iKON iMagines

By nyxfancypants

Yes, another iKON fanfic book to satisfy your fangirl feels. More

notenotenote
Junhoe: Bridal-style
Donghyuk: Algebra
Donghyuk: Algebra II
Hanbin: Ice Cream
Bobby: Monsters
Yunhyeong: Fried Rice
Chanwoo: Tickles
Jinhwan: Holding Hands
Jinhwan: Holding Hands II
Junhoe: Confession
Donghyuk: Neverland
Hanbin: Meteor Shower
Hanbin: Meteor Shower II
Hanbin: Parents' House
Bobby: Choice
Bobby: Choice II
Yunhyeong: Boots
Chanwoo: Heaven
Jinhwan: Tree House
Junhoe: Coffee
Donghyuk: Oil and Water
Hanbin: Texts and Kisses
Hanbin: Message Convo
Bobby: Choice III
Bobby: Choice IV
Yunhyeong: Pizza Dude
Chanwoo: Romeo and Juliet
Chanwoo: Romeo and Juliet II
Jinhwan: Hot Choco
notenotenote
Junhoe
Donghyuk
Hanbin
Bobby
Yunhyeong
Chanwoo
Jinhwan
notenotenote
Junhoe: Cold
Donghyuk: Essay
Hanbin: Climax
Bobby: Hotdogs
Yunhyeong: Farewell
Yunhyeong: Farewell II
notenotenote
Chanwoo: Ex-girlfriend
Jinhwan: Drunk
Junhoe: Coffee II
Junhoe: Coffee III
Donghyuk: Fire
Hanbin: Breakfast
Bobby: Sold Out
Yunhyeong: Masquerade
Yunhyeong: Masquerade II
Chanwoo: Chance II
Jinhwan: Magic
notenotenote

Chanwoo: Chance

2K 75 3
By nyxfancypants

"It's Yunhyeong's birthday today, right?" Bobby whispered beside you. You smiled and nodded.

"I haven't greeted him yet, though."

"Why don't we surprise him later at his house?" Bobby asked, his eyes lighting up.

"Yeah, sure." you giggled at his cuteness. "Tell the boys."

You all gathered quickly at the corner of the classroom, making sure to plan it all out before Yunhyeong arrives. You talked things out, occassionally laughing at crazy irrelevant thoughts about the surprise.

As they kept on planning, you remembered that note Yunhyeong left on your book yesterday, asking if you could go with him to the homecoming party. You were still unsure whether to accept or not, since you half-expected Chanwoo to be the one to ask you. But then again, Yoyo was straight with his feelings for you, while you had no idea if Chanwoo even liked you one bit.

"Maybe you can figure it out with Chanwoo ______-ah.." Jinhwan whispered beside you.

"I think I should give Yunhyeong a-- chance . . this . ." your cheeks immediately flushed when you realized everyone was giving you a weird look. "I-I mean- uhh.."

"What are you talking about.?" Donghyuk asked, chuckling.

"We were asking you if you could figure out what gift to buy." Junhoe laughed.

"A chance!" you exclaimed then laughed nervously. "To- uhm- relax! . . . Right?"

"Yeah.." Hanbin nodded slowly.

"So, we're gonna buy a vacation ticket?" Chanwoo asked, his gaze freezing you on your seat. You didn't realize he was sitting beside you since you were so occupied. You squirmed and tried to think fast.

"YO GUYS!" Yunhyeong interrupted, swinging his arms around you and Jinhwan. "What am I missing?" he looked at all of you with a huge expectant smile on his face.

"Ah.. Nothing!" you cheered. "We were just..."

"Thinking of what to do on homecoming." Chanwoo quickly added, saving you all.

"Oh great. Can I join?" Yunhyeong asked. You all shifted in your seats and looked nervously at one another. What they didn't know is you were nervous for a different reason.

"Uhm.. uhh, sure! Sure!" Bobby laughed then gave way to let Yoyo sit beside him.

"So! What are you guys talking about?" Yunhyeong exclaimed with a wide smile on his face.

"What are we talking about again, guys?" Donghyuk asked, innocently smiling.

"Uhh.. I don't know.." Hanbin said in a small voice. When he noticed you all were giving him death glares, he laughed and waved his hands in front of his face. "I mean, I forgot about it."

"Oh, yeah! We were talking about dates, right?" Jinhwan said. Your eyeballs were about to pop right out of their sockets.

"Really?" Yunhyeong said with a bigger grin. He turned to your direction, meeting your gaze. "Have you told them, ______?"

You harshly swallowed and bit your lip as you felt your cheeks blushing.

"Huh?" the others asked in unison.

"It's okay, I'll tell them." he smiled. Before you could protest, he already said it. "I asked ______ to be my date."

You felt eyes and grins drilling you to your place while you squirmed in your seat, looking down. Oh schist.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 190 25
seeing her like this pains him so he continuously checked up on her every now and then. "thank you so much for everything you've done." γ€ŠSTART: OCTOB...
1.6K 57 19
Sun Hee: Don't you love me? Don't you love the things, the memories that we both created? Jinhwan: Just let it be like this way. You be you and I'll...
227K 6K 35
One shots featuring members of iKON: Kim Jinhwan (Jay) Kim Hanbin (B.I) Kim Jiwon (Bobby) Goo Junhoe (June) Song Yunhyeong (Song) Kim Donghyuk (DK) J...
983 17 11
this story is about a jolly girl who's not into k-pop song but she will find a love to an idol.