Maybe

By frehleyg

Diggie decides to move back to Tundrabania for a year. Josh figures it his time to steal Maddie's heart. Madd... More

Pizza? Pizza.
Strong
Forget You
Fail
Goodnight Peck
My Bad...
Distracted
Lesson 1
Love Birds
Crazy
Flirt
Me Party
Thanks
After Shock
Worry
Late
Lesson 2
Reasons
Return
Locked Between Two
Memories
Man Off
Riding Solo
I Care
The Dance
Diamond

Snack Table Superman

4K 64 5
By frehleyg

Josh's POV
After filming was done for the day, I went to my locker to grab my sweater. On my way, I walked past the snack table to reminisce about my first interaction with Maddie. It may be sound strange... But I really don't care.

Once I got to the snack table I hid behind a set of jumbo amps. The reason being is that I saw Maddie, but she wasn't alone. Her boyfriend, I'm guessing, was with her. Can't a guy gush over a girl in peace. You know, without the realization, visualization that she is taken.

As bad as it sounds, I decided to be nosey and stay behind the amps to listen in on their conversation.

"...But I just love seeing you and I was craving your presence"

Who does he think he is Shakespeare?

"Awe you're too cute" Maddie replied. I quietly mocked it back to myself .

"I can't watch this anymore" I whispered to myself. I turned around to look at the set.

All of a sudden I heard a silent son coming from the snack table. I quickly turned around and saw Maddie shovelling food into her mouth. Her makeup was running down her face.

I'm contemplating weather or not I should go and comfort her. If I do, than she'll know I was stalking her. But if don't, I may have to start crying, myself. It physically and mentally hurts me to see her in pain.

I'm not going to be selfish, Maddie needs a shoulder to cry on. At this point I don't care if I embarrass myself.

I feel like I'm going to faint, I'm so nervous. I took a deep breath in them exhaled. Okay, I can do this. I adjusted my hair in the reflection of the spoon next to me, then I slowly began to approach Maddie.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
So what do you think.... Did I do okay with the first chapter?

Oh by the way, this book starts right after "Could've Had It All." ended. In case you didn't notice 😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.2K 666 21
Kayley gets beat by her parents all her life and when she turns 18 she decides to run away. She's dating Zach Clayton so she decides to move to Houst...
744 22 24
Mackenzie just move to a new town after all the drama from her old school. Kenzie hopes to start over but she can't with the memory of her ex. One sh...
1.3M 21.5K 37
When Gabby has to move to a whole different state because of her mom's new job offer she isn't to happy. She has decided to make this trip miserable...
29.1K 364 49
It's been five years since Coraline visited the Other World, and she and her old best pal Wybie Lovat, have loathed each other ever since the fight t...