47: Night calls

College has arranged a one dat tour to Lumbini. All were really excited for the trip and sandhir were happy that they will get time to spend time with each other.

Sandhir were busy chatting with each other that night and the next day was the trip.

"Birkhe what are you doing", sanyu messaged randhir resting her head on the pillow.

Randhir was solving a problem when sanyu message flashed on his phone screen. His lips crept in a smile seeing her message. He replied lying his pen down.

"Nothing sheetu just solving some problems. What are you doing", randhir text with a smile.

"Oh sorry to disturb you. Will talk to you later bye. Love you", sanyu texted feeling sad.

Reading her message randhir immediately called sanyu and scold her for saying those shits that she was disturbing.

"How dare you can say like that. You know that I hate when you say you are disturbing me. Don't you dare to say like that again",randhir said with a anger in his voice.

Sanyukta was smiling when randhir was brusting his anger on her because she know he hates when she said that she is disturbing him in his studies.

"Aww my birkhe don't be angry. You know I love you. So now start solving your problem and talk to me on headphone. Okay, now happy ", sanyu said knowing how to handle him.

One I love you is enough for randhir to melt his anger.

"Okay, so what are you planning to wear tommrow sheetu", randhir said solving his problem and considering himself lucky that sanyu knew very well how to control his anger.

" Casual jeans and top" sanyu said feeling confused why all of the sudden he is asking her.

Actually randhir wants to see her to wear something traditional like suit.

But he was hesitant to ask her so he drop the idea to ask her. They didn't know when the time passes talking to each other.

At 2:00 am kaustuki wakes up to drink water and see sanyu still talking. And kaustuki shows her the time and sanyu was shocked to see the time and bid a bye to rd not forgetting to say I love you.And rd also ask her to sit with him tommrow in the bus.

Sanyukta was curious to know why did rd all of the sudden ask hr about her dress. So she ask kaustuki about this.

Kaustuki first burst out laughing and explained her that every boy want to see his love in traditional attire like suits and all .

Sanyukta after knowing the reason. She makes plans to give him a surprise by wearing a suit for the trip.

Precap : Trip

Hey guys plz vote for my sister to win the award. @Riyakhhurana and @aakanksha16.
Plz votes for them and help them to win.
Only 5 hours is left.
So plzz vote.

Votesand comments

Love
:-) Pratiksha