Part 1:Introduction

In Shekhawat Apartment

A boy is sleeping peacefully in his bed and dreaming about his lady love who always appears in his dream but he couldn't see her face like always was just going to see her face when thapppppppp.

A glass of water is poured on his face like always by his greatest enemy cum best friend jignesh(jiggy)who is the villan of his dream lady love who always come between them.

J:Get up from your dreamland bro.We are getting late for college .If you want to be late at very first day of clg then keep dreaming about your lady love.

R: Oh shit! Jiggy you should have wake me up. You are the reason that we are always late for the class.

J: Yeah ! I'm the one who gets late for college only because of you and you are blaming me for this. Then, from tomorrow get up by yourself. I will not come to pick you up. (Saying this he left room and goes for breakfast where randhir parents are already present )

Randhir pov

It's just an amazing feeling when you are entering in your new phase of student life . Yes ,I am finally entering in my college. I am pretty much excited to deal with new friends,new teachers, new surrounding just everything. Also,I have a strong feeling that I will meet my dream girl in college.

Then I went downstairs to greet my parents
R: Good morning dad ,Good morning mom.
Renuka :Good morning son.
Harsh :Good morning son . So all set for first day.

R: Yes dad .

H: plz rd iss baar koi girlfriend bana lena.mujhe toh doubt hai ki tum mere bete hoo bhi ke nahi. Are mein jab tumhare age ka tha tab mere 4, 5 girlfriend hoti lekin tum toh abhi tak single hoo (plz rd make a girlfriend this time I actually doubt whether you are my son or not when I am of ur age I used to have at least 4-5 girlfriend but you are single yet)

R : dad you know na mujhe esi ladki chaye jise mein pehili najar me dil dedu. (I need a girl who will steal my heart in the very first meeting)
H:hope you will get your lady love soon.

J:let's go randhir we are getting late.ok bye aunty bye uncle.

R:bye mom dad

At agarwal mansion

Sanyu mom
Maharani get up beta or else you will be late for college (as sanyu is the princess of her house all members used to call her maharani yes she is pampered a lot but not spoilt. She respect her family a lot .she is kind n humble and no one can denied to fall in love with her.)

Here Sanyu is sleeping soundly and her sound sleep get disturbed by her mom sound.

S: ok mom

Sanyukta pov
I am pretty much excited for first day of my college but a little bit nervous too. As in my school we boys and girls are not allowed to talk with each other. But now is college I have to face them.

'Sanyu do fast we are getting late and we have to shift in the hostel today itself so hurry up' my best friend kaustuki yelled from downstairs.

'Coming' I shouted from my room fixing my hair and have a last view if myself at the mirror .

'You are looking pretty sanyu',my sister in law said and I chipped a thank you to her.

'All set for college ' my brother said welcoming me for a hug.

'Don't interact much with boys in college' he whispered in my ear and I assured him that everything will be okay.

So its time for me to leave .As I m the maharani of my family they all are having tears that I am going far from .

And our sanyu being matured enough to convince them that she will take care of herself and call them if any wrong will happen.

Then she starts her new journey to college with her best friend kastu after bidding bye to all family members.

Precap :rd and sanyu first meet.

So here is the first part of my ff hope u ll like it.

Do comments n votes whether you all are liking it or not.