50: Trip(B)

Thank you guys for supporting this ff this much.
With you guys support this ff is celebrating its golden jubilee Thank u soo much.

Lots of love ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Enjoy the nxt part

Sandhir and jiggy were walking hand in hand feeling the nature beauty around them. sanaya and aryan were discussing about their life's.

Sanyu and randhir were observing aryan and sanaya closeness and were happy that finally aryan also will get a girl who will love him accepting his past flaws.

They were walking from past 2 hours but they weren't able to find the next stupa.

And top of that jiggy forget the map in the bus itself . It is really difficult for them to find the next stupa as the network is also not working properly.

Due to the continuous walking and her sandal sanyu leg started
to hurt. Kaustuki and sanaya were wearing shoes as they were in jeans. But sanyu was in sandals due to the dress she wore.

"No, I can't walk more. My legs are hurting like hell.", sanyu hissed in pain removing her sandals with a ting of tears in her eyes.

Randhir couldn't see her like that so he asked others to continue their walk and they will come slowly sensing the situation.

" Don't worry sheetu it will be fine. Please dont cry.Wait, jiggy you go with others and me and sanyu will come slowly", randhir said examing sanyu legs carefully.

"Okay. BT how will you reach the place. Here network is also not good",jiggy asked.

"I think she can't walk much. So we will return to the bus and will wait for you guys there", randhir explained them.

"Ahm Ahm. Jiggy I already told u baby that they have no any intension to come here. They only wanted to be alone and spend time with each other . Am I right sheetu and birkhe?". Kaustuki teased them clearing her throat.
And all of them brust out laughing except sandhir.

"Kaustuuuu", sanyu glared her.

"Opps sorry", kaustuki said holding her ears.

" Let's go guys otherwise we will disturb them more", kaustuki again teased them only to get a light slap on her shoulder by sanyu.

All of them left leaving sandhir alone there.

Randhir asked sanyu to take some rest and then they will return back to the bus.

They both were taking rest under a tree sanyu keeping her head on randhir lap and randhir was busy caressing her hair.

"Randhir you looks soo cute in stubble", sanyu said playing with his little piercing stubble.

"Girls find me hot and sexy in stubble and you are saying that I look cute in stubble", randhir chocked his brows.

"Because that girls only lust you and I love you. Understand!!!", sanyu innocently replied.

Randhir pecked her cheeks looking at her innocence.

Aftersome rd held sanyu by shoulder and help her to walk. BT she was feeling difficulty while walking with those sandals.

Randhir offers her his shoes so that it will help her to walk easily.

"No birkhe I can't wear your shoes. See the road is soo hot to walk with bare feet. Your feet will burn", sanyu said caring about him.

"It will nt burn. I m wearing socks so heat will nt reach to my feet. You just wear this shoes orelse I will not eat anything for 2 weeks ", randhir said stubbornly.

Sanyu couldn't denied because she know how stubborn he is. And he can do whatever he commits.

Randhir feet were burning like hell and it was paining him like nothing but sanyu smiling face seeing the lotus filled pond takes his pain away.

Finally they reached the bus and the first thing that sanyu did after reaching there was to ask for ice cubes with the near shopkeeper.

She very well know that randhir will never show his pain to her.
So she stubbornly takes his shocks off .

She was crying seeing his feet all red due to the hot road. She immediately bring ice and started rubbing on his feet and was silently weeping.

" I told you that it will burn your feet. See the result of your stubbornness", sanyu said sniffing and caressing his feet.

" Sheetu I am fine. N plz don't cry. I hate when you cry because of me.Leave that ice and let's eat something. I m really hungry.", randhir said innocently.

Sanyu easily melts in his innocence and both went to the nearby hotel to eat something.

Precap : Bus romance

Next part will be dedicated to the firsr 2 commentors

Votes and comments

Love
:-) Pratiksha