52: Final exams

Days were passing like the sweet times. Sandhir didn't even realizes when times passes and it is their final year and final exams are nearer like very nearer and only 2 weeks were remaining.

Sandhir were busy in their exam preparation and couldn't get time for each other but were really missing each other.

But both wants each other to be full focused only with each other.
They weren't even talking on phone as well.

It is one day before the exams both wants to talk to each other but were really confused what would they will speak to each other after a whole week.

Both had enough of the hesitance so both dialed each other number at a same time. But both get the same answer that the number you are trying to call is busy. Plz try after sometime. Thank u.

This series continues for number of times and both of them decided to talk the next day.

After reading for some time sanyu thinks to call randhir for the last time. And this time randhir was reading so the phone didn't reached busy rather than it ringed. Sanyu was feeling happy that finally phone ringed and surprisingly received also.

After receiving sanyu call, both wants the other one to speak first.
After 5 minutes of silence, finally randhir broke the silence and said.

"Sheetu, how are you", randhir said hesitating how he should start the conversation.

"I m fine birkhe and what about you. So all set to rock the exams", sanyu said sensing his hesitation.

"Yes,almost and what about you", randhir said

" Enough of this formal talk birkhe. I really missed you these days birkhe", sanyu said almost crying.

"I also really missed you sheetu. Hope these exams finished soon then no one can disturb us", randhir said wiping his unshed tears.

Both were silently weeping looking at the moon as if moon itself was sharing their pain with each other.

After sometime both wishes each other best of luck and dipped into deep slumber finally feeling relieved talking to each other.

And after talking to each other they were feeling more confident about their exams.

Precap: A biggest twist

I know this part is really boring but it is needed for the future plot.

So sorry for being late.
Actually last two days there were many guests in my house.

N from yesterday there is no power supply due to the climate.

Votes and comments

Love
:-) Pratiksha