46:Teasing section

Next morning was bliss for both of them. Waking up in each other arm was the most romantic feeling a couple can feel.

Sanyu was soundly sleeping on randhir shoulder and randhir was busy admiring her morning beauty. He was remembering about last night how she came and proposed him unexpectedly.

Sanyu sound sleep got disturbed by her phone. Kaustuki was calling her and when she picked up the call. She came to senses that she was out of the hostel without informing the warden.

She immediately wake randhir up who was just pretending to be in deep slumber. And  both immediately rushed to college without thinking about their attires.

When they both entered the college everyone in the college started laughing at them.

Randhir cheek was printed by 5 fingers obviously given by sanyu. His hairs messy and not forgetting hos dress which were unmanaged.

Sanyu was in her night dress and not forgetting her different slippers on both feet.

Both were hell embarrassed and immediately runs towards their room.

On reaching their room, both forget about what happened an min ago. And both get busy remembering about last night.

Sanyukta and randhir both after freshing up were lost in their love land when kaustuki and jiggy noticed them in their own world respectively .

Jiggy and kaustuki already know about what happened last night as randhir had already informed them about sanyukta and his reunion.

So, both jiggy and kaustuki went to their respective room with the purpose of teasing them. They both had merge a song for sandhir.

Kaustuki start singing,

Randhir pass aye
Sanyu muskuraye

Randhir ne naa jaane kya sapne dikhaye
Ab toh sanyu Kaa dil jaage naa sota hai

Kya kare haaye sanyu ko kuch kuch hotaa hai.

Same lines was singed by jiggy as well for randhir.

Sanyukta and randhir both were blushing. Four of them decided to meet at the canteen. So sanyu texted randhir.

" Birkhe, come to canteen along with jiggy".

Randhir replied, teasingly

'Who is birke??You yesterday told me that you love me and now you are taking another guy name'.

Sanyukta replied irritatingly,

"You stupid. I had mentioned you that you will call me sheetu and I will call you birkhe when we are alone, you forget . Come to canteen immediately then I will make you remember ".

Both were loving each other company and considering themself lucky to have each other in their life.

Precap : college trip

So guys can you plz suggest any place for the trip.
Or should I mention a beautiful place of nepal itself.

Do feedback

And visit awardsandinterviews
Profile and if you like my story and my writing .

The  plz nominate me for the author.

Votes and comments

Love
:-) Pratiksha