38:Apology

Sanyukta was heading towards canteen to meet randhir because somewhere she was sure that he was the secret admirer.

And she became sure when she saw randhir eating a kitkat and only randhir and kaustuki know that sanyukta likes kitkat.

She wants to confront randhir that she know that he is the secret admirer. But she wants to know about his further surprises. So, she kept mum.

Jiggy , randhir, sanyukta and kaustuki were having their lunch at canteen. Both couples were busy in their romantic talk.

Aryan was sitting at a corner and was busy admiring sanyukta and sanyukta noticed his gaze.

She felt bad seeing him alone and invites him to join their group for lunch without thinking randhir.

She came to senses when she noticed kaustuki deadly gaze and mentally slapped herself of not thinking about randhir emotions.

How will he feels when his present girlfriend is inviting her ex-crush for lunch with her boyfriend?.

Sanyu mentally cursed herself for behaving immature. But she was shocked seeing randhir talking frankly with aryan. As if aryan was randhir close friend.

Sanyu was thinking to make him jeolous by getting friendly with aryan but her plan seems to backfire her.

Aryan apologise randhir about his past deeds. And randhir next answer make sanyu to fall more for randhir.

"Don't you dare to speak such shit aryan. A minute before we became friends and now you are asking me for apologise. Friendship has a rule that is no sorry and no thank you. So , you better think about it from next time", randhir said asking for a hug.

And aryan found a genuine friend in and did a friendly hug.

Sanyu was falling more for randhir.She was wondering if he really is a human being because in this century people like randhir are difficult to find.

Aryan was unknown about sandhir relationship. So, he was thinking now he has chance to get sanyu back because now randhir sanyu's best friend is also his friend.

Little did aryan know that sanyu has already lost her heart to one of the most genuine person in the whole world and that is non other than randhir.

Later, sanyu once again get a gift from the same secret admirer. This time she gets a teddy with a card.

You are too cute like this teddy.
Your admirer

Sanyu has totally turned crimson red imagining randhir saying this word.

That night she sleeps with that same teddy not after talking to randhir.

It's their daily routine to call each other and wish good night.

"Okay good night sanyukta. Now sleep. We will have to get up early", randhir said yawning.

"Good night randhir.Sweet dreams." She said expecting randhir to say I love you.

"I love you sanyukta. Bye " randhir said expecting sanyu to reply the same.

But to his disappointment she only said same to you and hanged the phone.

Sanyukta pov

I know randhir you want me to say I love you . But I want my first I love you a special one in a special way. Soo, wait for your surprise Mr boyfriend.

***

Then she resume her work on the scrap book.

Later, she sleeps with that teddy and named that teddy Birkhe and sleep imagining that teddy as randhir and tightly hugged that teddy bear.

Precap : Revelation of secret admirer.

Soo, here is the next part
I know it's boring bt nxt part will be interesting.

Votes and comments

Love
:-) Pratiksha