Maybe

By frehleyg

Diggie decides to move back to Tundrabania for a year. Josh figures it his time to steal Maddie's heart. Madd... More

Snack Table Superman
Pizza? Pizza.
Strong
Fail
Goodnight Peck
My Bad...
Distracted
Lesson 1
Love Birds
Crazy
Flirt
Me Party
Thanks
After Shock
Worry
Late
Lesson 2
Reasons
Return
Locked Between Two
Memories
Man Off
Riding Solo
I Care
The Dance
Diamond

Forget You

1.9K 48 0
By frehleyg

Maddie's POV
"This Diggie guy seems like a bit of a jerk." Josh said grabbing a second slice of pizza.

"He seems like one...but he's not" I took a bite of my pizza. "I thought he was the love of my life...but I guess not."

Josh but his lip. "Oh..." He paused. "Sorry."

"It's fine, if it weren't for you I wouldn't have been able to fit unit my pants tomorrow morning." I laughed.

"You have a cute laugh." I blushed. "No really you do. The fact your laugh is fighting threw all this."

I let out a little snort. "Stop..." I pushed Josh lightly on the shoulder.

"Ouch" Josh said quietly rubbing his shoulder.

I rolled my eyes.

~*~*~*~

Talking to Josh really made me forget all of my problems. Especially that I have an eight o'clock curfew and it's already seven thirty.

"Oh man... I have to go." I said as I paused the video game.

"Okay I will walk you home." Josh then got up grabbed his sweater and started to go up the stairs. "Coming?"

"Yep." I grabbed my phone and trailed behind him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 118 32
After Grace receives word that her father has died, she has to return to Arkansas. Gabe, Lacy, and Noah join her on the journey. It's great being bac...
9.5K 98 10
Tori moves back home to Connecticut and discovers Paige who she soon falls in love with.
36.2K 666 21
Kayley gets beat by her parents all her life and when she turns 18 she decides to run away. She's dating Zach Clayton so she decides to move to Houst...
4.5K 27 27
Bailey Anderson lived in Arizona but then her mom and dad got a new job and moved to Maryland. When she meets Caleb she falls in love.