67:Accident

Sanyu was really tensed due to the sudden dissapearence of randhir. Tanya is really tensed seeing her sanyu di soo sad. She was trying hard to convince sanyu that randhir is alright and is busy with some work.

Due to this, sanyu was not able to concentrate on her studies. So, she went to terrace to get some fresh air.

Tanya come to visit sanyu but she was not therein her room. But her phone was ringing continously. Tanya without seeing caller id picked up the call.

Sanyu had asked tanya to pick up any call when she will not be in her room. So tanya picked up the call without any second thought. (But it's a bad habit to pick up another phone without their permission).

When tanya picked up the call, she hears someone saying sheetu, then she immediately recognised randhir voice and yelled.

"Sanyukta diiiiiii! !!!!Birkhe phone", she yelled and runs towards the terrace not caring about warden hard glare.

Here, sanyu also runs listening birkhe name to grab the phone.

"Hello birkhe. Where the hell are you . Where is you phone and why didn't you call me since week???"she brust out with numerous question.

"Sheetu I was stuck in studies", he gives a not soo convincing excuse.

"Randhir singh shekhawat don't you dare to lie to me. I very well know you so don't lie to me. Talk to me when you are ready to say the truth", sanyu said handling the phone to tanya.and indicate her to talk with him.

"Di don't want to talk to you dada,", tanya said confused about what to say next.

"Tanya, I will explain her plz give her the phone ", randhir said from the other side.

"I don't want to talk to him tanya", sanyu said easily audible to randhir.

"Tell her that I met with an accident and yesterday I got discharged from hospital", randhir nearly yelled.

Sanyu immediately snatch the phone and asked

"Birkhe are you fine. What happened. You should have told me earlier", sanyu started sobbing.

Tanya leave from there and give some space to them. But she was unknown about the strom waiting for her.

Randhir knew she will cry hearing about his accident so he wanted to hide it from her but her immature behaviour compelled him to share with her.

"Sanyu first stop crying. It's nt that serious. Only my legs are fractured",randhir softly said.

Sanyu was till now crying and was feeling guilty to be angry with him when he is not at fault.

"I am sorry birkhe. You were suffering soo much and here I was yelling at you", sanyu said guilt filled her voice.

"Sheetu stop feeling guilty. I know how much you love me and care about me.And you know I can't see my sheetu crying. So stop crying. And tell me what you did in this whole week", randhir said diverting her mind.

Precap : tanya punishment

I don't feel like ending this story but the time doesn't allow me . I have many more concept in my mind for this ff.
But I can't write it further. So, soon randhir will return and sandhir will unite.

But in real the boy is still in USA and girl is in nepal. BT their relationship is strong as it was. It has been two years when the boy went to USA and finally this year they will meet.

Votes and comments

Plz guys leave yr feedback also. I got only 4-5 comments.

Love
:-) Pratiksha