Jiraiya's Daughter (Shikamaru...

Von tierraikell

Follow Rei Ducibella on her journey to become a legendary ninja, along with her best friend, Naruto Uzumaki... Mehr

Rei Ducibella
Ninja Wall !
Kakashi Sensei !
Practice makes Love??
Growing bonds.
Uchiha Change
Chunin Exams Part 1!
Rei's Pride
Rei isn't a weakling !
Gai Sensei !
2 weeks to the Finals !
The Finals
The Legendary Sannin, Jiraiya
Rei's birthday
Rei's first kill
First Kiss & Training with Naruto !
Old Man Say What?
Sucker Punch !
Temari's Jealousy
Can you sing?
Jiraiya's Back?
104 CM
Rei's nasty fall
He's Gone.
Practice Bot
Rei's family
Pein Attacks.
Aftermath
Experimenting.
Save the kids.
Reanimation Jutsu
The Hokages
Rei's pregnant!
35
36
37
The End.
Rei & Neji
Rei & Ino
Rei & Boruto

Lee is Senpai

18.8K 654 366
Von tierraikell

Rei woke up as she felt herself being carried. She groaned. "Don't tell me I missed the rest of the matches?" She asked Naruto, who was carrying her.

"Guess your nap was too good to wake up from." Sakura said who was walking beside Naruto.

Rei jumped out of Naruto's arm, disappointed. "Oh wow. I can't believe I missed all of the matches, I really wanted to see the rest of the fights." She said. "Tell me what I miss?" She asked her team.

"Out of the leaf ninjas, only you, me, Sasuke, Shino, and Shikamaru won our matches." Naruto said with his hands behind his head. Rei could tell he was happy about his winning, but he seemed slightly irritated too.

"I had a draw with Ino. I would have lost if it wasn't for Naruto." Sighed Sakura "but I learned so much during the exam so I'm not too sad about losing." She smiled over at Rei.

Rei smiled back at her, "that's the spirit Sakura!" She said.

"I won against Kiba, he was nothing compared to me." Naruto said walking up ahead of the group. "losers always win in the end."

Rei looked over at Sasuke. "What is he talking about?" She asked.

Sasuke replied, "Kiba kept calling him a loser and kept underestimating him."

Rei mouthed turn into an O. "That darn Kiba, I'll show him loser." She said narrowing her eyes. "So who did you go up against?"

Sasuke shrugged his shoulders. "Some sound ninja. He was nice competition but I guess I'm nicer." He said smirking.

Rei laughed, "And I thought I was cocky."

Sakura snorted, "you and Sasuke are on the same level of cockiness. I'm going to go meet up with Ino. I'll see you guys later." She said turning towards the shopping district.

"See ya Sakura!" Rei yelled waving.
"You know she can hear you but there's no point in waving." Sasuke said.

"Oh Shut up Sasuke." Rei replied, putting her hand down.

Naruto backed back up to the other two members. "We have a month to train and then the finals of the chunin exam will happen. Its basically one vs one but with an audience. They said important people like the Hokage will be there to judge us and even if you win there's still a possibility you won't make chunnin." Explained Naruto to Rei.

Rei took in this information. "So you're saying even if I lose, I could still make Chunin?"
Sasuke nodded his head. "Yup."

"Whoever made these rules are some sneaky people." Rei said, rubbing her forehead.

"But it's okay because we're going to make Chunin! All of three of us" Naruto replied, "believe it!"

Rei laughed, "believing it!" She said to him. "So do you guys know who's competing against who or they're telling us at the final?"

"I'm competiting against Neji hyuga." Naruto said sounding upset.

Rei raised her eyebrow at him. "Why do you sound upset?" She asked.

Sasuke answered for him, "because Neji tried to kill Hinata."

Rei eyes turned into saucers. Neji tried to kill his own cousin? Why the heck did she have to fall asleep. She hoped Hinata was okay. She now wanted to fight Neji herself.

"Is Hinata okay?" She asked
"She's in the hospital, I was on my way to see her when I was carrying you." Replied Naruto.

"Wait if you know who you're fighting then who am I fighting and who are you fighting Sasuke??" asked Rei looking at Sasuke.

"I'm fighting Gaara. You'll be fighting Shino." He curtly replied. Rei eyes turned into hearts.

"He's cute and his voice is to die for." She said swooning.

Naruto and Sasuke sweat dropped. "The only time he talked to you was when he threatened to kill you if you didn't move out his way." Naruto said confused.

Rei sighed, "that was the best threat in my whole entire life, I will cherish it forever."

Sasuke scratched his head. Rei was something else. "Well I'm off to start my training. I'll see you guys later." He said and turned around, walking away.

"Let's go check up on my future sister in law and your girlfriend, come on Naruto." Rei said grabbing his hand then she dropped his hand.

"Wait a second, did he say I'll be fighting Shino?"

"I was wondering when that'll hit you." Naruto said grinning.

"Oh man, I don't want to fight Shino. He's my friend. I can't do that to him." She said throwing her hands up.

Naruto rolled his eyes. "You never know, Shino could win." He said

Rei grabbed Naruto's hand again and pulled him towards the hospital. "As if I'll let him win." She said

Rei squeezed Naruto's hand telling him to stop worrying. Rei wondered why Neji would try to kill his own cousin. Hinata is the friendliest person to walk the earth, and super humbled. That's why Rei loved being around her. She fed off of Hinata's positive energy. She wanted to kick Neji's butt for ever hurting her female best friend. Rei sighed, she was really disappointed that she slept through all of the matches. She has to learn to use less chakra while doing her jutsus but let them still have the same amount of damage.

Rei opened the door to Hinata's room. "Hinata, It's me and Naruto." She said softly as she walked towards her bed.

Naruto walked on the other side of Hinata's bed.

"Hey Naruto-kun, Hey Rei." Hinata said giving them a weak smile. Naruto gave the Hyuga a bright smile. "You did great Hinata, I never knew you could fight like that! You think you could teach me how to move as fast as you?" He asked

Hinata looked at Naruto with surprised. Rei guessed Hinata thought Naruto was going to look at her differently for losing. Rei frowned, how could Neji be so cruel to someone like Hinata.

"Hai, of course Naruto-kun." Hinata said kindly. "Congratulations on winning your matches. I will be there to cheer you both on at the finals." She added.

Naruto faced turned determined, "I'm going to destroy Neji for causing you so much pain." He said looking down at Hinata.

Rei added fiercely, "and I better not find him on the streets or it'll be me and him."

Hinata looked at her friends in awe then blushed as she realized Naruto's words. "Neji has his reasons for hating me." She said looking down. "It's my family's fault for making him who is."

Rei patted Hinata's hand, getting her attention. "I'm sure you did nothing to make him want to kill you. Don't think you deserve anything like that." She said. "Because you don't."

Hinata nodded her head as her eyes filled with tears. Naruto eyes widen. "Oh no Hinata don't cry come onnnn we didn't do anything wrong" he said freaking out.

"Don't be a dobe Naruto." Rei said as Hinata giggled. "Those are obviously tears of joy."

Rei walked to the door, she was going to go see if she could find Kakashi and ask him to train her for the finals.
"I'll be back to visit you tomorrow Hinata, I'll bring cookies as well." She said, "Naruto take care of Hinata!"
Naruto waved her off and Hinata waved to her, telling her bye and thanks.

Now where is that copy ninja. If I was Kakashi sensei where will I be, Rei thought as she walked towards the hospital's exit door. Probably a tree, reading his book but it's so many trees in Konoha. Rei sweat dropped then her stomach growled.
"Somebody's hungry."
"Feed me?" She said turning around facing Shikamaru.

"Hmmm. That sounds like a drag but since I'm hungry too, sure." He said, "want Ramen?"

She grinned, "You read my mind Shikamaru."
They started walking to Irchiraku's. "Congratulations on your win, you should have woken me up to see your match." She said grumpily.

"I had to fight a girl. I don't like fighting chicks. It was a pain." He said shrugging. Rei gasped dramatically.

"Is the great genius scared of getting beat up by a girl?" She teased.
Shikamaru rolled his eyes at that. "I just have different views that's all."

Rei bumped her shoulder against his shoulder. "If you think women only belong in the kitchen then you're wrong." She stated playfully but she was serious.
"It's not that. I believe men are meant to protect women, not fight them." He explained.
Rei nodded her head. "Oh I see. Chivalrous, are we. Well you can be my Knight in shining armor." She said smiling at him.

"Except you're not a damsel in distress, and I doubt you'll ever be one." He said. "But I'll protect you when need be."

Shikamaru saw Rei's eyes light up as a light blush come across her face. She only blushed in front of him, he was kind of happy that he had that effect on the young kounichi.
"And I'll protect you if need be too. I can't have anything happen to my genius." She stated as they got to Ichiraku's.
"Mmmmmmn Ramen, I can taste it now." She said sitting down.

"Hi Teuchi, where's Ayame?" She said looking around the shop.

"Where is Ayame? She asked me for help, but never gave me a date to help her." Shikamaru said.

Teuchi answered as he sat down cups of lemonade in front of the two young ninjas. "She's visiting her grandma, she'll be back tomorrow. What kind of ramen today? For you Rei, I bet you want spicy miso pork ramen." He said in a teasing voice.

"You know it Teuchi." Rei grinned. "And shikamaru here is paying for it." Shikamaru mumbled under his breath, all Rei caught was troublesome. Her grin grew on her face.

Shikmaru sighed, "I'll take the same as her."
Teuchi laughed at the two, and turned around to cook their ramen.
"I heard you guys are taken the Chunin exams. Good luck. I believe in the both of you." He said as he cooked the ramen. 

Rei placed her arms on the table, and rested her head and her arms. "Thanks teuchi, you better come see us in the finals. Even if I don't become Chunin, which I will, I'm going to make sure I beat my opponent. No offense to Shino." She said/demanded.

Shikamaru smirked, "You and Shino are both good, I can't wait to see that match."

"I can't wait to see your match. I want to see the genius in action. I have no doubt in my mind that you're really skilled." She honestly couldn't wait to see Shikamaru's skills. She bet he looked cool no matter what he was doing. That's what she liked about him, he thought things through and could turn a hopeless situation into a winning situation, without losing his cool not once.

"I don't care if I win or lose or if I become a Chunin. It's a pain that I made it this far but since I did, might as well keep going." He replied, yawning. 
"I'll cheer you on no matter what." Rei said.
Teuchi placed their Ramen bowls in front of them. "Same for me for the both of you. The ramen is on the house tonight. A congrats on making it this far in the exam." He said.

"Thanks Teuchi! Hehe, Naruto missed out." She said gleefully as she attacked her Ramen.
"Thank you Teuchi." Shikamaru said.

"Slow down my young prodigy." Kakashi said, popping up next to Rei.

Rei jumped out her seat, almost choking on her noodles. "Kakashi sensei!" She said calming down.
"Oops. Sorry." He said
"Anyway you're just the sensei I was looking for!" She said happily.
Shikamaru raised his eyebrow. "In your bowl of Ramen?" He asked.
Rei laughed lightly. "Well about to look for after I finished my Ramen."
Kakashi sensei looked over at Shikamaru and nodded his head at him, "yo." He said. "And I know what you want Rei but I'm sorry, I can't train you."

Rei face dropped, "but why not kakashi sensei?"
Kakashi sighed and scratched his head, "I just can't train you Rei but it's okay, I have someone else to train you." He offered.
Rei squinted her eyes at her sensei. "Who?" She asked suspiciously.
"Gai." He stated, not looking at her.

Rei froze for a moment. Shikamaru and Kakashi thought she was going to get angry but instead she jumped up in excitement. "You mean Rock Lee's sensei? How cool is that! Rock Lee is Senpai, which means being trained by my Senpai's master will be an honor!" She said with so much excitement.

Kakashi was glad she didn't get upset like Naruto did when he found out who would be training him.
"Well I guess I'll take my leave." He said getting up.

"And I know you're going to train Sasuke, Kakashi sensei. I see where we stand." She said playfully, sitting back down to finish her ramen. Kakashi chuckled as he walked away from the Ramen shop.

Shikamaru turned to Rei. "So Rock Lee is Senpai?" He asked

"Yeah, he's awesome. He moves like the wind so fast and swift." She answered. "I want to be good in taijutsu like him."

"He's decent. I like his attitude." Shikamaru said.

Rei scoffed, "do not insult Senpai, he's more than decent." Shikamaru felt something tug in him, he didn't like Rei defending another guy, not in front of him at the least.

"I said what I said." Shikamaru said, dismissing the conversation. Rei glanced over at Shikamaru as she notice the tone in his voice.

"Are you okay?" She asked unsure.
Shikamaru nodded his head. Rei watched him. He didn't seem okay. She thought over the convo. Oooohhh. That's why.

"Don't worry Shikamaru, you're my number one. Lee isn't going to replace you." She said smiling at him.
Shikamaru placed his hand on top of her's and pat it lightly. "No worries here, I know you can't replace me. It'll be too troublesome for you." He said.

Rei looked into Shikamaru's eyes. She felt her heart beat faster, as she noticed how brown his eyes were and she noticed the caring look in his eyes. He was staring at her like she was the only thing that mattered and she liked it.

"Troublesome indeed." She said as she turned back to her Ramen.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

168K 4.4K 29
UNDER EDITING The village of Konoha has been experiencing an all time low of children. The population was decreasing and the struggle to find younge...
74.4K 2.3K 18
Hinata was kidnapped since childhood by the Akatsuki members and was forced to train under itachi, resulting being his comrade. Itachi grew a feeling...
315K 10.7K 120
Y/n Haruno. Sakura's younger twin sister. What happens when she starts liking Naruto but Naruto likes her twin Sakura? Let's join y/n in her adventur...
1.9M 65.7K 72
Now we move on with the life of Rin Uchiha. Her return to the village, her assignment to a team and the secret she must hide from everyone including...