44:Sandhir reunion 1

Sanyu without thinking anything headed towards shekhawat mansion along with the spare keys given by jiggy.

This time she was not crying but there is a glint of happiness in her face of meeting randhir.

She entered the mansion and started searching for his room. Then, she find his room at the corner.

When she entered the room, she noticed in the most vulnerable state. His eyes were messy, eyes were red and puffy obviously he was crying.

He was holding his phone and caressing sanyukta photo and continously chipping that "I LOVE U AND ALWAYS LOVE YOU".

Seeing his condition sanyukta eyes also became moist and she choked"Randhiiirrrr"

Randhir when he heard her voice he immediately turned around and noticed his angel of life. But, immediately turned thinking he was hallucinating her.

"I know sanyukta you are not here. I m hallucinating you. Please leave me and I know my sanyukta oops not my sanyukta she was never mine. Now aryan sanyukta was happy with her love. So, stop bothering me", randhir said with chocking voice.

That was all for sanyukta how dare he say the she was not his anymore. Is his love that weak that he can't even trust her.

Anger rises up her vein and she immediately clutched his collar pasting their body frame.

"How dare you to come to any conclusion with our even asking me. How could you leave me like that. Why did you do this to me", she broke down on his arms.

Reality stuck to randhir that he was not hallucinating and sanyukta was really infront of her. But many questions were arising in his mind.

" sanyukta why are you here. Aryan must be searching for you. You should go now it's too late, I will meet you tommrow ", randhir said with heavy heart.

That was all for sanyukta, she slapped him hard and again catches his collar.

"How dare you judge me without even knowing the situation. You should have atleast asked me before coming to an conclusion", sanyukta said again crying hrr heart out.

"I think you only liked me as a friend and aryan is your first love and I know what does first loves means who knows better than me.
And I m happy that you found your love", he said wiping his tears and smiling.

And again thapppppppp sanyu again slapped him.

"Who are you to take decision of my life. And one thing you listen that aryan is not my love infact he was never he was just only my infatuation",sanyu literally yelled.

Randhir was literally confused and trying to find out what was sanyu saying. Then sanyu continued.

"He was just only my infatuation and you are the one who made me realise what real love is. And finally when I realise my real love you are trying to separate me with you ", she was weeping badly.

Randhir was shocked to listen that that she doesn't love aryan then who.

"Then whom do you love sanyukta " he said resting his hands on her shoulder.

" You are too idiot. I love none else than you yes I love you randhir singh shekhawat", she literally yelled and smile through her tears.

Randhir was beyond shocked and when she hugged him hr finally realizes that just now sanyu confessed that she loves him. And it's the first time she SAID I LOVE YOU.

"Yes I loved you idiot from the day you proposed me but I being an stupid take time to realise my love", sanyu said hiding her face in his chest.

Randhir was happy and out of excitement he swing her in the arms.

"I love you sanyukta", he said out of excitement and swing her more in the air.

Aftersome time sanyukta rested her head on his shoulder and randhir was caressing her hair.

"So you rejected aryan . Randhir asked out of curiosity.

Sanyu explained everything from secret admirer and she assume that randhir was the secret admirer and was ready to propose him . But it was aryan and she confessed about her love for randhir. And that hug was only friendly hug.

Randhir was guilty that he misunderstood their relation and chipped a sorry.

Then sanyu remembers about the scrap book. And showed him.

When he saw the scrapbook and he was in tears.

Precap: scrapbook

Votes and comments

Love
:-) Pratiksha