I know who you are (Andy Bier...

By beth_any

It's been years since i last saw him and a lot has changed in those years. I'm not a producer anymore, i actu... More

I know who you are (Andy Biersack Story) *Sequel i didn't know it was you*
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
TRILOGY

Chapter 4

7K 234 191
By beth_any

Olivia's P.O.V

I knew that voice from anywhere, i turned towards Juliet to see she was kissing Andy. I knew they were going out, but it still broke my heart, i haven't had a boyfriend since Andy. Well... I have been on dates because the band dragged me to them, but that's it. I looked back at the audience after i finished my last song and smiled at them. "THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR BEING AN AMAZING AUDIENCE. I LOVE YOU!!" i shouted into the microphone. I walked off to the backstage and all i could here is them chanting 'bitter blood'. We got to backstage and gave them back the equipment we used and just talked about the next show and all the dates and times.

Sammy and I decided to walk around for a bit to see what bands are here and to catch up on some who we know from when we recorded them in the studio years ago. 

"Oh my god it's Danny." exclaimed Sammy, i turned around to see Danny Worsnop chatting to some fans, but he looked up and starred at us and a smiled broke onto his face, he excused himself from the fans and ran towards us and picked me up and spun me around.

"What are you doing here Olivia, god i missed you so much." he gently set me down back on the ground and gave me another hug. 

"I'm in a band now." i told him. "Bitter blood." 

He must have recognizing the name because a bigger smile broke onto his face. "Oh i've heard of that band, i've been hearing fans talk about them a lot." I smiled at that. "You the lead singer?" he asked.

I nodded."You remember Sammy don't you?" i gestured towards Sammy.

He looked towards her and gave a huge hug. "Of course i do. How have you been Shorty?" he ruffled her hair which Sammy gave him a glare and fixed it.

"Stop calling me shorty, i've grown, i'm almost taller than Olivia now." she stuck her tongue out at him and crossed her arm over her chest. She looks like a 5 year old having a tantrum. Aw.

"Hmm." he looked her over. "I believe you." His phone started to ring, he took it out of his pocket and pointed to the phone. "Sorry i have to take this." 

"No it's fine, we'll catch up later?"

"Defiantly. See you later." he waved and walked off with his phone next to his ear. 

I looked at Sammy. "What do you want to do now?" i asked her.

"Sleep." I shook my head and rolled my eyes.

"What time is it?" she checked her phone and said, "6:30." 

"We need to get ready for that party remember? The one where everyone is invited? " i asked her, leading the way back to the tour bus.

She nodded and sighed. "I can't be bothered to go." she whined.

"Me either, but we have to." I put my arm around her shoulder and guided her back to the bus.

We walked onto the bus to see everyone in the back room picking out there outfits. Sammy and I walked into the back room and greeted everyone.

"Olivia, you seen Andy yet?" asked Tabby. 

I shook my head and said "No, and i hope i don't, but i saw him while we were performing and he knows who i am." i told them while chucking a top on the floor. "Do you know who his girlfriend is?" i asked them

They shook there heads.

"Juliet Simms." (By the way i don't hate Juliet.) 

They all looked at me like i had two heads. "NO WAY" shouted Alex down my ear. I only nodded.

"I thought you knew?" i asked confused.

They all shook there heads.

I picked a outfit at random and walked into the bathroom to get ready. I looked at myself in the mirror and carefully did my makeup trying so hard not to smudge it, it needs to be perfect. It needs to be perfect because i have a plan, a plan that involves Andy, i'm going to make myself look beautiful so Andy knows what he is missing out on.

I got changed and put my heels on, i smiled at my appearance, satisfied on how i look, i made my way out of the bathroom and into the living room where all the girls were doing there last minute touches.

"Ready?" i asked them. They all turned towards me and all of them looked me up and down shocked.

"Wow." Alex whispered.

"You look amazing." said Crystal and smiled at me. 

"I don't look amazing we all do." i told them. 

"GROUP HUG!!!." shouted Tabby and we walked into the centre of the room and wrapped our arms around each other. After a minute or so we broke away and smiled at each other.

"I love you guys." said Sammy.

"I love you too." we all said together.

"Let's go." i said and walked out the door onto the stone pathway.

We all chatted and walked until we got to a tent where the party is being held. I walked in first to see a amazing scene in front of me. There were tables all over on one side of the room and the other side was a dance floor with flashing lights everywhere. There was a bar next to the tables and a little food place where we can get our food. Bright colours everywhere, purple, yellow, pink, blue, all the colours you could think of. It looks amazing. 

"I'm going to go and get a drink." i told them and headed off to the bar where there was only a few people. I sat down on a bar stool and waited for the bartender to be free.

"Hey what can i get you?" he asked.

"Tequila shot." i ordered. 

"Coming right up." he turned around and bent down to get the drink. Wow, he was good looking. He came back up and handed me the shot. I grabbed hold of it lifted it up to my lips and downed it. I coughed and shook my head and smiled at the guy.

"So, whats your name." he pointed to his name tag. "Nice to meet you Greg, i'm Olivia." i shook his hand and smiled up at him. God he was tall.

"Your the lead singer from that band, bitter blood?" 

I nodded " yeah." 

"I'm a huge fan."

"Thanks." 

"Don't mind me asking, but would you like to go out sometime?" he asked while scratching the back of his neck nervously.

"Yeah sure." i happily agreed. "Do you have a pen?" He nodded and grabbed a pen out of his pocket, but before i could grab it a familiar voice spoke.

"Olivia?" i slowly turned around to come face to face with Andy.

I just looked up at him with a totally blankness on my face. "What?" i asked rudely. He flinched a bit and stepped forward.

"It's been a long time huh?" 

All i did was look away. Awkward.

"Olivia?" I turned back around. 

"Sorry Greg, i have to go." i told him and smiled. I jumped down from the bar stool and walked away.

"OLIVIA!" i just ignored him. "OLIVIA." i still ignored him, but he was coming closer."OLIVIA." he grabbed my arm. Fuck i can't ignore that because all i could feel is electricity and spark go through my whole body. Cliche, i know but it's true.

"What?" i turned around to be captured by those blue eyes.

"I'm sorry." i looked confused for a second, what the hell was he talking about? Until... oh.

"Oh." i looked down.

"Please forgive me." 

I looked back up at him in disbelief. "How can i Andy? You left me. You broke me. I can't forgive you for that. I found out you was gone. I found out you was gone by YOUR PARENTS AND NOT YOU." he flinched at how loud i was, everyone stopped what they were doing and turned towards us trying to listen, even the music stopped. "HOW DO YOU THINK THAT MADE ME FEEL, HUH? IT MADE ME FEEL USELESS, UNLOVED!! BUT GUESS WHAT ANDY, I PROMISED MYSELF THAT IF I SAW YOU AGAIN THAT I WOULD DO THIS..." i punched him straight in the nose and kicked him in the balls, he fell to the floor in pain and i crouched down, trying to be careful to not let my dress ride up and i whispered in his ear "I hate you." i stood up turned to everyone to see shock on all the faces, Juliet ran from the crowd and crouched next to Andy.

"YOU BITCH!" she shouted at me.

"Oh, boo hoo. He will be alright." it smiled sweetly at her and stormed out.

 I could tell somebody was following me so i stopped. "What do you want Ashley?" i asked him and turned around.

"Please let me explain." 

"YOUR AS BAD AS HIM." indicating to Andy. "YOU KNEW, YOU KNEW, YOU WAS MOVING AND DIDN'T TELL ME. I THOUGHT WE WERE BEST FRIENDS, BUT WHEN YOU LEFT ME I KNEW I WAS WRONG ABOUT THAT. YOU ALL DESPISE ME. ALL OF YOU. BLACK VEIL BRIDES I HATE YOU ALL. AND I WISH I NEVER MET YOU." i turned around, but i forgot something i looked over my shoulder at him to see tears in his eyes. "Remember that necklace? You had best and i had friends?" he nodded. I moved my hair unclasped the chain and it fell into my hands, i threw it on the floor and said "Your not my best friend Ashley, not anymore, i don't need you or black veil brides, all i need is the band, my friends and myself." I walked away and into the bus. I ran into my bunk and cried myself to sleep. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i hope you enjoyed this chapter

please

comment

vote

whatever you have to do

thanks for reading this chapter

i love you guys 

:)   :D    <3   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 212 42
I'm bored, let me make covers and wallpapers for u ! Published; 19th of June, year 2020th. Closed; 19th of October, year 2021st
1M 38.5K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
3.8K 86 185
"Chris, of Motionless In White has a little sister whose adopted (Priscilla). The other band members doesn't know she's not really blood... only Ric...