A Model And A Fan - Larry Sty...

By Whatsuphello1

Louis is shy and quiet . Harry is popular and known . ~ A few nights before his birthday , Louis decided he's... More

Prologue
Quick Note
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch.5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Character Asks
Ch. 29
Character Answers
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
13 Facts
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Character Asks 2
Ch. 57
Character Answers 2
Ch. 58
Ch. 59
Ch. 60
Ch. 61
Ch. 62
Ch. 63
Ch. 64
Ch. 65
Ch. 66
Ch. 67
Ch. 68
Ch. 69
Ch. 70
Ch. 71
Ch. 72
Ch. 73
Ch. 74
Ch. 75
Ch. 76
Ch. 77
Ch. 78
Ch. 79
Ch. 80
A List of My Favourite Books
Ch. 81
Ch. 82
Ch. 83
Ch. 84
Ch. 85
Ch. 86
Ch. 87
Character Asks 3
Ch. 88
Ch. 89
Ch. 90
Character Answers 3
Ch. 91
Ch. 92
Ch. 93
Ch. 94
Ch. 95
Ch. 96
Ch. 97
Ch. 98
Ch. 99
Ch. 100
Epilogue
Last Character Asks
Last Characters Answers
1 Million

Ch. 48

22.1K 790 1.6K
By Whatsuphello1

School ends soon but it sucks more than ever . Ugh .

Enjoy the chapter x

~~

"Lou , Cara invited us for lunch with her and Kendall , do you want to go or should I tell her we have plans with the other guys ?" Harry asked as Louis finished cleaning the front desk at the record store .

"Uhm , okay . I guess it's alright ." Louis nodded , and he knew he was being too obvious about not very liking it .

Harry sighed , "Baby , we don't have to go if you don't want to ." He took Louis' small hands in his , "I know how Kendall is , but it doesn't matter anymore , because I have you ."

Louis nodded , "She's too obvious , and I don't want to sit there and watch her flinging herself all over you ." He looked down to their hands .

"I don't want her to do that either , so let's make a deal - whenever she tries making a move or anything that's more than friendly , I'm being extra clingy on you ." Harry lifted his hands up to kiss his knuckles .

"Aren't you already ?" Louis sassed , Harry raised his eyebrows at him and playfully bit on his fingers , causing him to giggle and pull his hands back .

~~

"Hi !" Cara grinned as she hugged the two , "I know we saw eachother just yesterday but you're my favourite couple in the world and I get excited . Blame me ."

Louis blushed at her words , Harry pressed him close to his side and kissed his forehead .

"Hey , Harry ." Kendall smiled at him , she gave him a hug , then turned to give Louis a hug too . She didn't want them to suspect .

"Let's go in , yeah ? I got us a table in the back ." Cara smiled , all four walked to the hostess who led them to their table and handed out menus .

"Do you want to take a meal for both of us ?" Harry asked Louis , he nodded and turned back to the menu , "What do you feel like ordering ?"

"I don't really mind , you can pick it yourself ." Harry said , when he felt something touching his calf . He jumped slightly , looking under the table to see Kendall's foot rubbing up and down his calf . He looked up at her , mouthing 'stop' , she just giggled to herself before returning to the menu .

"I was thinking about this ," Louis pointed to a meal on the menu , "What do you think ?"

"I think it's a good choice ." Harry smiled and wrapped his arm around Louis' shoulders , bringing him close to kiss his cheek . Louis knew what that meant , so he snuggled a little closer into him with a smile on his face .

A waiter approached them with a smile , "Hello , I'm Will and I'll be your waiter . Are you ready to order ?"

The four nodded and told him their orders , he wrote it down , "Alright , your food will be ready in a bit ." He gave them one last smile before walking away .

"So , how was your night yesterday ?" Harry asked , his arm never leaving Louis' shoulders .

"It was great , we were kind of sad you didn't come but it was fun nontheless ." Cara said , "How was your night ?"

Harry turned to give Louis a smile , "Oh you know , pizza , cuddles , kisses and a movie ." He squeezed Louis into his side , Louis blushed and smiled shyly .

"You should definitely make more videos and take pictures of you two being cute together , you're so cute and literally relationship goals ." Cara cooed , "Aren't they cute , Kendall ?"

Kendall was caught off guard at the question , "U-uh , yeah , they are ."

"If you two don't win Couple of The Year Award I'm moving to Mars ." Cara crossed her arms over her chest , Harry and Louis laughed while Kendall sat with a straight face .

Will came to their table with their drinks , they thanked him and he left .

"So Louis , how's your family doing ?" Kendall turned her attention to Louis , who froze .

"U-uh , they -"

"Kendall , this question is inappropriate ." Harry looked her in the eyes .

"Why's that ? I was just asking ."

"Well then , don't . Ask anything but not about his family ." Harry defended Louis , who thanked him quietly .

"Alright , well , how's Harry in bed ?"

Harry face-palmed , "Kendall , for god's sake , you do not ask such things , this is none of your business ."

"Why did I do wrong ? You said to ask about anything but his family ." Kendall tried sounding innocent .

"Kendall , what's with you lately ?" Cara shot her a look .

"I have no idea what you're talking about , I was just asking a simple question ."

"In that case , the answer is that we haven't done it yet . Okay ?" Harry snapped at her but kept his voice calm .

"I-I'm going to the restroom ." Louis pushed the chair back and got up from his seat .

"Baby -"

"I just need the restroom , Haz . I'll be back in a few ." Louis assured him before quickly walking away .

Harry sighed , "Kendall , for fuck's sake , did you have to ?"

"Well I'm sorry I didn't know I shouldn't ask ." She rolled her eyes . But she knew shoue shouldn't , and if she doesn't want Harry to suspect and eventually be hers - she needs to be nicer .

"I should go apologize ." She said and got up , walking to the bathroom . She waited outside the Men's restroom for Louis to get out , and as soon as he did she stepped in front of him , making him jump backwards in surprise , "O-oh , hi ."

"Don't get me wrong , I'm not nice because I want to be ." She started , "I'm nice because I need Harry to see I'm nice and nothing else ."

"O-okay ." Louis nodded and tried walking past her but she blocked his way .

"So you and Harry haven't done it yet , huh ? I think I know why he hasn't fucked you yet , I mean , look at you . All fat and gross ." She laughed to herself , "And another thing I want you to know - when I want something , I get it . If I want Harry , I'll get him . He'll eventually realize the big mistake he made by dating you , and come to me . Just count the last days you have with him , wimp ." She patted his cheek before wiping her palm on her clothes and walking away .

Louis stayed there with his mouth open in shock , tears stinging in his eyes . He got back into the restroom and took some toilet paper , wiping under his eyes .

The door to the restroom opened , "Baby ?" Harry walked in , "Our food is here , are you okay ?"

"Yeah , just give me a second ." Louis said quietly , making it too obvious he was upset .

Harry frowned , "I knew she didn't go to apologize ." He embraced Louis into his chest , "Do you want me to get our food packed and eat it at home ?"

Louis shook his head , "N-no , just give me a second ." He pulled away from their hug and wiped under his eyes again , taking a few deep breaths to calm himself down .

They walked out of the restroom hand in hand and sat back at the table , all four were eating quietly .

Cara had a small talk with Kendall before Harry and Louis returned , and she was definitely not happy with her 'plan' . She sensed Louis was a bit off , and decided to try cheering him up , and hopefully Harry will get what she's doing and join her .

"I watched you two doing your own photoshoot yesterday , I demand seeing the photos before you do ." She pointed her finger at them playfully , Harry chuckled , "Yeah , like that would happen . No one sees the photos before we do ."

"Well anyway , since my birthday is in August , I'm having a pool party at my place . I don't take no for an answer ." She said .

Louis gave her a light smile , "I - uh , I don't swim ." He shook his head .

"You don't have to swim , just come to the party , it'll be fun . I planned a huge water balloon fight plus water guns , there will be tons of food and drinks everywhere ."

"We'll be there . Just for the food though ." Harry joked , laughing when Cara kicked his ankle playfully . "That's why I love Louis more ." She pouted at Harry .

"Mm , I love Louis too ." He leaned in and kissed his cheek repeatedly , Louis smiled and shied away from him .

"How do you handle this beast ?" Cara asked Louis , who shrugged playfully , "You just have to handle him or he gets out of control ."

Harry raised his eyebrow at him , Louis pinched his cheek and turned back to Cara , "He has his moments when he's being all cute and cheesy , and then the moments when he's very very annoying , which is most if the time - s-stop - , and you just have to handle him - stop - before he t-takes it too far -" Louis couldn't control his giggles anymore because Harry kept pinching up and down his side sneakily .

"Is he being annoying right now ?" Cara asked with a fond smile on her face .

"Y-yes , he - he's just trying to s-seem intimidating - Harry stop - and he thinks he's s-scary but - s-stop - he's just a frog ." Louis kept giggling , pushing at Harry's hands though it didn't help .

"God you're just too cute , you're going to make me throw up my entire lunch ." Cara grinned at them , while Kendall rolled her eyes , clearly annoyed at the scene in front of her .

"I tickled him . You're welcome ." Harry stopped and gave Cara a smile , kissing Louis' cheek .

"You have a thing for this , I think in every video you filmed together you somehow tickle the poor boy ." Cara laughed .

Harry squeezed Louis tightly , "Oh he loves it ."

"No I don't , go away ." Louis pushed at his chest , giggling . Harry grinned and kept him against his chest , lifting his head up to peck his lips .

~~

"Today was nice ." Harry sighed as he parked the car in the driveway of their house , Louis nodded , "Yeah , it was ."

They got out of the car and into the house , Harry went to feed Bear and Milo while Louis was changing out of his clothes into more comfortable ones .

Harry walked to the bedroom , hearing Louis on the phone .

"You did ? ... Lott's you're - .... *giggles* are we ? ... Oh well , you know how he is . ... Yeah , Cara pointed it out too , it was so embarrassing . ... Oh alright , tell everyone I love them and miss them . ... Bye , love you ."

He hung up , then Harry wrapped his arms around his waist from behind , making Louis jump , "Jeez , you scared me ." He placed his hand over his racing heart .

Harry chuckled and cuddled into him , "You're very warm ." He nuzzled his neck , Louis grinned , "You're being cheesy again ."

Harry smiled against his neck , "Do you want me to be annoying instead ?"

"No no , i'm okay with cheesy ." Louis shook his head , Harry chuckled and pulled back a little , "Do you want to take a nap ? Then we'll make dinner together ."

"Okay ." Louis nodded , "I'll go get Milo and Bear while you change ."

Harry pecked his cheek before he walked out of the room , Louis saw Milo and Bear laying on the floor next to each other .

"Hey buddies ." He sat on his knees next to them , picking Milo up and getting Bear to follow him . He walked into the bedroom , Harry was in his boxers , about to get into his sweatpants . Louis gasped and placed Milo on the bed , quickly covering his eyes with his hands , "Sorry ." He blushed .

Harry chuckled , "You can look , you know ."

Louis peaked between his fingers , closing them again when he saw harry was still in his boxers . "No , you're not dressed ."

Harry pulled on the sweatpants and walked over to Louis , removing his hands from his eyes , "I don't mind you looking , yeah ? It's all yours ."

Louis blushed deeper , "U-uh , mine ?"

"Yeah . I'm all yours , and you're all mine ." Harry leaned in and pressed their lips together , hands going to Louis' waist . Louis cupped Harry's cheeks , pulling him a little closer .

They kept the kiss going while trying to get to bed , laughing a little when they accitendally ran into the bad frame . Harry picked Louis up and lied him on the bed , hovering above him and keeping the kiss going .

"Lou ." Harry mumbled against his lips , Louis opened his eyes to look at him , "Yeah ?"

"Do you - do you want me to make you feel good ?" Harry asked , making Louis tense at the question .

"I - I don't mean making love to you , just - something else . W-would you like that ?" Harry asked , "You don't have to say yes , it was just an offer -"

"Okay ."

Harry stared at Louis . "Okay ?"

Louis nodded , "Okay . Just please be gentle ."

"Okay . Tell me to stop whenever , we're not going to do this if you're uncomfortable ." Harry kissed his lips before scooting down .

Louis' heart raced as he nodded , he's sure he's ready for this .

~~

Louis threw his arms over his face tiredly , letting Harry clean him off with a tissue before tugging his boxers and sweatpants back up .

"God , it was amazing ." Louis mumbled , mostly to himself . Harry smiled and removed his hands to peck his forehead , "Glad you enjoyed ."

"Do you - do you need me to help you ? W-with your problem ?" Louis asked , Harry shook his head , "Don't feel obligated to return the favor . I'll sort it out myself ."

Before Harry could get off Louis , Louis brought his leg up between Harry's , rubbing against him , "Y-you sure ?"

"Lou , are you sure you'll let me do that ?" Harry asked , Louis nodded , "I'm sure ."

Harry leaned down and kissed Louis' lips , "I love you ."

"I love you too ." Louis cupped his cheeks , bringing him into another kiss .

~~

So , Louis' first sexual experience . As usual , I'm not writing the scene out , I don't write smut . Don't expect smut , from now on whenever there's a 'dirty' scene I'll write how it starts and how it ends , no details and no explicit writing .

Hopefully you liked it , please tell me if you didn't . x

~Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 9.6K 45
when louis finally comes home, harry isn't waiting. over the past four years, both of their lives have completely changed -- but maybe the feelings a...
30K 2.4K 20
ยป ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ ยซ แด„แดแด แด‡ส€ แดแด€แด…แด‡ ส™ส แดษชแด„แด€แด‡สŸแด€ สŸแดแด˜แด‡แดข. [ ษชษข แด€แด„แด„แดแดœษดแด›: @micaelablopez ] Louis, a normal guy who sells books for a living, never expected tha...
8.5K 174 21
Louis Tomlinson is a 19 year old boy, who has a very horrible life. Hated by everyone, he has very severe depression and anxiety. He tends to just li...
823K 26.8K 29
Harry is gay. Louis is straight and has a girlfriend. Well. At least that's what Harry thought, until Liam blabs his mouth about Harry's sex life a...