Chambers

By staygoldandstandbyme

A Stand by me fan fiction about Chris Chambers. More

Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part 6
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part Nine
Part Eleven
Part Twelve
Part Thirteen
Part Fourteen
Part Fifteen
Part Sixteen
Part Seventeen
Part Eighteen
Part Nineteen
Part Twenty... Last part

Part Ten

711 25 3
By staygoldandstandbyme

"Dear Kandy, these past two months have been the greatest two months of my life. There's been something I've been wanting to ask you but, I think I should tell you this first. I love you. I love you with all my heart. I wish I knew how to let those words flow out loud because you deserve to hear them. I wasn't really taught how to love. I always saw my father beating on my mother so I don't really know how you're supposed to show affection. I don't know if I'm doing too much or too little. I just know I'm trying my best to be what you deserve. Usually I'm pretty brave and all but, anytime I go to tell you I love you the words get stuck and I get scared you'll think I'm dumb, or corny, or something. But I love you. I really really do. Love, Chris Chambers"
This brought happy tears to my eyes. Chris was so beautiful. Way more beautiful than he gave himself credit for. I sat down at my desk and wiped a tear from my cheek smiling. "What have you got there Ms. Stonewall?" I heard Mr. Clarks snide voice ask. "Uh... A letter from Chris." I said hoping he wouldn't take it away from me. He just shook his head, "You're throwing your life away." I rolled my eyes and slumped down in my chair. Throughout my next classes all I could think about was how I was going to tell Chris that I loved him. I played it all through in my head a million times. Finally the lunch bell rang. It was time. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 174 54
"I think I might be possibly falling in love with you." Cover by @-voidlegends
543K 6.9K 21
A devil child is born into one of the few impure descendants of the lost Kira bloodline. And for decades, these children of soiled heritage are seen...
488K 10.3K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
106K 3.9K 34
❛ I MIGHT'VE BEEN ABLE TO ESCAPE OUT OF THAT ROOM, BUT I CAN'T ESCAPE THE THOUGHT OF YOU ❜ ╔ started: august 5, 2018 ...