Can't Keep A Promise

By QueenMew

Third book of Commitment - Can't Keep A Promise || In The Works || Second book of Commitment - Family Values... More

Prolouge
Chapter One: Parents History
Chapter Three: Rain On Me
Chapter Four : Rico
Chapter Five
Chapter Six: Poor Girl
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eleven: Jasmine
Chapter Twelve: Boom
Chapter Thirteen: Promise , whats up with you?
Chapter Fourteen: All The Time
Chapter Fifteen: Family
Chapter Sixteen: Distant
Chapter Seventeen: Mistakes
Chapter Eighteen: Another Nigga
Chapter Nineteen: A Whole Damn 8 Months
Chapter Twenty : Time is Passing
Chapter Twenty One :I'm Done
Chapter Twenty Two: Its been a while.
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four : A rainy day. (Last Chapter)
JASMINE IS UP

Chapter Two: Punishment

1.7K 84 16
By QueenMew

" But daddy , she disrespected y'all . I had to fight that b- girl because she wasn't going to get away with it " I whined and my dad shook his head at me .

" No , you shouldn't be coming home at no fucking 12:00 at night because you was at the police station all day for a fight Promise . This is your fucking millionth fight this year and the police said if they see you fighting again , you going to jail for real " My dad yelled at me making me scrunch up my face .

" Then tell them hoes at my school to leave me the fück alone and tell them to stop talking shït . I wouldn't haven't to use these bitches for no reason . They get smart , I'm gone punch them in they shit " I yelled at my dad for the first time . If it was one of my brothers , he'll call them a man . If it comes down to his " princess " , we would get in so much trouble . I didn't even tell him I was dating .

" Promise , who the fuck you cussing at ? Give me these damn devices and shit . You on fücking punishment and if you say another damn word , I'll take you over your grandma's house for an ass whipping cause your mama sure as hell ain't gone do it " Jayceon yelled . He doesn't even deserve the dad title right now because I'm fücking pissed .

" Take it . I can do better things than play on that shït anyway" I mumbled under my breath and handed him all my electronics . It was my IPhone . My laptop . My tablet and my Apple Watch .

" Say it louder Promise . I didn't hear you " Jayceon said making me roll my eyes .

" I didn't say anything " I mumbled and he mugged me as he walked out the room with all my shit . I got up and slammed the door .

He came back and took the house phone out my room making me gasp . He literally unplugged that old ass phone and took the cords too . My dad is an asshole .

" Since you wanna slam doors and shit like you pay bills " He said as he poked his head back in my room and left .

" Since you wanna slam doors and shït like you pay bills " I mocked after him and shut my door gently .

" You better not lock it either " He yelled .

" You better not lock it either " I mocked and laughed at myself .

Junior walked in my room with a loud ass laugh and laughed at me making me scrunch up my face .

" You better not lock that door either Promise . Aye , can you watch Destiny ?" Junior asked . Junior is my twin of course . Junior had a baby with this grown ass little girl down the street . My dad didn't say anything but my mom sure as hell did . My dad is a sexist bastard .

" Yeah , she's only a newborn anyway . All she do is eat and shït " I said and Junior left out my room to go get Destiny . He came back and handed me her . She looked just like my brother . Her caramel skin was coming in as her curly hair was laid against her head .

" Alright , I gotta blast " Junior said as he left out the room . My room was a blue and lime color . It was the same color forever ever since I could remember . It was beautiful. I had my room in the far right side with the tv and the dresser was on the left side with my closet . My ceiling had those glow stars in the dark and these hippy beads traced along my walls . Call me childish , I'll take them off and roll them down the steps .

Destiny had the same eyes and lips as my brother . Her small hands covered over my finger as I laid her down on her stomach across my bed . She better had already ate . Destiny is greedy and can drink a bottle up . I'll just give her to Jasmine .

Junior Point Of View

" Whatever Jay , you just a fücking liar. I know you was with that bitch . I know you was . " Kaylen yelled as I shook my head . Kaylen is graduating with us this Friday . She was a light skinned girl and was a average height . She was short compared to my ass any way . I'm 6 ' 3 and she was like a midget .

" Kaylen , do me a favor and shut the fuck up please ? The only reason we at the mall right now getting you and my daughter some clothes is because your my baby mother . If you wasn't , I wouldn't give a fuck about you any damn way . We are not a couple " I told her and she scoffed as she started to look on the baby rack .

Don't get me wrong , of course I love Kaylen . Kaylen was my first love but ever since she came back from Atlanta , she changed . She changed into a damn whore . I didn't even know if Destiny was mines or my cousin's . Kaylen was fucking me while she was fucking Mason . Mason got this grudge against me because Kaylen choose me over his ugly ass . He can have her back all I give a damn , as long as she leave me the fuck alone .

When I bought the clothes , we walked out the store in the mall . Kaylen grabbed my hand and I snatched back . The fuck she think this is ? I don't think Kaylen will ever get used to us not being together . We knew eachother since middle school . I never knew for her to turn out into some hoe .

As soon was we walked out the mall and got in the car , she started her shit again. Kaylen started to cry tears as she wiped them away from her face .

" Jayceon why you acting like you don't love me no more ? I'm sorry for what I did and we knew eachother this long to come this far to not even be together " Kaylan asked me as I crunk up the Peach Honda . I groaned and pulled out the parking lot .

" Cause your a whore who tried to pin a baby on me who didn't even know if it was mines or Mason. " I said in a blunt way and she scoffed .

" I didn't know y'all were cousins "

" Kaylan sit back and hush your damn mouth before this be the day I put my hands on a woman ."

" Man , can I get destiny tomorrow ?" Kaylan asked me with a pout on her face .

" No , next week . She's going over my grandparents house this weekend "

Kaylan was a good mother . You couldn't lie about that . She always dropped her off on time and picked her up on time . Kaylan does what a mother is supposed to do and if she didn't , I wouldn't let her see Destiny .

Plus , Kaylan has a bad temper . I had to restrain myself so many times because she thought punching and slapping me was a good idea . When I kicked her ass out my house , she had plenty times to rethink her actions . Her ass better take her medicine because I got Promise to threaten her one time . Kaylan was scared of my sister noticing she hasn't lost a fight yet .

" Thank you Jayceon " Kaylan said I parked at her house .

" Mhm "

" Jay-"

" Get out my car Kaylan" I said cutting her off and she huffed . She grabbed the bags and slammed the door . I mean what else what am I supposed to do , I may love her ass but I'm not gone cave into her thot ass . Destiny was born 8 weeks ago and that Dna test was 6 weeks ago . Let's not mention that she also took Destiny to Mason house.

Kaylan Point Of View

I started to un bag the stuff Jay bought me and put them into my drawers . I missed Jay but it is my fault we aren't together . He doesn't love me anymore like I guessed. We may grew up together but I messed up bad . Even though he's my kid's father , we aren't getting back together no time soon .

" Kaylan , bring your ass in here" My mother , Charmaine said . I rolled my eyes and walked to the living room . She pointed at the night stand.

" Hand me the remote "

I was officially pissed . I know her old ass didn't call me to go get this damn remote which she is sitting next to it . Her ass can just reach over . I picked it up and tossed it over to her . Her eyes snapped at me for tossing it at her .

" Anyways , when my grand baby coming back ?"

" Next week ma . She's going to her other grandparents house " I told her .

" About that , we're moving back to Atlanta . Your step father wants us to move back up there and we are going back up there . You can graduate and then we are taking Destiny with us "

" Mom , you can't do that shit . Jay loves his daughter and were basically committing kidnap . Do you know what his family will do to me ? Especially his sister ? Mom , no . We have to stay here" I yelled at her and my mother stood up .

" No , we are going up there and staying for good . We can get full custody of Destiny and Junior can come see her. Shit , he don't love you no more so why you stressing over his ass ?" My mom yelled .

" Ma , your still mad that his mother whipped your ass a long time ago back over HER man ? That was a long time and you got to let that shit go . "

" Don't speak to your mother like that " Mike said as he came out the bedroom with boxers on and wrapped his arms around my mother's waist . My mom smiled as he rubbed his palm with her thumb .

" Your not my damn daddy . I don't have a daddy as long as I'm concerned . My daddy is dead . Thank you for your fucking information . " I scolded and my mama gasped .

" See , I told you to kick her bad ass out when we was in Atlanta for good . She should've stayed a damn hobo looking shelter like she used to do instead of coming back to New Orleans to get knocked up by some damn hood ass nigga up the street  . He sells damn dope ! " Mike yelled as he pointed his finger at me .  Tears started to fill my eyes . I was homeless back in Atlanta . I was too shamed to call Jay . He has no right to speak about my baby dad like that considering he actually had a job , even though it isn't legal .

" Shut your ass up Mike ! I hate you " I yelled and ran back in my room as tears rolled down my face . My mother is such a bitch . Why we have to move back because of his bitch ass ?

" You want to disrespect me ? I'm gone beat your ass like I'm your real damn daddy " Mike said as he came into my room with a belt and grabbed me by my foot , dragging me off the bed . He started to hit me across my chest with the belt as my mother screamed in the background . I started to yell out for help kicking my feet . He beat me across my back and he yanked at my pants .

Mike ripped off my grey pants and started to whip me in my draws . I yelled as blood started to come out the wounds of my old scabs . He turned the belt over and hit me with the metal piece . It flew over my mouth and popped me straight in my mouth .

Mike stopped and closed the door . My mother didn't even help me . He locked the door and got in between my legs . I gasped and sat up . I got off the floor and he dragged me back to the ground . It's not about to go down like this .

" Mama ! Call Jay !" I screamed and Mike covered my mouth .

" Nah , you did enough for that hoodling " He told me in my ear as his hand ran across my private area making me cringe .

" Just lay there Kaylan . You don't even have to put up a fight "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

408K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
248K 12.6K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
128K 14.2K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...