33: Night calls

Sanyu was really enjoying her holidays with her family members. Her family were pampering their Maharani as a princess. And why nt afterall she was their maharani afterall.

Despite of the fact she was being pampered and loved a lot by her family. She was feeling as if something was missing or we should say she was missing randhir but was nt read to accept it.

It was another night in agarwal mansion Sanyu was as usual busy talking with randhir. Yes, they used to talk daily but not like a lovey dovey couple but only shares what they did whole day.

Suddenly, sanyu remember her mother words about looking them as brother and sisters.

So , she decided to tease him.

"Randhir u know I show our farewell performance pics and videos to my family members", sanyu said resting her head on the pillow.

Randhir excitedly said, "What did they say about me".

" All of them really liked u bt mom was praising you more", sanyu said suppressing her laugh.

" Oh!Really what did she say", randhir said sitting with a jerk on the bed.

" She said that.....She said that", sanyukta was teasing him.

" Sanyukta stop teasing me and say what did she say", rd said irritatingly.

" She said that we both like brother and sister",She said in a go. And burst out laughing.

" What the matter of laughing in it. It's common to call us brotherrrrr .......Whatttttt" , randhir said finally realizing what she said. And jump from the bed shockingly.

Sanyu was laughing like there was no tommrow imagining randhir expression.

" Stop laughing and don't talk with me", randhir said imagining sanyu tieing rakhi on his wrist.

And he yelled noooooooooo! He yell itself on phone.

Sanyukta become alert after hearing his shout and think that he might have saw a dream whet she was tieing rakhi on his wrist.

And when she said to him. He become embarrassed and cut the call chipping a bye.

When she turns around with a smile in her face. Her eyes became widened and fear engulfed her.

Precap : don't know

Today is new year here in Nepal.

So, Wish you all a HappyNew year.

The target is nt still completed.

So complete the previous target also.

Target:45

Silent reader plzzz at least vote.

Love
:-) Pratiksha