at night makes the buzzing town of Magnolia seems so peaceful. A single person can be seen walking towards me from far down the street. As they approach they start walking faster and faster until they are sprinting directly towards me.

My brain is commanding my muscles to run but I can't. It feels as if my muscles have turned into cement. The person gets close enough so I can see their basic features and it strikes fear in me straight to my bones.

"Times up." He says in a sinister voice with the most sadist grin playing on his lips. Before he can reach me the darkness I've grown so used to by now takes over.

End of memories.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A damp towel flies off my head onto the floor when I shoot straight up. I gaze at my skin which is glistening with sweat and my chest heaves up and down with each breath.

Worried guild mates are surrounding me. I remember everything. Everything right up to the night before I woke up in Grays house.

"Are you ok?" The question echoed around in my head being asked from everywhere around me.

Today is the fight

and I don't know if I can beat him.

Hi everyone! These next few chapters are gonna be great! (Ready for the long awaited first kiss? It's soon!)

Don't forget to comment and vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 524 26
***TRIGGER WARNING: There will be lots of depression and self-harm. You have been warned.*** Shipping Gruvia from Fairy Tail! (Highschool AU) Juvia L...
601K 23.1K 52
(STORY CURRENTLY UNDER EDITING) You might see some grammatical errors and I'm fixing all of them. I'm sorry for having a bad grammar back then. Take...
30.4K 689 25
Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or any of the characters in this story unless it is my original plot. This is just a fan fiction I've written for...
5.4K 249 20
Disclaimer ALERT!!!!: I don't own Fairy Tail. Hiro Mashima does. This plot is somewhat based on my own. However, the plot is similar to She's The Man...