62:New beginning

Sanyu deep slumber was disturb by the continuous ring of her phone. She lazily picked up the phone.

"Hello", she chipped without seeing the caller id.

"Sheetu, I am really missing you dear ", randhir said from other side.

The first thing he dis after landing is to call her. When he heard her sleepy voice he just want to hug her but it is not possible.

After listening randhir voice, sanyu get up with a jerk and realized that he landed their saftely but started to sob remembering that he is dar way from her.

"Birkhe. I am really missing you", she sobbed more.

Listening to sanyu sob, randhir want to take the return flight and want to be with her. But he has to be strong because he had promised that he will became a successful person.

"Sheetu, u know I hate your tears. And if you want then I will take the return ticket. And we will be together. So, shall I return to you", he said playing his trumcard to make her feel good.

Yes, sanyu never want to be reason to his failure. She wants to support him. So she wiped her tears.

"Don't you dare to say about returning orelse I will kill you. So, let's promise each other that from today we will not cry remembering each other.", sanyu said wanting him to only focus in his studies.

"Done. And you promise me that you will also study hard and will not neglect it", randhir said knowing how lazy is sanyukta when it comes to study.

"Okay done. But you have to promise that you will call me everyday", sanyu said being a little insecure as she has heard that distance relationship doesn't work.

"I will surely call you. You are my oxygen if I will not talk to you for once in a day I fell incomplete. And I know you are being little insecure about distance relationship. Sanyu our love is not that weak which will break due to the long distance", randhir said sensing her insecurities.

Sanyu was considering herself lucky that randhir is in her life in every up and downs.

****

Both started their new life with the determination to make each other proud .

Precap : New friends

Vote are really decreasing.
This ff is in its end.
So plz vote in the last parts.

Votes and comments

Love
:-) Pratiksha