Part:12

Randhir was walking through the corrider lost in his own thoughts remembering their hug not actually his and her hug but it was the first hug for him. Suddenly he hears some scream of a girl from terrace and he rushed to that place immediately. There he saw kritika in worst condition her clothes torned, arms with bruises and a boy try to kiss her forcefully. Randhir without thinking anything punched that guy and he fell in the ground with a thud. Kritika without saying anything ran from there leaving a shocked randhir. But guilt can be seen in her eyes.

But happiness doesn't remains for a long in sanyukta life. Aryan hears sanyukta saying that she will try to forget him and will be happy.so he decided something to ruin her happiness.

Next day randhir went to his house for some work unknown about the fact what will aryan will di with sanyukta.

At canteen

All were busy in their daily chores. But a voice caught everyone attention including sanyukta, jiggy and kaustuki. That voice was of non other than aryan with ishika clinging on him as his second body.

'Attention everyone I have an important announcement to make.all of you know that I m dating ishika but I had never proposed her officially', aryan chipped eyeing sanyukta with a smrink in his eyes.

Here sanyukta was all shattered watching the scene in front of her and was on the verge of crying but controlled herself and kaustuki squeezed her hand to calm her down.

"So ishika khanna will you be mine " aryan shamelessly proposed her and she happily accepted.

Here Sanyukta can't take it more so she started to leave the canteen but stopped by aryan voice.

"Wait sanyukta agarwal still I have to confess many things to you also so wait", aryan chipped dragging sanyukta to the middle of the canteen.

Sanyukta was confused what aryan was upto. As she don't know that he knew about her feelings towards her.

"So miss sanyukta agarwal how are you feeling seeing your crush with someone else" he shouted in his highest pitch.

Hearing this sanyukta eyes open wide as she saw an alien.

Tch Tch don't be shocked sanyukta I know sanyukta all your feelings for me by the way I m the one who make you fall for me and break your heart. It is revenge for the slap which you give me infront of clg and by the way it's not at all my fault " aryan chipped shamelessly.

Sanyukta is sobbing silently and crushing herself to fall in the trap of that jerk.

Suddenly aryan welcomed a tight slap on his cheek. This time that person is not randhir rather kritika who has a hatred and guilt in her eyes.

'How dare you bitch slapped me. Who gave you the right to slap me' aryan shouted in anger.

Yes I m bitch that lost my dignity myself. For whom this jerk and why only for his revenge. And what I got in return humiliation only. And today when I asked him for help when my dignity was really at stake he left me indicating that was my right place. And finally someone save and that was whom I insulted.' Her voice was trembling due to the tears.

And that person is randhir who helped me .

Everyone was crushing aryan and his head was hung low due to embarrassment .

Jiggy were consoling sanyukta and sanyukta finally get a reason to forget aryan.

Precap :don't know.
Love
:-)P