Part Sixteen

"ARE YOU CRACKED?" Teddy asked us. We were all at the blue point diner, Teddy, Vern, Gordie, Chris, and I. Chris looked at him, "Teddy keep your voice down we are inside a public restaurant." Gordie looked to me, then to Chris, then back to me, "Is that what you really want?" My eyes met Chris' and we both nodded, "Yeah Gordie," I said, "I've never wanted anything so badly." Gordie kinda sighed, "I approve I mean, it's what you guys want."
"WHAT?" Teddy yelled, "HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT GORDO?"
"Teddy you're yelling in my ear. But yeah Gordie, how could you say that? What is she gonna tell her folks?" Said Vern. They were talking as if Chris and I weren't even there. "YEAH! GORDIE YOURE SUPPOSED TO BE THE SMART ONE!" Teddy yelled again. "Shut the fuck up Teddy." I heard a menacing voice say behind me, and another voice laugh. "Shit." I heard Chris whisper. I turned around to see Ace and Eyeball. They squeezed themselves into our already tight booth. Ace caught my eyes, "What's up princess?" He said with a nod taking a drink off the table and drinking it. "Hey that's mine!" Vern said. "Hey that's mine! Hahaha whattya gonna do about it?" Eyeball mocked. I held Chris' hand a little tighter. "Awe what's wrong princess? Do I scare you?"
"I'm not a fucking princess." I said.
"You're whatever the fuck I say you are." He said with a wink. "Ace don't talk to my fucking girlfriend like that! She's not one of your fucking whores!" Chris was really angry. "If she's not a whore, why is she going to run off to California with you? She's not even legal." Ace said winking again. "You're right Ace," I said sounding as sarcastically sweet as I possibly could, "I'm a big fat whore... Just like your fucking mother." The expression on his face changed. It was no longer a smirk. A fire sparked in his eyes. He caught eyes, "You need to teach your broad how to control her mouth. Now you're gonna pay. You. Me. Outside. Right now. One on one. Lemme beat the shit out of you once and for all Chambers." I squeezed Chris' hand really tight. "Chris don't do this..." I said. "You're fucking on Ace."