Chapter Five

Promise Point of View

" Rich , let me ask you sum ?" I asked and laid across him on his lap . He looked down and back up , blowing smile from his blunt into the atmosphere .

"Wuzzam ?" He said and picked up his phone off the coffee table .

" If someone loves you , does sex show a appreciation for that feeling ?" I asked and Rich shook his head , putting his blunt into the ash tray .

" I fuck Riley here and der , but does that mean I love her ?"

" No cause you never say it " I said and he nodded .

" Cause I don't luh her . Easy . Dis bet not be over this Rico nigga. I Rey don't like his ass , don't make me whip his ass " Rich said in a serious tone making me blush. Rico and Rich fell out because Rich "worked" with Rico. Once he found out I dated Rico , he got mad . He didn't want me to be involved with "yung" niggas in the drug game .

" No , it's not " I lied .

" Well , I'm about to head out . Hold it down for me real quick " He said and left out the door .

Rich Point Of View

" Man , I'm not fucking playing with you . Drop that shït " I said grabbing Duke by his neck and he dropped the duffle bag full of cocaine exported from Mexico . My gun was pointed at his temple as he shook with fear .

" Alr yung , I'm not gone mess with your shit no more " Duke said as he gasped for air and tried to get out my grip . I dropped him and kicked him in the side of his chest .

" Get the fuck out of hea and try to steal my shit again , your ass ain't gone be living to take your next step " I said and he got up quickly , running down the valley of my warehouse . I grabbed the duffel and put it back into the place were I kept it .

You can't trust nobody in the game

I got into my car , crank it up and drove home . Cant leave Promise at home by herself , she be eating up all a nigga groceries like she pregnant . That shit be making me so mad .

I got into the house and heard music coming from upstairs . It was the Beyonce song ~ Dance for you . I reached my room and peeped inside . It was Promise wearing my hat , some pink boxers that fitted her well with a black crop top .

I just wanna show you how much I appreciate you . Show you how much I'm dedicated to you . Show you how much if I ever be with you . Show you how much you got your girl feeling good .

She grabbed the pole inside my room and swung around on it . My eyes widened as she started to come down doing a split . Her body flowed across the floor as she twisted her body and started to grind on the floor .

Her feet attached to the pole and swung her around lightly as she pulled herself up . Her body moved fluently with the music and she moved back down , opening her legs but sitting on her legs .

I didn't know she could dance ...

It was like she could relate to every lyric . Promise went back to the pole and swung across it swiftly . Her eyes closed as her body came to the top and dropped down slowly . Her legs flew around it as she was circling around it .

I started to panic as an erection grew in my pants. Man no , this like my little sister . I knew her ever since she was 3/4 years old . Covering my pants , I slowly walked away from the room and heard the music stop . It was growing harder as I started to think of her . Promise looked out the room and saw me backing up . I ran into the other room and locked the door .

" Man , where sum cold at ?" I said and rushed up under the bed grabbing the cold pole . I placed it on my pants next to my little man and it slowly started to go down . Promise was knocking on the door making me throw the pole down .

I unlocked the door and opened it. Promise was looking me up and down making me get a full look of her attire . Her hair was sweated out into this Afro .

" You was watching me , wasn't you ?"

" I mean , you in my room shit , ain nobody ask you to go in that bih and start dancing on da pole " I said and Promise rolled her eyes .

" Whatever Rich , Rico about to pick me up anyway " Promise said as she tried to walk away but couldn't as I grabbed her arm .

" No ya ain't , ya daddy told me to watch your bad ass and to make sure you ain leaving the house with no nigga . Take ya ass in the room " I said as I let go of her arm .

" For real ? Man he tripping " Promise said as she slumped over and walked back to one of the rooms . She slammed my door making me turn on my heels .

" Aye , don't slam my motherfucking doe "

Jacob Point Of View

" Man , what chu bout to do ?" I asked Bianca as she stared at me for the longest sitting in that chair in the corner . She turned on the light as tears fled her eyes .

Here we go man ..

" Jacob , I love you so much and it's killing me . Your a grown ass man and you running around here treating me like some bitch . I'm tired of fighting for you . I'm so tired and I just forgive you so quickly . I hope you enjoy fatherhood because I'm pregnant .. by you Jacob " Bianca told me . My heart dropped into my stomach . Pregnant ?

That word kept repeating in my head . Pregnant . Pregnant. Pregnant .

" Huh , now you trying to think about bitching out ? You gone be one of those niggas who gone be paying child support I'm guessing ? Or is that your goal in fatherhood right now ?"

" Hell naw . Bianca I'm glad you my baby mother and carrying my child . If it was somebody else then yea , it'll be 25% chance I'll dip . I'm not shit and I know this . I get it from my mama . " I said and got out the bed . I grabbed her by her small waist and gave her a kiss on the forehead .

" Aw so cute , what a dad ." My half sister Jasmine said as she leaned against the doorway . Jasmine is such a fucking smart ass . She knows everything and is nosy as fuck .

" Man , what the fuck you doing here ?" I yelled and she put her hand to her chest with a shocked face .

" I'm appalled you would speak to me that way . " She said and then laughed at herself . " But nah , your mama bought me over here because your stepdad wants to spend time with you. Your mama says she finna come in "

" Fuck that nigga Brazier on set . He always try to get buddy buddy with me " I said and Bianca eyes widened .

" I know a Brazier . My mama's name is Sam and she said she did something for him a while back . I'm glad she has sex before she turned into a lesbian because that's just no " Bianca said causing Jasmine to laugh .

" No wonder my ma and auntie don't like you , your Sam's daughter . " Jasmine said and my mouth was shut . I didn't know all this .

" My mother was a hoe and went with your dad . Wouldn't that be strange if my dad was your dad baby because I don't even know my dad plus my mother got pregnant while she was in college around the time your mama got pregnant with the twins " Bianca said causing Jasmine to laugh even more .

" If my dad is your dad , that's incest . The baby going to come out slow and again , that's nasty as fuck " Jasmine said .

" Bianca if my dad is your dad , I'm dead ass gone break up with you because that's just - nasty as fuck . Plus our baby could come out slow " I said.

" Nah we not related because I'm two years older than Promise " Bianca said . Jasmine mugged her from across the room .

" Your ma was still a hoe " Jasmine said .