The Badass Alpha.

By SurfInPink2

Alpha James Leroy Black from the pack Silver Moon. The Alpha and the pack were killed by a pack of rouges fro... More

The death of Silver Moon Pack and saved by the pack's Beta.
My self
High School
Rejected.
Rejected 2
Goodbye Sarah.
The Moon Goddess.
thanks for ur support
Violet
I Shifted
Holy Shit!
The Alpha
Face to Face with Love.
He's the one for me.
Not Just A Werewolf.
Bad Blood.
Rogue Attack.
Rogue Attack 2.
note.
Gone
Killing The Traitor.
Missing You
Missing You 2
Anger and Power
Take them home.
Killing the Rogues.
Marked.
Taken.
Tortured.
Life and death
Sequel Out!

A/N

6.1K 132 6
By SurfInPink2

Okay as I promised yesterday, I am going to type the introduction to the sequel below. And I am asking that persons who read this introduction pleases do not present it as your own idea. This is my original work, all the stories that I have written on wattpad are my original ideas. But if you need help when you're starting a story but cannot come up with a fully detailed introduction, just pm me the title and ideas for your book and I in return will pm you back. Also if you need any ideas for your book just pm me, tell me what it is about and i will be more than glad to help you.

Introduction for my sequel.

El and Jadail are happy, now El's just 8 months pregnant and something happened one night, she fell down the stairs or was she pushed?

Alot is bound to happen especially when she thinks that she's even going crazy and the thought and evidence that her own mate might have another family, her own pack thinks she's on drugs and the pain she has to go through knowing that she lost her unborn child which was a boy.

However, a new pack member Amanda is in to have what she wants and that's to have Jadail as her mate. Even if she has to get rid of El, will she achieve her goal or will El figure everything out when she stays at the Enchanted forest before its too late to save her mate, her pack and herself?

End of intro.

This is what i have as the introduction so far, please pm me any ideas that you have so that i will be able to movie on from chapter 1 and continue writing so that hopefully i will be able to write and publish the book before or by the end of summer.

Thank you so much for supporting me and please go to my profile and check out my other books if you have not done that yet. I love you guys very much have a great day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 7.8K 22
Kaden is the alpha of the Fear pack.Some say he's the scariest alpha ever. rumors spread saying that he kills women's children right in front of them...
2M 52.9K 37
In the dangerous world of werewolves, apart from the small packs, there is only two major packs. These two packs have been enemies for centuries and...
469K 17.2K 54
So Mari is the eldest child, at the age of nine she watches as her mom and dad are slaughtered by the rogues pack, Her pack is small but come from a...
31.5K 1K 17
Max watched her friends die protecting her. So she runs from her pack. Two years later she is still running, well until she is kidnapped by and Alpha...