Part:11

Everyone was waiting him to continue . And he started,

I actually doesn't know about what love is neither I was in any kind of relation with girl not even friends with girl till now.and sanyukta and kaustuki you won't believe that you two are my first female friends.

Kaustuki and sanyukta jaw dropped listening to this.

And he continued

From childhood I  was a shy kind of guy who doesn't interacted with people. I think because of  this nature of mine I had only two friends one is jiggy and parth. So I don't know about what is love before I came to college.

And now I know what love is someone has teach me about love. And the main thing she taught me is that loving someone is nt calming them yours bt to let them be happy whether it's another guy also. Selfishness is nt in any true  love stories.

Jiggy and kaustuki were wondering how can a person love somebody to this extent and all three  turned to sanyukta for whom it was dedicated but they all get panicked seeing her with moist eyes. BT She was looking somewhere else bt where .Then they follow her vision and saw aryan and ishika kissing each other as if there was no tommrow.

Randhir had it all now he can't hold his patience anymore watching his angel in such condition.

'Enough of this nonsense now sanyukta how long will you cry for that guy that don't even worth you', randhir yelled at his highest pitch.

Jiggy and kaustuki were shocked to see calmed randhir in soo much rage in his eyes. Even sanyukta was shocked how came he know about her feelings.

'Don't be shocked I know your feelings towards aryan kaustu had told us . And dare you cry remembering that aryan who doesn't even worth your hatred . Plz sanyukta be happy for atleast people who loves you your friends ,family ,kaustuki, jiggy and me' randhir chipped bt last word jst came like a whisper.

'Randhir is right sanyu forget your past and be happy in present ' kaustuki chipped with teary eyes.

Seeing that much love for her from them from finally she opens up.

' see guys it is nt easy to forget about your first crush especially for girls like me for whom this is an alien feeling. I have tried a lot to forget him bt I can't' saying this she fell on ground crying hysterically.

Randhir couldn't see her in such condition so he clasped her in his arms and chipped we will be always there for you with teary eyes.

Sanyukta finally relaxed and said that is is nt easy bt not impossible. If I had a support of you guys I will be able to forget him with a pout.

Atlast a friendly hug among four and promising each other that they will always be with other.

Precap : same this time truly

Love
:-)P