Chapter Four : Rico

Promise Point Of View

" Oh my gosh , I need help " I screamed running into the corner store . The man came from behind the counter and went to my aid . I fell to the floor in a dramatic wave as Rico entered the store . He went to the back as the man felt on my forehead . I started to do a fake seizure and the man tried to get me to do my best to stay calm .

Rico coughed as he left the store and I instantly sat up on my behind .

" I'm fine . Thanks . Periods can be a bitch . Have a good day " I said to the store clerk as he was in shock . I left the store and met up with Rico down the block .

" You did good baby " Rico said as he pulled out the alcohol from his jacket . I smiled and grabbed the wine cooler . He wrapped his arm around me as he drunk from his beer while we walked down the street .

" Rico .."

"What's good?" He said .

" Do you love me ?" I asked and he nodded .

" Yeah , I love you . Why you ask that ?"

" Cause ever since I met you , I gotten worse . We seriously just stole out the liquor store "

" Baby , we young right now . Of course , we gone do some dumb shit . Listen , but I need you to do some for me " He said as he placed his hand on my chest causing me to remove it .

" What's Gucci ?"

"Uhm , it's at my house . Just this little problem " Rico told me .

" What is it ?"

"I need help packing my clothes up . I'm moving out my dad's house "

" Oh okay , yeah I'll help "

~~

" Okay , these all your clothes in this bag and your accessories in the grey one "

" Thank ya baby " Rico said as he kissed on my lips making me smile . I pulled away to only get pulled back as his hands was placed upon my butt making me chuckle with a little uncomfortable feeling. Rico attacked my neck with kisses while I tried to back up .

" Rico stop " I mumbled as he kept going and he grabbed my two arms and started to shh me in my ear .

" Cmon Promise , you almost a grown women . Your petite and beautiful . Let a man explore your body real quick " Rico asked as he licked his plump lips .

" I just - Rico stop. I'm not having sex with you " I said snatching back my arm and putting it behind me .

" It ain gone hurt like that . You gone like it baby" Rico told me as he shut the door and signaled me to come sit on his lap . I hesitated and then sat in his lap as his lips started to suck on my neck making me slip a moan .

" See , it ain so bad "

~~~~

I opened the door and the light turned on in the kitchen . My dad was sitting across the counter as he stared me in the face .

I'm fucked .

" So , where was you on this fine evening ? It's one in the morning and your supposed to be on punishment . " My dad asked as he squinted his eyes making me cringe . I literally could feel sweat roll down my face and you could see the scared look upon my face .

" Dad - I was at Rico house and he's moving -" I tried to talk but kept stumbling over my words . My dad cut me off .

" Why you walking like that ? Promise I swear if you aren't -" He started up and bit his knuckle .