The Night by Rainy Fristoe

By RainyFristoe

Sophie Jenner has just caught her boyfriend cheating on her. While at a bar, she meets a handsome stranger na... More

Ch 2 No Ass For Old Ex
Ch 3 Piss on You
Ch 4 Knocking on Heaven's Door
Ch 5 Fucking Exes!
Ch 6 Chilling Like Ice
Ch 7 Whack an Ex
Ch 8 Lunch With Romeo
Ch 9 Good Girl Gone Dirrty
Ch 10 Wifey Material
Ch 11 Love Al Dente
Ch 12 Take it Slow
Ch 13 Every Cloud Has a Silver Lining
Ch 14 Peach Cobbler
Ch 15 Happy Birthday
Ch 16 Forgiveness PT. 1
Ch 17 Forgiveness PT. 2
Ch 18 Surprise
Ch 19 The Talk
Ch 20 Epilogue

The Night by Rainy Fristoe

28K 649 212
By RainyFristoe

This is my first story that I've ever written on here. Please don't hate it. Cover of leads. Note: Damon's hair is black and shorter, and he's buffer and usually shaved. Enjoy the book!

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Sophie's POV

The night is dark and gloomy in Las Vegas, Nevada, or the Devil's Armpit as my dad likes to call it. I stroll the streets around 11 O' clock at night while it's raining. Shit, it's really pouring hard, even with my umbrella. I look around at the mostly deserted streets and the lights that I used to think of as stars. Now as a mature, 21 year old native, the once warm lights of the city have grown cold with the reeking scent of greed, aloofness, and callousness.

I know it doesn't seem smart that a woman would be walking unescorted late at night, but believe me, I can take care of myself. I have mace and a knife in my purse. Also, I know the most vulnerable parts of the body and should I have to fight, I know which parts to aim for. I'm not really in my right state of mind right now. My scum, bastard, son of a motherless goat of a boyfriend cheated on me with one of my friends. To add insult to injury, I caught them in my bed. I can't say that I wasn't surprised because they both seemed like sluts. I'm not really even mad because I didn't really love him that much. David can rot in hell for all I care. I usually wish no ill will on anyone, but David and Amanda are the exceptions. After finding out this betrayal, I kicked his ass out of my apartment. But in an odd way, I'm grateful that he cheated because now, I can see other people.

By chance, I stop walking and notice a small bar next to me. Great, maybe a drink will help me feel better. I go in and sit down a red faux leather and chrome stool that's seen better days. The bartender, a cute petite Asian woman asks what I want. I rarely drink but I want something strong so I ordered a shot of whiskey. I sip my drink, preoccupied either being inside my head or looking at the other people unamused. I fight back angry tears when I feel someone sitting next to me.

"Hi," said the stranger in a buttery smooth masculine voice. I turn my head to examine the man. Not even my tears can blur his good looks. He's a hot tall tan white man with sexy green eyes, lean muscles, and short black hair. He was dressed all in black. On his right shoulder, he had a tattoo of a solid black cross that sensually contrasted against his golden muscles and black tanktop. I admit he's sexy but I ignore him for a few minutes. Not to be a bitch mind you, but to compose myself and think of flirty lines.

"Hey," I said back in a semi bored tone. Let's see if mystery man takes the bait.

"What are you doing here, sexy? You don't seem like the barhopping type."

The comment didn't bother me. I am good looking. I don't think I'm a goddess but I'm beautiful. I'm a tall (5'9.5") beautiful slender chocolate woman with dark brown eyes and dark brownish hair in a almost shoulder length wavy bob (real hair). I have a heart shaped yin yang tattoo on my left shoulder. I take off my burgundy red trench coat to reveal my thigh length short black sleeveless halter dress. I looked hot but not in a promiscuous way. I wanted to surprise David with my outfit, but it ironically turned out I got the surprise.

I told him, "I don't make it a habit to go out to bars but I needed a drink. My dick of a boyfriend cheated on me."

"Sorry," he said. " He's a loser if he cheated on you, unless you're crazy. You're not crazy right?"

"No, just majorly pissed that I spent almost two years with him. But I am so done with him. I'm single and pretty, and I can do better."

"Glad to know you're on the market. I'm Damon by the way. I didn't want to come off as rude," Damon explained.

I said, "I'm not at all offended. You actually took my mind off of him. I'm Sophie, Sophie Jenner."

"Well Ms. Sophie," Damon started, "do you mind telling me your boyfriend's name? I could beat him up for you."

"Such a gentleman!" I joked. "I don't think that's necessary. I kicked him out. Also, I'm sure your girlfriend wouldn't want you in jail."

"I don't have a girlfriend," Damon said.

"Well, do you have a betrothed, wife, or boyfriend?" I queried.

"No I'm straight," Damon chuckled, "so no boyfriend. Also, I'm not married, engaged, and I don't have any baby mamas. Anything else, sexy?"

"Are you always this confident around women?"

Damon smirked at me and said, "Only around good looking women, or easy women."

I asked, "Do you think I'm easy?"

"No," he said. "But I like you and desire you, Sophie. We can waste words and get drunk, but I want you sober for what I have in mind."

"And what do you have in mind, Damon?"

"I want to fuck you Sophie," he said with a slight laugh in his voice. "I assume that you're a lady more than a woman, so I don't want to do anything that you don't want. But you have to know that I am trying very hard to keep myself from doing you right here, right now. Do you want me because if you don't, then I'll leave. Do you want me, Sophie?"

I'm inside my head for what seems like forever. Understand that I'm normally a lady, but right now I really don't care about being ladylike. I need a change and screwing Damon would be a change from how I normally act. A person with common sense should never be unsure of how they act. So one thing is sure...

"Damon, I want you."

He smiled at me and we stood up, almost in unison. He helped me into my coat and paid our tabs. He told me that he was supposed to meet his friends here, but they never showed. He put a black leather jacket on that he took from his stool and we exited the bar. It stopped raining and we walked toward a sleek black Lexus that was Damon's. He opened my door and helped me slide in, then closed my door. He got in on the driver's side and started the car. We left the bar and were on our way to Damon's living quarters. The smooth purr of the engine had me wet with anticipation for what was about to go down. 15 minutes later, we were parked outside of his condo complex. We went in and the security guard inside the lobby looks at Damon with a roguish smile. We walk to the elevators and get inside. Damon presses the button that will lead us to the 15th floor. My mind goes blank in the few seconds we are riding the elevator. My thoughts are interrupted by the beeps that alarms our arrival of the 15th floor. The doors open and Damon leads me out of the elevator. He takes me to a door whose number read 1504 and Damon fishes in his black jeans' pocket for his keys. He takes them out, unlocks the door, opens it, and gently pushes the door ajar. I debate with myself whether I want to continue through with sleeping with Damon. No, it wouldn't be to get back at my ex, but to solidify a new start in my life.

Damon once again takes my hand and escorts me inside his condo. He closes the door then flicks the light switch. I must say that I'm impressed with his decorating skills. His living room was tastefully done in black, red, and white colors. He asks me if I want to stay in the living room or go in the bedroom. We go in the bedroom, undress to our underwear, and start to make out.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Damon's POV

I enjoy the taste of Sophie's smooth, gorgeous lips and her sweet minty breath slightly tainted by the whiskey she had earlier. I knew from the moment I saw her in the bar that she would be mine, if only for one night. I hadn't had much thought for women since I walked in on my ex-girlfriend Sydney sleeping with my best friend Rick. I wasn't blind, I knew Sydney was trash, but I never thought that she would go as low as screw my childhood pal behind my back. Safe to say they're both dead to me. My other friends were supposed to meet me at the bar hours ago to drink my pain away. I guess they got drunk at home because they never showed. I was mostly staring vacantly at the other people in the bar or whatever shit was playing on the tv.

Then, when I saw a beautiful black woman enter the bar, it's as if my pain had vanished and my mind had cleared. I've usually been attracted to redheads, not to say I didn't find black women attractive because I do. In fact, I find a lot of women attractive. Sure I wanted to fuck her but more than anything, I wanted some type of connection with her. Even if we had just a one night stand, I wanted to stop feeling numb. I don't misinterpret this feeling that I'm in love with her, but I am thoroughly attracted to her. I was surprised but glad that she accepted my offer of our night together. I drove us to my condo, and as we exited my Lexus and made our way to the elevators, images of how I would bring Sophie pleasure flashed through my mind. I knew as soon as we got inside, it was on!

I opened the door and escorted Sophie inside. As she was impressed with the set up of my quarters, I took the time to examine her body. I told her to freshen up and get comfortable. I slinked under the covers to wait her and I took off my clothes, leaving only my underwear. She came out in only her sexy undies and boots. She takes her time to erotically strip off her boots and join me under the covers. We started kissing, starting gently then becoming heavy as our tongues mated in the same fashion that our bodies would soon be doing. I pulled Sophie on top of me and caressed her back. I unhooked her bra and helped her take it off.

Imagine approximately 5-6 hours of fantastic sex with breaks in between. After that, she gave me a final kiss, and went to take a shower in the adjoined bathroom. I recapped our hot coupling while she was in the shower. My thoughts were invaded after she returned from the bathroom redressed and proceeded to put on her boots. She took a paper and pen out of her purse, wrote down her number, and gave it to me. She said she had fun and to call her if she ever wanted to meet again. I offered to give her a ride back home but she she joked that she was already sore from our ride. She said she called a friend to pick her up and left. After she walked out, I looked at the paper with the seven digits and a kiss mark. I assumed Sophie thought that this would be another one night stand for me, but little did she know, I had every intention on having a repeat of last night for many nights to come.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Dance for you By Jaycee

General Fiction

167K 7.1K 22
Loni is a 21 year old stripper trying to take care of her twin daughters after being cheated in and left to raise them on her own. She barely has tim...
136K 4.5K 39
Bare in mind that this is a Fanfiction. Everything you read here are all imagination ;) No hate lets just support Includes *MATURED* content, read a...
135K 4.4K 33
"That night was a mistake!" "The best mistake of my life!! " ___________________________________ Naomi Scarlett Johnson a young lady looking for a j...
202 2 25
Jordan Miller, a 23 year old successful billionaire businessman, just witnessed his girlfriend cheating on him with his best friend so it stands to r...