58: Shocked

Sanyu was asking divya to convince her family to let her go to college the next day. as she wants to share most of the remaining time with randhir.

Divya bhabhi was successful in convincing the family. Sanyu was really happy and called randhir to inform him that she will come tommrow itself.

"Birkhe I have a surprise for you. I am coming tommrow then my whole time is for you only", sanyu said over the phone.

"Sheetu my flight is preponded for tommrow night. Plz come soon , I really want to meet you before I go", randhir said almost broking down.

Sanyu was holding her tears till now but when she heard randhir crying over the phone she couldn't hold her tears and brust out crying.

After sometime both came to their sense and decided to video chat.
Both doesn't want the other one to see them in such vulnerable state.

VIDEO CHAT

"Sheetu promise you will come tommrow from firsr bus. So tha we can get at least 2 hours to spend time with each othet", randhir said controlling his tears.

"I will come. But plz don't cry I know you are crying see your face is looking like zombie. I don't want the people I USA will call my boyfriend a zombie", sanyu said to lighten his mood.

"I will miss you", both said at a same time.

And broke down caressing each other face through the screen.

Both were sharing eacg other pain without talking . They were only looking at their faces and they even don't realise when sleep overtook their place.

Precap :Will sanyukta be able to meet him.

Votes and comments are really decreasing.

Plzz
Votes and comments

Love
:-) Pratiksha