61:Pain

Kaustuki somehow managed to take sanyukta till her room. Till then sanyu was still crying.

Sanyukta asked kaustuki to leave her alone for sometime as she wants to stay alone.

As kaustuki leaves sanyukta closed the door and started crying sitting in a corner hugging her knees and crying her heart out.

She was caressing his pics and busy remembering those beautiful memories. When she sensed someone hand on her shoulder and when she sees randhir their smiling.

She was happy seeing him and immediately get up to hug him but she found only air their not randhir. She realised she was hallucinating him and again broke down crying.

Itni yaadein teriii
Par tu mere pass hi nahi....

Itni baatein hain par
Karneko ko tu sath nahi....

Sanyu was remembering every single moment she spend with him. How she used to share everything with him. But now he is there to share her pain of separation.

Ab toh aaja sajna
Mitaa de yeh dooriya....

Reh nahi me paunga
Ek pal yun judaa

Sajna tere bina
Sajna tere bina

Here, same thing is happening with randhir. He was hallucinating sanyu everywhere. He really want to call her but he is still in flight. He takes her pic from his pocket and caresses that and was sure that she is crying at this moment. And she will not stop crying until he calls her.

Sanyu didn't even realise when she slept on the floor itself. Later kaustuki made her sleep on the bed.

Kaustuki was really happy for her friend that she really find herself lucky to have a friend like sanyu because of whom she is actually able to see what true love is.

Precap : new beginning

Votes are decreasing so plz voted. This ff will end in 10 parts now including epilogue.

Votes and comments

Love
:-) Pratiksha