Your Crush Inspired me To Lov...

By Pratikshakhadka

A boy fall for an innocent and pure soul on the very first meeting. But that girl unknown about that guy feel... More

Her crush....was my inspiration
Part 1:Introduction
Part 2:First meet
Part 3
Part:4
Part:5
Part:6
Part:7
Part:8
Part:9
Part:10
Part:11
Part:12
Part:13
Part:14
Part:15
New ff alert
Part:16
Part:17
Proposal plan
The unexpected proposal
a/n
Sanyukta dilemma
Sanyukta ans
Caring randhir
Possessive randhir
24: practice
Silver jubilee : Realization
26:spending time with each other
27:Confession Part 1
28:Confession Part 2
29:Coffee date
30:Separation
New os
31:Family
32: Look like brother and sister
33: Night calls
34: Sharing is the bst option
35: You love him
36:Back to college
37:Secret admirer
New os alert
38:Apology
39:I am the secret admirer
40:Date
41: I have already moved on
42:You can't leave me like that.
43: Please come back.
44:Sandhir reunion 1
45:Sandhir reunion 2
46:Teasing section
Teaser
47: Night calls
48:Wow
49:Trip (A)
50: Trip(B)
51:Romance
52: Final exams
53: Exams
54: Suspense
55:I want to become your strength not weaknesses.
56: Conditions
57: Divya bhabhi
58: Shocked
59:Airport
60: Reality
61:Pain
62:New beginning
63:New surrounding
64:Really
65:Fairy tale
66:Astrologer
67:Accident
68:I will never help you
69:Planning
70:You are my angel
71:Family
72: After 3 years
73:Surprise
74:Will you marry me
75:Sandhir together forever
Epilogue -1
New ff and surprise

Epilogue - 2

2.3K 131 43
By Pratikshakhadka

It was really hard for both of them to live separately even after their marriage. Somewhere in their hearts they had already imagined their married life living with each other like other married couples.

Randhir calls sanyu every morning wishing her morning and luck for the her day and sanyu always call him at night wishing him good night.

Though they pretend that they are happy with each othet but somewhere deep down in their hearts they had the feeling to live to happily like other married couples. Everyone has dreamt about their married life, so naturally sandhir too also had an expectation with their marriage life.

It was an usual morning when randhir called sanyu like every morning but that morning he was feeling that he is gonna meet his sheetu very soon.

"Sheetu since morning I don't know why I am feeling that we will meet soon", randhir explained sanyu about his wish.

Sanyu wants to fulfil his wish but can't do as her workload is soo high. When she asked for a one month leave they asked her to wait for 6 month, then they will grant her a whole month leave.

"Don't worry birkhe. Only 3 months now then I will be only with you for one months ', sanyu chipped excitedly.

"But you will be here only for a month. I want you to stay with me for whole lifetime", randhir said pouting.

"That day will surely come soon. But for now I will have to rush to office otherwise that bull boss will make me listen his long lectures", sanyu said irritadely.

"You know that I don't like when you talked about your boss with me. You feels happy teasing me", randhir said a bit insecure about hr boss.

"Aww my birkhe is jeolous. But it's nothing like that too be jeolous of anyone because every staff in my office knew about my dearest hubby anger all thanks to kaustuki who tell them about my very possessive hubby. So, none flirt with me nor they give me chance to flirt with them", sanyu said teasing him more.

"Sheetu don't mess with me. Otherwise you will regret it later", randhir was about to say further when sanyu hanged the phone chipping a bye and I love you to him.

And that one I love you is enough for him to melt his anger.

Sanyu as usual enter in her cabin and was shocked to see her table decorated with flowers ans greetings. All the office staff were present there to congratulate her.

"Congratulations sanyu you are promoted and you will be transferred to USA one of the leading company XYZ company", her boss said handling her a bouquet.

Sanyu was shocked, happy because it was the same company where randhir works. She was happy that finally they will be together forever.

All the staff congratulated her and wish her for her future.

"Now finally sheetu and birkhe will be together", kaustuki said hugging sanyu .

"Yeah kaustu, finally I knew that this day will come soon but this much soon I never expected.", sanyu said her eyes filled with tears and was about to inform this News to randhir when kaustuki stops her.

"No sanyu don't think to inform randhir about it. Surprise him. And you the chief of the company will be honouring you and that is randhir. He will be the most happiest person who will meet his wife after 3 months and that too like that", kaustuki give idea to sanyu about the surprise.

****

Whole week sanyu didn't called him. She only messaged him thst she will be really busy this week due to office work.

Finally sanyu landed at USA and directly goes towards the hotels where she will be honoured. She quickly draped herself in a blue saree as it was randhir fav colour and leave for the party.

Randhir always find those parties boring as everyone would come there with their wives but he always became alone. His competitor used to taunt him about his wife.

Soon, he was standing on the podium and was delivering his speech about the company well deeds.

"So from today onwards one of the best technician in India will join us with this project. So ladies and gentlemen plz put your hands together for Mrs sanyukta sheekkhhawat", his eyes popped out reading the name but mentally slapped himself that there Will be many of the same name.

But he was shocked seeing sanyu hid sheetu their draped in blue saare, her red parting marking her as his, the black thread.she was looking so beautiful.

When she finally reached stage, he immediately hugged her not caring about the surrounding.

"Birkhe we are at public place right now. First do the honour for which you called me",sanyu whispers in his ears.

"Sorry people. So presenting our new employee and my beautiful wife Mrs Sanyukta randhir singh shekhawat ", randhir said with a proud smile.

"Later he introduced her to each and every person in thr party. He was feeling proud to introduce sanyu as his wife. He was holding her by stomach from starting to the end.

Finally the party finished and they drifted towards their room. On entering the room Randhir wrap sanyu in back hug.

"I really missed you sheetu. And from when you started hiding things from me", he said pouting.

"It's not called hiding things, it's called surprise my dearest hubby", sanyu pecked his pout.

"Aww it seems that my wife is becoming more smart day by day ", randhir said kissing her cheeks .

"Randhir I am really tired. I want to take a quick shower then we will talk. Okay dear", sanyu said sounding tired.

"Oh shit sanyu. I am really sorry I almost forgot about your flight and your long journey. Take shower and rest today we will talk tommrow", randhir assured her.

Sanyu immediately went to loo and cried a lot. How much she was missing his care, his love and his warmth.

After sometime she came out and saw randhir already in the bed checking some mails.

She directly laid beside him and adjusted her head in his chest . Both were feeling each other silently when randhir notice that sanyu was sobbing silently.

"What happened sanyu, why are you crying", randhir panicked and cupped her face.

"I was really missing you birkhe ", she hugged him tight pressing each other frame tightly.

"I was also really missing you sheetu. Don't cry now none can separate us. I will not let happen anything that will dript us apart. And now we are working in same company. So you can live with me wify", randhir tries to enlightened her mood.

Then, both laid on their previous position randhir caressing her hair and sanyu listening to his heartbeats.

"Birkhe, sometime I wonder that destiny really enjoyed our relation. It's kind of that it is doing experiment with our relationship", sanyu said thinking deeply.

"N what make you think like that sheetu", he said pecking her forehead.

"See first you like me and I was unknown about it and I liked aryan, than his betrayal and your proposal and our relationship starts and get stronger with each passing time. At that time destiny was experimenting about triangle love story", sanyu said remembering those days.

"Sanyu you know that I don't like to talk about that time. And others experiment wify", randhir said noticing her fallen face seeing him little distrub when she mentioned aryan name.

"Birkhe you know that I only love you but why did you get insecure about aryan. He is now married with sanaya. At least now stop being insecure about him", sanyu said chuckling.

"I am not insecure sheetu but you know that this heart can't listen any other name than birkhe from your mouth", randhir said in a filmy voice.

"Stop being filmy and listen. I am discussing such a serious topic and you are ignoring it", sanyu said flaring her nose.

"I am compelled and love to listen you wify for whole life time. You only give order, and your every command will be accepted my dear sheetu", randhir said pecking her forehead.

"Stop flirting Mr shekhawat. You are a married man now", she chuckled.

"I am saying that when we were deeply in love with each other that time destiny plays it card and separate us but failed to separate the love and trust we had between us. And finally after 5 years of separation we both got married but destiny still wants to continue his experiment with us. So it again separate us even after marriage. But our love beat destiny and now we are together. And I love destiny to make our love more stronger with each passing time", sanyu said tears filled her orbit.

"Sheetu I hate tears", randhir tries to make up her mood.

That night with lots of teasing and confession, sandhir become one by every means and promise each other to be together forever whole their life and coming lives as well.

The End

Here, comes my first ever ff on wattpad come to at end. I have no words to describe my happiness seeing you guys support for this ff. I didn't expected that it will reach 4k votes. I had expected I can barely get 1k votes till this ff end. Thank you for supporting me and this ff.

I really want to thank my all readers here as well as silent reader for loving this ff. I am feeling really sad ending this ff. I don't want to end it soo soon but study and time you see.

So, from tommrow I am leaving wattpad for how many months I don't know but I will finish my every work today itself. So , who haven't check my other work can check it and feedback me.

As this is the last part, I really want big comments in this part describing about your journey with this ff and did you guys really like birkhe and sheetu real life story.

So maximum votes and comments on this part.

Silent readers plz give ur reviews now, I don't know when will I start my next ff. So plz give your reviews.

So its a official bye to my first ff.

Your crush...was my inspiration

And check out Srk_Param21 works and feedback her. She writes so well.

Love
:-) Pratiksha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.2K 3.4K 37
DISCLAIMER:-This story is not edited.Once I'm done with my other books then I will edit this book. "I will never accept this"She shout. "I hate you...
6.9K 348 33
Siddharth Oberoi: " no one can touch her without her permission, not even me. And if you do, I will bury you 6 feet deep in the ground". A breathtak...
15.2K 308 65
she is educated youth who attract towards a poor and cold boy... when he save her life... she try every single things to get closed to him... just...
685K 28.2K 61
A girl who grows up not knowing anything about mother's love and tries her best to win the Father's love who is the only family she has. But alas, h...