Part Five

Chris walked me to my fifth period. "So I mean... We kissed. So umm... Will you uh... Will you be my girlfriend?" He looked so nervous. I looked down at the ground smiling and looked back up at him, "Of course Chris." He smiled, "Boss that's so boss." I laughed. "Oh here uh... These are yours." He said handing me my books that he had carried for me. I put the flower he had given me in my hair and grabbed the books. "Thanks." I said. Our eyes met and we just stood there for a moment. I was getting lost in his eyes again. "Chris?" I heard a voice say. We turned around, "Gordie? Hey man how have you been?" He said. "I've been well. How in the hell are you? Are you taking this class?" Gordie said. "Oh uh, no. My girlfriend here is. Kandy this is Gordie. Gordie this is Kandy." Chris said introducing us, "Hey I should split and get to my class." He kissed my lips, "Bye Kandy. Catch ya later Gordie!" He said as he walked away. Gordie and I stood there awkwardly in silence for a moment. "So uh, you're a senior too or...?" Gordie said breaking the silence. "No," I said with a giggle, "I'm a freshman." Gordie looked shocked. "You're a freshman and you're taking advanced creative writing?" I nodded. We walked into the room and picked seats next to eachother. After the class Gordie walked with me to my locker. Chris was already standing there when we got there. All three of us stood there awkwardly. "Hey," Chris said, "why don't we all head to the blue point? It would be great to catch up with you Gordie, and you and Kandy can get to know eachother. Since you're gonna have to deal with eachother all year in your class." Chris smiled and Gordie and I both laughed. "Sure." Gordie said. "Sounds great!" I said. All three of us started walking. Chris and I hand in hand. Gordie on the other side of Chris. They started to reminisce about the old days.