Part Eight

When we got to the tree house and all piled in it was rather crammed. There was little room but it was a safe place. "THAT FUCKING ASSHOLE! I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL KILL HIM!" "Calm down Teddy. Quit yelling we're all right here." Chris said. "Chris we didn't do nothing! We was just walking and... and... and they jumped on Teddy and grabbed me! Sincerely man! Teddy didn't say nothing to them or anything!" Vern said shakily. Gordie put his arm around him. "I know Vern. I know." Chris said. "We gotta find a way to get back at those assholes." Gordie said. "YEAH! YEAH! LETS JUST SHOOT EM!" Teddy yelled making guns with his hands. "Teddy we can't kill them." Chris said. Teddy looked disappointed in Chris, "Then what do you suggest we do then Mr. Pussy?"
"Don't call me that. You know I'm not a pussy. I'm just not an idiot." Chris said. "Yeah Teddy, Chris is right. They aren't worth ruining our lives over." Said Gordie looking concerned. "Well you pussies can do whatever you want," Teddy said climbing down the ladder, "but I'm going out there and I'm gonna get revenge. I'm tired of them picking on me. I got enough problems in my life." There was a moment of silence as Teddy left. "Chris aren't you gonna stop him?" I asked. Chris shook his head, "That's just Teddy. He gets heated and says things. He's not going to actually do anything." Gordie and Vern agreed. "That's true sincerely!" Vern said. Chris sat down next to me and put his arm around me. "Don't worry about Teddy." Said kissing my forehead, "If he gets himself into any shit, we will all pull him out."